President Trump is Already the Most Historic President in US History

Like it or not, we're living history folks. Akehenaten was likely like this 3500 years ago.

Historic and Histrionic!

Histrionic personality disorder (HPD) is defined by the American Psychiatric Association as a personality disorder characterized by a pattern of excessive attention-seeking behaviors, usually beginning in early adulthood, including inappropriate seduction and an excessive need for approval.

Nero was a very historic ruler too.
I never saw media people who are supposed to be professionals act like they did in 2016. They and entertainers turned that election into "us versus them" on their own.

I agree, But then again Faux News has never acted professional, they've always been a political attack-n-hack dog for the rabid right, aka, Banana Republicans.

Like it or not, we're living history folks. Akehenaten was likely like this 3500 years ago.

trump will be quickly forgotten and his presidency will be viewed as a bad joke.
Drumpf is like a pile of shit you cant unsee. Everytime someone starts claiming how superior the US is everyone will get uneasy and think about Drumpf.

If "historic" means killing terrorists instead of funding them...yeah...Trump is historic.

If "historic" means working FOR the American people rather than AGAINST them...yeah...Trump is historic.

Trumpmore1.jpg

Hopefully we've hit rock bottom with this guy.

So, yeah, historic.
I keep thinking we've hit rock bottom then you lefties keep proving me wrong and come up with even bigger losers. First I thought LBJ was the worst that couod ever be, then you scrapped Clinton up and when I thought it was impossible to get any worse or reach lower than a draft doding lying coward and all round complete asshole then you scrapped the bottom and dragged up Obama. I've since stopped doubting how bad and utterly stupid you can be.
The only two bright spots in the presidency in my life time have been Regan and now Trump.

Hopefully we've hit rock bottom with this guy.

So, yeah, historic.
I keep thinking we've hit rock bottom then you lefties keep proving me wrong and come up with even bigger losers. First I thought LBJ was the worst that couod ever be, then you scrapped Clinton up and when I thought it was impossible to get any worse or reach lower than a draft doding lying coward and all round complete asshole then you scrapped the bottom and dragged up Obama. I've since stopped doubting how bad and utterly stupid you can be.
The only two bright spots in the presidency in my life time have been Regan and now Trump.

Dick, are your posts going to use English going forward?

Forum List

Back