President Trump: I have directed @stevenmnuchin1 to get ready to send direct payments ($3,400 for family of four) to all Americans.

This'll make a lot of people happy. Will Pelosi and Chuck Schumer oppose this? They'll look like fools if they do.

Hilarious. Conservatives, even some Republicans, used to oppose government buying votes like this. They despised it.

Before they got Trumped.
it's a long time before the election if Trump was buying votes he would do it closer to election time. Because of the democrat shut down Trump is trying his best to help the middle class who has been effected by the democrat shutdown.
Want more of 2020 vote democrat
If you want sanity back vote Trump.

ahh... excuses. Are you shuffling your feet, and look at the floor, while you type?
You being delusional in the state of denial is not my fault

So, have you always favored big government "largess" like this? You a big fan of welfare are ya? Is this a recent conversion, or have you always been a librul?

This thread is fantastic..... WHY??

Because it is another example of how the right will HOLD THEIR SIDE ACCOUNTABLE.
I have said this for years. Alt-Right has tried and failed numerous times to attract support from mainstream conservatives.
For the left, there is BLM. BlackLivesMatter, the organization, is a far-left propaganda machine that the left have embraced simply because of their name.

Once again - conservatives show, they speak up against what is wrong, even if it is their own side.
never heard of the alt-right until just recently 2016
Yes... you made my point.
It began in 2010 by a man who was interested in growing the numbers of white nationalist, and to attempt to mainstream it by finding common beliefs among everyday conservatives and themselves.
He failed. His "movement" was recognized for what it was by conservatives and roundly rejected.
Despite the left media trying everything they could to make it seem much larger than it is, and also of course attempt to make it synonymous with Trump. And without that media attempt, you would likely have never heard of it then either.
Are you referring to Richard Spencer?
Yes. The front man

If Trump wanted to send checks to Americans, he should have negotiated with Pelosi.

Of course, a sticking point for Trump is making sure the post office can actually operate, and since that is a threat to his re-election, obviously is higher priority.
Pelosi babbled incoherently with Chris Wallace, then Mnuchin came on and said both sides reached agreement on most issues, but Pelosi is holding her nose and pouting unless she gets the full pork package. Mnuchin made it clear he and the president were ready to act on each and every agreed upon point, but only one person is holding it up. As for the come to Jesus democrat debt hawks, nice to see you, during a pandemic crash of the economy, is there ever time when stimulus should be used to combat it?

This'll make a lot of people happy. Will Pelosi and Chuck Schumer oppose this? They'll look like fools if they do.

Hilarious. Conservatives, even some Republicans, used to oppose government buying votes like this. They despised it.

Before they got Trumped.
it's a long time before the election if Trump was buying votes he would do it closer to election time. Because of the democrat shut down Trump is trying his best to help the middle class who has been effected by the democrat shutdown.

ahh... excuses. Are you shuffling your feet, and look at the floor, while you type?

So, have you always favored big government "largess" like this? You a big fan of welfare are ya? Is this a recent conversion, or have you always been a librul?
When the democrats fucked America they must pay me back for the fuck up so there you go

Before they got Trumped.

When the democrats fucked America they must pay me back for the fuck up so there you go

Huh... so now you're coming out in favor of reparations? Full on progressive!

Before they got Trumped.

Huh... so now you're coming out in favor of reparations? Full on progressive!
When the government fucks up they must pay. call it what you want
However, maybe you should consider stopping voting for the fuck up democrats so the Government does not have to pay

Nothing like trying to buy votes. Mondale would be proud.

Of course they are holding it up. You want us to do another 10 Trillion loan to pay for it? So much for being a Fiscal Conservative.

Since 70% of the US economy is consumer spending it's a very good idea. Canada had it right; 8K over four months.

You are such a moron if you think this will happen. For the same reason the unemployment benefits won’t come through, the channel to get this money to the treasury does not exist. The only channel where this exists is through Congress - you know, the institution that actually funds this shit?

But what difference does it make to you right? The money won’t come and you’ll pretend Trump never said this and you’ll continue sucking his dick.

Is this like that 10% tax cut he promised the middle class tight before the 2018 midterms? I am wondering why he NEVER spoke of it again?

Remember that $ 21.00 tax cut Obama offered up that all you lefties pee’d yourself over?

21 is infinity better than 0. How is 0 doing for you?

Makes you feel so MAGA doesn't it!!!!

I got a tax cut from Trump.

Thing is, though, it only applied to people with jobs...so I can see leftists' opposition to it.

Did you get the 10% he promised right before the 2018 midterms? Be honest you do not even remember he said it.

I did

Like all the tard herd you are a liar.

As I said I made 10,000 more in 2018 than I did in 2017 working fewer hours, and I also got a raise
It's irrelevant that you agree with how much more I made it doesn't change any facts

Yet your conveiniently avoiding the question. Did you enjoy your 10% middle class tax cut tRump promised right before the 2018 midterms?

If you don't have a job you wouldn't see a tax cut

Have had one since 1979.

Well junior you got a tax cut now shut the fuck up

Didn't get the 1 promised right before the 2018 midterms. Do you wanna lie some more and tell me that u did?

If it arrives I'll consider it Reparations for Trump's presidency.
That's what democrats say the looting is. Reparations...
I'm a Democrat, I've never said that.
You support people who do. BLM is just another arm of the DNC domestic terrorist organization. Nobody would expect a democrat to have any clue what's going on. The ones that do are hard-core commies, the rest are just useful idiots who believe the communist.

You support people who do. BLM is just another arm of the DNC domestic terrorist organization. Nobody would expect a democrat to have any clue what's going on. The ones that do are hard-core commies, the rest are just useful idiots who believe the communist.

With that post, you won our daily Idjit award. It's a template for a tattoo for your forehead so that any tattoo artist can easily transfer it. This way, even before you open your mouth, the person you are going to talk to won't be stunned by your comment.

1597595784006.jpeg

With that post, you won our daily Idjit award. It's a template for a tattoo for your forehead so that any tattoo artist can easily transfer it. This way, even before you open your mouth, the person you are going to talk to won't be stunned by your comment.

View attachment 375705
Check it out people... if democrats aren't triggered enough by your post to try to shout down what you say with stupid crap like this, you're not trying hard enough.

Once again, how times do you people need it explained to you? Congress holds the power of the purse. The only thing Trump can do is hope he can redirect the money from somewhere else..and not have it be illegal.

But you'll cash your check, won't you?

Why shouldn't he, it's his money.

So much for deeply-held convictions.

Not really an answer...

Yes, it is. It counts as an answer even if you don't like it.

Once again, how times do you people need it explained to you? Congress holds the power of the purse. The only thing Trump can do is hope he can redirect the money from somewhere else..and not have it be illegal.

But you'll cash your check, won't you?

Why shouldn't he, it's his money.

If he's a taxpayer yes but if not no he isn't
However, Daveman is pointing out that while jackie boy is bitching about Trump jackie boy will still take the money

So what? Daveman is setting up a fallacy....Look, we pay taxes into government, supposedly to do the things laid out that they are responsible for doing. The ship that they won't overstep that laid out in their enumerated powers has so long ago sailed, that at this point, why wouldn't anyone that recieves the stimulus money from the government not use that for the intended purposes? Unlike when we were told during the last administration that the trillion dollar stimulus was for infrastructure and ended up lining the pockets of Obama cronies....

Nope. No fallacy. Either people have convictions and live by them, or they don't. But if they keep preaching that other people should live by the convictions they themselves refuse to abide by, they're nothing but hypocrites.

Look, I'd rather Trump NOT do this, but if he does then you want to set up some snotty little paradigm where those of us who would rather see our elected leadership be fiscally smart, should not use our own money given back to us? Yeah, you can shove that shit....I'm quite sure while you are busy calling those of us that do spend the money hypocrites, you'll be right there spending yours too....Don't be silly.

You get angry when the government allows people to keep more of their money.

Why is that? Do you believe the government can spend your money more wisely than you can?

When the government fucks up they must pay. call it what you want
However, maybe you should consider stopping voting for the fuck up democrats so the Government does not have to pay

Never voted Democrat in my life. I don't support this kind of crap.

Forum List

Back