President Trump Drawing HUGE Support Today!

Now man up and apologize to the forum for lying...
I didn't lie...you just don't know the facts.....your stupidity and ignorance on an issue is not proof of a lie.....
LOL

Of course you lied. You falsely claimed there were more ballots I Maricopa County than registered voters. That's a lie. It's very simple. It's very clear cut. Either your claim is true or it's not true; and Arizona says it's a lie...

View attachment 511192
You are addicted to Rambunctious.....told ya Flynn would walk...and I'm telling you AZ will find major fraud....
You still lie. You said Flynn would walk based on evidence. That never happened. I was the one who said the only way Flynn walks is if he's pardoned. I was right and you were wrong. Like always.

Now in this case you claimed Maricopa County had more ballots than registered voters. Then you compounded your lie claiming you heard that from the Secretary of State who you didn't even know is a woman.

You lied and I proved both of your claims are false by showing Arizona's Secretary of State certified the results which proves there were not more ballots than registered voters.

307vyna-gif.269908

House Dems Vote To Coverup Child Sex Trafficking​

The True Story of Child Trafficking with Mel k & Charlie Ward​

Last edited:
"Severe Adrenochrome Withrawal"!!

Sounds ominous, and concerning.

Forsooth, how might Mrs. Clinton have obtained supplies of Adrenochrome?

It's rare, ain't it?

FACE OF A SERIAL KILLER - ALL EYES ON ARIZONA AS ELECTION FRAUD GAINS STRENGTH​

If (when) our military finally acts, they will be enforcing the Nuremburg code ... and many will be executed ... including Biden.

Last edited:

Pelosi and DOD Just Activated Mass Domestic Military Grade ‘Undetectable Army’ Accountable To No One​

Our Democrat party Gestapo.

IF YOU DON'T HAVE ONE OF THESE OR SOMETHING LIKE IT, GO GET ONE!
YOU MIGHT NEED IT WHEN THE SH*T FINALLY HITS THE FAN!

This is a VERY high quality, RELIABLE pistol that is fairly inexpensive.

Trump Drawing HUGE Support Today!​

Screen Shot 2021-04-20 at 7.33.16 AM.png

He's like stuff that attracts swarming flies

Well, how 'bout we add a bit of nuance to this little thread......ala' one of my favorite posters here, avataree "Rancid".

Thank, buddy.

OK, I will admit to y'all I had never heard of 'Adrenochrome'. (see posts #903 & #905)
And poster 'Rancid' has been busy today and hasn't had a chance to explain what it is or how it is manufactured.

But still, Google is our friend. And I have now learned about 'Adrenochrome' in the context of poster 'Rancid's' uses.

And it is such little surprising gems that make me appreciate this 'political gossip-room'. There seems to always be something around the corner that provides a 'teaching moment' for me to learn from. And this is surely one of 'em.

Just about the first thing that pops up on google is this Daily Beast link from August 14th of last year:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Followers of the pro-Trump conspiracy theory QAnon believe Hollywood and Democratic elites take a psychedelic drug called Adrenochrome harvested from the fear of children.”

"For conspiracy theorists, adrenochrome represents a mystical psychedelic favored by the global elites for drug-crazed satanic rites, derived from torturing children to harvest their oxidized hormonal fear—a kind of real-life staging of the Pixar movie Monsters, Inc. “QAnon also likes to say that Monsters, Inc. is Hollywood telling on itself,” says QAnon researcher Mike Rains, “because the plot of scaring kids to get energy is what they really do.”

The highest-profile adrenochrome incident took place in 2018, when Google CEO Sundar Pichai was questioned by the House Judiciary Committee about a conspiracy called “Frazzledrip.” The crackpot theory involved a mythical video, supposedly squirreled away on Anthony Weiner’s laptop, that if leaked, would show Hillary Clinton and her one-time aide Huma Abedin performing a satanic sacrifice in which they slurped a child’s blood while wearing masks carved from the skin of her face.

Code-named “Frazzledrip,” the video was supposed to depict an adrenochrome “harvest.” It never materialized.

And the story gets better, MJT shows up: “There’s a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to take this global cabal of Satan-worshiping pedophiles out, and I think we have the president to do it,” Marjorie Taylor Greene once said in a video from 2017."
-------------------------------------------------------------------

See?
Is this wonderful stuff, or no?

Anytime we can get poster 'Rancid' and Marjorie Taylor Greene together you know were are gonna have rollicking good time in Wackaloonastan.

I love this bar.

Pelosi and DOD Just Activated Mass Domestic Military Grade ‘Undetectable Army’ Accountable To No One​

Our Democrat party Gestapo.

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate Republic World Right-Center biased and Questionable based on poor sourcing and numerous failed fact checks.

FACE OF A SERIAL KILLER - ALL EYES ON ARIZONA AS ELECTION FRAUD GAINS STRENGTH​

If (when) our military finally acts, they will be enforcing the Nuremburg code ... and many will be executed ... including Biden.

Wut?? I am told Trump gave us the vaccine. So shouldn't HD be locked up?

I was referring to her spokesman dummy....he gives daily reports on the evening news dummy....but if you lived here you would know that.....dummy.....
LOLOLOL

Dumbfuck, too bad you already claimed you heard your Secretary of State "own words"...

I never lie...I said I heard the secretary of states own words...

Are you ever not a retard?

Ever???

I was referring to her spokesman dummy....he gives daily reports on the evening news dummy....but if you lived here you would know that.....dummy.....
LOLOLOL

Dumbfuck, too bad you already claimed you heard your Secretary of State "own words"...

Ever???

LOL

Your deflection is noted and laughed at.

LOLOLOL

Ever???

LOL

Why are they hiding your hero from you?....

The same degenerates who took away Giuiliani's law license in NYC and D.C. will soon be facing charges in GITMO for collusion in election fraud ... and they very well might not survive it, their filth might be removed from the planet via hangman's noose.

LOLOLOL

Ever???

LOL

Why are they hiding your hero from you?....

You're fucking deranged. That has nothing to do with you not knowing your own Secretary of State is a woman.

Forum List

Back