President Trump Drawing HUGE Support Today!

THIS IS IMPORTANT! PLEASE WATCH THIS !!!

Sheriff's to the Rescue - Charlie get's an update from Sheriff Richard Mack founder of the CSPOA...​

Why do you think they started an audit?....they had discrepancies in the count or they wouldn't have done it....
..............You can't start an audit of an election for no reason.
You made a claim... Prove it...
Prove
there are more ballots than registered voters in Maricopa County....

.............................Last chance... show proof Maricopa County had more ballots than registered voters......
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I regularly watch these exchanges where one of the Trump Supporters will make some claim about the 2020 election that seems to be either in conflict with reported facts, or, seems to be made up out of whole cloth, a 'It-Should-Be-True' fantagasm by one of the Duped & Snookered.

We saw it with the Dead Man Voting charges in Detroit, Atlanta, and Philly. (most famously, with Republican witness Melissa Carone)

So, while being a committed independent and fairly neutral on Don Trump I must admit a curiosity whenever some Don Trump Supporter makes a claim.....is asked to back it up.....but then disappears. Skedaddles.

What's up with that?
Do they know how that makes them look?
How that reflects on the nationwide perception about the, ah, 'capabilities' of Trump Supporters?
Why do they so willingly feed that cliché'?

So having said that.......can poster Rambunctious prove his claim?
Or is he a poster boy for the cliché ?

Is poster Rambunctious really Melissa Carone's avatar?

Just sayin'.
I'm just a patriotic believer in free fair and honest elections....aren't you?....the AZ secretary of state gave the reasons why the senate wanted a third audit...and among them were that the automatic audits only counted the votes turned in...they didn't check ballots for authenticity and to see if the addresses match with the voter rolls....

He also said there were significant discrepancies that were reported to the senate specifically in Maricopa county where they had more returned ballots than registered voters...

I don't have to search a topic for anyone....I listened to the secretary of my state....if you think they started an audit for show or just because than you are not thinking...they had damn good reason for doing it....those reasons will be evident when the audit wraps up....
"I don't have to search a topic for anyone....I listened to the secretary of my state....if you think they started an audit for show or just because than you are not thinking..."

The burden of proving your claims is yours. No one else's. Posters who are telling the truth can easily prove their claims. Posters who are lying try to avoid being shown up as a liar by shifting that burden telling others to prove them wrong.

As far as Arizona's Secretary of State... she's the one who certified their election results and she certified Biden won her state. She's also been very critical of this fraudit....

My statement comes from listening to the secretary of state.....and the senates reasoning for requesting a hand count audit.....you are so little informed that it doesn't surprise me that you are behind the curve on this topic too.....
Then prove it...

Quote the Secretary of State saying there were more ballots than registered voters.

I say you're lying. If you could prove what claim, you would prove if for no other reason than to prove me wrong.
The audit will prove it dummy...are you afraid of it?.....poor libtard...just can't handle a closer inspection of our elections.....
LOLOLOL

You're such a retard, you don't even realize you just unwittingly admitted you lied.

You said there were more ballots than registered voters in Maricopa County. After you couldn't prove it, you now admit you're hoping the fraudit will.

Now let's see if you're man enough to admit you lied about Arizona's Secretary of State claiming there were more ballots than registered voters. I say you're not. I say you lack the character needed to make such an admission.
I never lie...I said I heard the secretary of states own words...listen read and learn.....you think audits happen over nothing....Buuuuaaahahahahahahahahaha
Dayum, you really are dumb.
And you are too stupid to point out why you think so?....
Stupitidy lives. You.

Election Fraud Proof​

The various state audits are going to prove this beyond any shadow of doubt, and if the Supreme Court won't look at the evidence and act on it, our military damned straight WILL.

President Trump will be live speaking in Sarasota this evening. Already there is a massive crowd of patriots ready to Save America! Please post the live stream of the rally.

How much is the pos the human feces paying them?

Dark Outpost 07-19-2021 Trump To Blow Lid Off Global Pandemic​

There are going to be a whole lot of butt-hurt liberals, Trump is going to decimate the entire Democrat party for 20-30 years.

Last edited:

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH WITH STEW PETERS​

So the military is going to frog march Biden out in March and install Trump? Isn't that your claim?

You should have said what year.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

President Trump will be live speaking in Sarasota this evening. Already there is a massive crowd of patriots ready to Save America! Please post the live stream of the rally.

I hope he is enjoying himself. It is not going to last. The walls are closing in on him

MAJOR LAWSUIT FILED - AT LEAST 45,000+ DEAD FROM EXPERIMENTAL COVID SHOT IN JUST 72 HOURS​

URGENT STOP VACCINATIONS NOW! EMAIL YOUR POLITICIANS! BY PROF MIKE YEADON.​

I would like to make a couple suggestions on this.

Your video features Geert Vanden Bossche (DVM, PhD), not Prof Mike Yeadon.

Also, when you post a video, it would be nice if you posted some background on the person that is doing the speaking, so the forum knows that background. I know these folks, but some people might not know their credentials.

. . . and finally, it would be nice to have a date on your videos. I know some posters post A LOT of video. I have viewed the first several minutes of a couple of your vids, and I find them a bit out there. On the other hand, this had some very, VERY good content.

The other side of the CRISPR gene editiing tech debate is summed up pretty good in this video. If we mess with our immune systems, we then become dependent on artificial immunological mRNA updates to our systems, which could cause more problems then it solves.

It is a Lucifarian philosophy and dream, to believe that we can engineer our bodies better than nature has. . . .

. . . maybe someday? But I don't think the tech is there yet.

I see on OAN today that Arizona is ready to start the process to DECERTIFY its electoral vote due to massive fraud. What state will be next? BIDEN IS DONE AND TRUMP WILL BE BACK BEFORE 2024!

What are liberals going to do when (not if) this happens? Massive violence? All that will accomplish is getting a bunch of them killed.

Last edited:
I see on OAN today that Arizona is ready to start the process to DECERTIFY its electoral vote due to massive fraud. What state will be next? BIDEN IS DONE AND TRUMP WILL BE BACK BEFORE 2024!
rotfl-gif.288736

If you care to find out what the New World Order and the deep state is, WATCH THIS! Scroll ahead for the Peter Kirby segment.​

Dark Outpost 07-22-2021 Is Satan Winning?​

Tik tok, tik tok....poster Rancid.

August approaches. And the scheduled execution of former Attorney General William Barr for treason, per your assertion.

I've scoured the news source for more up-to-date info, but,........but they are keeping it under wraps until the execution date.

So a sincere attaboy for your willingness to share what your sources have informed you about this seemingly super-secret event.

It must be tense in the Barr household as the date fast approaches.

Conversely, it must be joyous in yours......an another of your feared traitors-to-Trump goes to the injection-room. (or firing squad?)

I love this bar.

I hope he is enjoying himself. It is not going to last. The walls are closing in on him

LOL you said that 4 years ago, dummy. Keep wishing while President Trump run again in 2024.

Forum List

Back