President Trump Drawing HUGE Support Today!

says the Mueller whiner. Can you say Mueller? I knew you could.

Hey, I bet you want to still impeach trump, again, right? master whiner you are. Keep your bottle, it's obvious you've needed it for five years.
I, like most of America, have moved on from the former president.

"no, he didn't get them. the elites* stole them."

Prove it.
Or quit whining.
Whining makes you look like a crybaby,
(I took that tip from poster 'Otto' above.
Hard to disagree with Otto on that analysis.

----------------------------------------

* "elites"?
Plural?
More than one person?
Many persons?

Name one poster jc456.

Or quit whining.
Whining makes you look like a crybaby.
But we've already established that. ;)

It’s a metaphysical impossibility that anybody, even a senator named Jesus H. Christ, could beat Trump in a Republican primary if he runs

If Trump doesn’t run, you’re going to have 2016 on steroids. There will be 25 to 30 people running for president

could the field include Tucker Carlson? Sean Hannity? Even congresswoman conspiracist Marjorie Taylor Greene? Anything’s possible

"....could the field include Tucker Carlson? Sean Hannity? Even congresswoman conspiracist Marjorie Taylor Greene? "

I was once a 'Country Club Republican". Chamber of Commerce and all that stuff. (I'm an 'Independent' now....tho think of myself more as a 'skeptical optimist' than anything else. Oh, and earnest 'farmer' too.)

Anyway, if I was still one of those Chamber Republicans I'd start ordering my Tums by the half-gallon ...... or Johnny Walker Black ---- knowing that Marjorie (Jewish Space Laser) Greene was carrying my party's flag.

My GOP of yesteryear ain't the GOP of today. I get that.

But I'm not exactly sure that today's party ...led by folks like Greene, and Matt Gaetz, Paul Gosar, Alex Jones, Jim Hoft........and poster 'Rancid' and poster 'EMH'....... is really a 'new and improved model'.

IMHO

Yes, I did.
When did the cops draw their guns?
When did Floyd charge them?
when he refused to get into a squad car. wow, you don't even know how cops actually do their jobs. First off, unarmed is unarmed, non compliance to an officer is aggression. And tactics taken. but you don't care, you have no brain.

when he refused to get into a squad car. wow, you don't even know how cops actually do their jobs. First off, unarmed is unarmed, non compliance to an officer is aggression. And tactics taken. but you don't care, you have no brain.
So ashti targetpractice did what?

WTF?
You spout that nonsense, make shit up, then claim someone else has no brain?
Trump like his cult stupid, he really loves you.

Perhaps he's planted another sock somewhere. LOL, this is rich. Some people need to get a life in the real world.

Forum List

Back