Would Kamela Harris Let Joe Biden Baby Sit Her Grandkids

Creepy Joe

Alone - Jill is going out with a friend...
LOL - wow. You people are fucking out to lunch.

I wouldn't trust Trump to mow my lawn. I guess you're just apes in the zoo, flinging your poo.

Glad I made you laugh.

But you did not answer the question sweetheart?

Would you let Jow Biden Baby Sit your kids or grandkids?

Overnight?

Alone?

Creepy Joe

I wouldn't trust Trump to mow my lawn. I guess you're just apes in the zoo, flinging your poo.

Glad I made you laugh.

The question was about Kamala Harris, twatface. I have no idea what she would do.

Even though I'd never vote for a Democrat, Biden is nowhere near as low as Trump. Trying to pretend that he is, just makes you look really, really stupid. But, you know, go for it!

Creepy Joe

Glad I made you laugh.

The question was about Kamala Harris, twatface. I have no idea what she would do.

Even though I'd never vote for a Democrat, Biden is nowhere near as low as Trump. Trying to pretend that he is, just makes you look really, really stupid. But, you know, go for it!

It is a poor choice.

Creepy Joe

I would certainly trust JOe to baby sit my grand daughters. The question is would anybody trust trump around there daughter? He has the morals of a stray cat. Women should steer clear of him, unless the need $130,000 to $150,000 for a one night stand. Used to say he could just grab it. Now pays outrageous prices for it. Judge just ordered him to pay Stormy another $44,000. Jeesh!

Forum List

Back