President Trump Has Left the Nation to Find Its Own Way

mmm .. they woke up hating Trump, spent all day hating Trump, went to bed hating Trump, dreamed of hating Trump .. for well over 4 years ....

......... :itsok:
What about the hate he stirred up against his political opponents and critics? Justified? There is no denying that had that crowd gotten hold of someone like AOC yesterday they would have torn her limb from limb.

Trump exposed our self serving political class despots!
Job accomplished!
We elected him to turn tables over in the Swamp!
Job accomplished!

THERE IS NO GOING BACK!!!
I expect we are about to take a HARD LEFT for at least 2 years.

I wonder if the Democrats think the American People will LOVE living under their thumb.

I'm betting in the next 2 years They will be cursed by the AMERICAN People

mmm .. they woke up hating Trump, spent all day hating Trump, went to bed hating Trump, dreamed of hating Trump .. for well over 4 years ....

They only hate Trump because that's how they were trained off misinformation.

The establishment (e.g., China, Bidens, Romney, Clintons, Bush's, Gates, Bezos etc.) hates Trump because he was pro-USA and clear threat to their games. It's they who are responsible for miss-training our mentally lazy.

What about the hate he stirred up against his political opponents and critics? Justified? There is no denying that had that crowd gotten hold of someone like AOC yesterday they would have torn her limb from limb.
You attacked him relentlessly even before his inauguration. You got everything you wanted.
.Enjoy the China puppet

Yes, Trump has abandoned the nation, and his supporters, to his own and their own fantasies. He was never interested in governing, just playing at being “King.” We as a nation are getting what we deserve for electing such a carnival barker.

This man was too good for the Beast of Washington. He can do no more. Now we must live with the RULERS the Deep State has given us

Oh Trump! Why hast thou forsaken us?
LOL! this guy just threw his supporters under the bus..after sending them...to the Capital. I won't speculate what he intended..or not--but that he sent them..is undeniable, BTW Trump checked out as President weeks ago..I thought you noticed? No?

The rest of us did.

You attacked him relentlessly even before his inauguration. You got everything you wanted.
.Enjoy the China puppet
It's not like we didn't know exactly what he was before he ever ran. He has been a public figure for decades and was the self-appointed leader of the birther bullshit. We also saw who loved him the most. The "deplorables" know an authoritarian when they see one.

The swamp in Washington D.C. is alive and well and monied interests and lobbyist control what happens in our capitol. The only solution is a new constitution the provides term limits for all judges, politicians and other elected officials. The abolishing of states in favor of regions. All laws govern all regions unless because of some unique quality of one region, that region can apply for an exemption or change. One vote for one citizen and the majority wins. Now we have a two party system where neither parties tent is big enough for all. I envision a multi party system. Enshrined in a new constitution has to be Liberty and Justice for all. A secular country but where religious freedom is granted to all. I believe that we live in a patriarchal racist republic and if we want to change it to a true democracy we have a long road to go before we get there. Trump proved that he is a marvelous con man, pathological liar, climate denier, and above all a vindictive racist lacking empathy, a moral compass and below average intelligence. Unfortunately I don't believe Biden can heal the divide because there are too many gullible people who will believe bullshit without fact checking and thinking for themselves. So hopefully we get the pandemic under control so we can all go back to whatever we considered a normal life.

We now know how deep the Swamp is. I am very thankful that he exposed the blatant corruption from the left. From Obama all the way down to those who count the votes...the left are corrupt scum.
None of us will ever look at the MSM, Twitter, Fakebook the same way again.

It's time to leave them completely. You're only feebing the Beast by supporting them.

I also see that 95% of Republicans are Lesser Men governed by their need to be accepted by the Washington Swamp.

I don't include Democratd because we all now know they are Swamp Scum

We now know how deep the Swamp is. I am very thankful that he exposed the blatant corruption from the left. From Obama all the way down to those who count the votes...the left are corrupt scum.
None of us will ever look at the MSM, Twitter, Fakebook the same way again.

It's time to leave them completely. You're only feebing the Beast by supporting them.

I also see that 95% of Republicans are Lesser Men governed by their need to be accepted by the Washington Swamp.

I don't include Democratd because we all now know they are Swamp Scum

Yes, Big Tech and the dinosaur media are nothing but Dem propoganda. Owned by the Chinese, just like Hollywood.

The libs elected an actual traitor on the take from China.

Well, slap Nancy and sniveling Chuck for me... ;)

He made a free speech, it didn't include storming the Capitol..

btw ... what about that Democratic Party/fake media sponsored "summer of love" .. how did that work out?

Last edited:
Yes, Trump has abandoned the nation, and his supporters, to his own and their own fantasies. He was never interested in governing, just playing at being “King.” We as a nation are getting what we deserve for electing such a carnival barker.
And even after he betrayed them with that "speech" last night, they still adore him.

Absolutely fascinating. Group pathology at, literally, a historic level.

This man was too good for the Beast of Washington. He can do no more. Now we must live with the RULERS the Deep State has given us

Yep.......the last good man to win a free and fair election.

I had the news on today.......they showed a clip of President's Trump speech and they edited it.......they cut out the part where he said to Cheer on the Challenges and just put in the part about strength...........the democrat party is evil...deeply and truly evil......they have been the source of evil and hate in this country since the party was founded by slave owners.....they have destroyed lives and will continue to destroy lives......may God have mercy on their souls......

Forum List

Back