President Trump Drawing HUGE Support Today!

IF YOU DON'T HAVE ONE OF THESE OR SOMETHING LIKE IT, GO GET ONE!
YOU MIGHT NEED IT WHEN THE SH*T FINALLY HITS THE FAN!

This is a VERY high quality, RELIABLE pistol that is fairly inexpensive.

I am not advocating violence, or a revolution, or anything of the kind, not in any way. But I certainly DO advocate for self-defense. One thing I will defend myself against, and with lethal force, is some ass-hole trying to physically force me to take the Covid depopulation "vaccine"or trying to confiscate my firearms. And of course any physical attack by the likes of BLM/Antifa or deranged liberals. I carry concealed wherever I go 24/7 ... anyone within 50 yards of me is safe. I strongly suggest that you do likewise. But even stronger I implore you to develop accute situational awareness and learn to STAY CLEAR OF SUCH SITUATIONS.

Last edited:
The Corona virus is NOT natural, it was PATENTED over 20 years ago.
It cannot be a natural virus if it was PATENTED.
The MSM is LYING to you.

The Corona virus is NOT natural, it was PATENTED over 20 years ago.
It cannot be a natural virus if it was PATENTED.
The MSM is LYING to you.

LOL

Dumbfuck, that patent is on an unrelated strain of Coronavirus which can cause avian bronchitis. That has nothing to do with COVID-19.

face-palm-gif.278959

If you have watched all of the videos I have posted recently, you can see that the corruption and conspiracy by the dark cabal is ABSOLUTELY HUGE and that it encompasses FAR MORE than just the fraudulent 2020 election. People like to ask why our military has not acted yet to overturn the fraudulent election, and liberals use their delay to claim that they will not act. Rest assured that they will act. But when they do, ALL OF THOSE involved in ANY of this HUGE EXPANSE of corruption WILL BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE. It is completely understandable why it is taking our military MONTHS to identify all of them and to gather the EVIDENCE necessary to HANG them. And yes, they all deserve to be hung or put in front of a firing squad. And this includes every member of Congress who committed treason by refusing to object on Jan 6 to electoral college votes from states where they knew damned good and well that election fraud had occurred. Every one of them deserve to be hung by the neck until dead. Yes, 3/4 of Congress needs to be EXECUTED by military tribunal!

Last edited:
If you have watched all of the videos I have posted recently, you can see that the corruption and conspiracy by the dark cabal is ABSOLUTELY HUGE and that it encompasses FAR MORE than just the fraudulent 2020 election. People like to ask why our military has not acted yet to overturn the fraudulent election, and liberals use their delay to claim that they will not act. Rest assured that they will act. But when they do, ALL OF THOSE involved in ANY of this HUGE EXPANSE of corruption WILL BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE. It is completely understandable why it is taking our military MONTHS to identify all of them and to gather the EVIDENCE necessary to HANG them.
LOL

Why would any rational person watch your fake news propaganda videos? They always turn out to be false and they're designed for mindless rubes who need to be told what to think.

Dark Outpost 07-12-2021 Vaccine Strike Force Coming!​

If any ass hole tries to forcibly vaccinate me they will end up in a body bag! They might kill me, but that's just fine and exactly what they will have to do ... but I will take as many of them with me as possible! If anyone comes to my door asking if I have been vaccinated I will just step aside and let them see the 12 gauge tactical shotgun leaning up against my credenza and they will be told it is none of their fucking business and to get off of my property.

Last edited:

STOP THE GENOCIDE AGENDA! SAVE US NOW! WITH KATE SHEMIRANI, MARK STEELE & CHARLIE WARD​

Arizona Senate Hearing, Update on Maricopa County 2020 Forensic Election Audit, July 15, 2021​

If you have watched all of the videos I have posted recently ...

Also, if you really watched all those videos, I know of a lucrative money making opportunity that you might be interested in. PM me for details!

The Big Lie Exposed! Maricopa County Certified A Fraudulent Election - Here's the Proof​

Fraud Vitiates Everything! Q: Conspiracy No More! Decertify AZ+GA! Conduct New Elections! Buckle Up!​

Forum List

Back