President Trump Drawing HUGE Support Today!

Absolute Proof Trailer​

Dark Outpost 07-19-2021 Trump To Blow Lid Off Global Pandemic.​

According to this, Trump will be back middle of August or thereabouts, there will be sweeping arrests, he will be using the emergency broadcast system to seize the MSM like CNN, MSNBC, ETC. and get the truth out to the public.

Anybody who is stupid enough to believe the military is going to let the hard evidence of massive fraud and foreign intervention that Mike Lindell shows (that is actually data captured by the military) stand is dumber than a box o' rocks. Anybody who mocks it is a mental midget, an infantile retard.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

I didn't say anything about Biden being executed on August 2nd. Get your quotes right. And it is not surprising that you can't add and subtract. It is a fact that Trump got at least 75 million votes. It is also a fact that there are not 350 million registered voters in the entire country. For Biden to win, he HAD to have claimed MORE than 75 million votes. And, if you are not too stupid to be able to add, that means Biden HAD to have claimed UNREGISTERED voters which is FRAUD.
That shure is a major boatload of braindead bovive excrement, not to mention Gish Gallop...........

1630527546358.png
1630527600624.png

I didn't say anything about Biden being executed on August 2nd. Get your quotes right. And it is not surprising that you can't add and subtract. It is a fact that Trump got at least 75 million votes. It is also a fact that there are not 350 million registered voters in the entire country. For Biden to win, he HAD to have claimed MORE than 75 million votes. And, if you are not too stupid to be able to add, that means Biden HAD to have claimed UNREGISTERED voters which is FRAUD.
I think that trump claimed unregistered voters which is fraud, and he did this in 2 elections. In spite of this fraud, trump still lost and that is a FACT!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back