President Trump BOLDLY walked up St. John's Church with a Bible in his hand.

His idea to send out the military to shoot rubber bullets and tear gas at PEACEFUL demonstrators, who had another hour before curfew set in, so he could clear the streets for his walk to st John's church, and photo op of awkwardly holding up someone else's Bible was the most repulsive action I've ever witnessed.... and it was anti Christ.

He's out of control.....evil.....every inch of him..... sad, his cult can't see this....

If it were not against the law, I'd spit on him....with the biggest gob I could muster.

Wasn't this myth debunked? That wasn't the military. Further, everything is approved by democrat mayors, so take your blame to them. Trump has nothing to do with it.

Trump will likely let democrats burn down their own cities for some more time. It's not exactly best PR for them, great to see them show their true colors.

EZGvH4LWoAATYk0

He stood in front of the temple of God, and proclaimed himself, to be God.... is what the Bible prophesy on the Antichrist says....

Maybe he was practicing, for that Bible prophesy scene, as all good actors, do.

He held the bible for his photo op scene, up side down.....

Up side down.... was he intentionally mocking religion, by his actions? Showing God, he's above Him.....

ANYONE who proclaims themselves to be Christian, and supports this deceiver and his mockery of religiosity, Is being used and needs to do a self check..... does he follow God or Christ's teaching? A resounding, loud, and amplified, NO. Not for one single nano second. Yet, you follow this anti Christ? Why? Why? Why?

He had our .military shoot rubber bullets and tear gas a peaceful demonstrators to get them out of the way for this disgusting photo op.

ANYONE who proclaims themselves to be Christian, and supports this deceiver and his mockery of religiosity, Is being used and needs to do a self check..... does he follow God or Christ's teaching? A resounding, loud, and amplified, NO. Not for one single nano second. Yet, you follow this anti Christ? Why? Why? Why?
They've put a man above their religion (at least those who seriously have one). We've seen this before in history, too.

He stood in front of the temple of God, and proclaimed himself, to be God.... is what the Bible prophesy on the Antichrist says....

Maybe he was practicing, for that Bible prophesy scene, as all good actors, do.

He held the bible for his photo op scene, up side down.....

Up side down.... was he intentionally mocking religion, by his actions? Showing God, he's above Him.....

Where did he proclaim himself to be God? Are you seeing things Care?

Take the TDS pill. Stop hallucinating.

No answers so far. Good.

I missed the question------When I first came across the idiotic quotation from the Dingbat, "Rev" marianne---
I assumed, that Pres. Trump had ENTERED HER
CHURCH for a "photo-op". Actually, as far as I can
surmise----he just walked down the street, stood in front of the church in OPENED SPACE and held a bible.
There had been "peaceful" demonstrations that included damage to the church which the cops
cleared with some teargas. No one killed or
injured. GOOOD!!!!!! I, with the rest of decent
humanity, applaud the cops for their restraint and the
president for politely staying outside of the church

I just no longer have words for this, so I'll ask three very serious questions:

First, would someone like to explain what this man did yesterday, holding up Bible and saying "It's a Bible"?

Second, what was the point of that, what was his goal?

Third, do you believe we were witnessing a devout Christian there, holding up a religion's holy book in humble reverence?

Thanks in advance.

Peaceful protesters set St John's church on fire. This is a church that presidents have entered since when? Lincoln? Not sure what's so troubling that the current POTUS would stand before that church to express dismay that people would attempt to destroy it.

Since when does someone have to be a "devout Christian" in order to honor and respect the Bible and what it means?

They've put a man above their religion (at least those who seriously have one). We've seen this before in history, too.

What we have seen in history is diversity not working. That is what we are seeing here now. Aristotle already talked about it.

But keep screaming about Trump while your guys are burning the country down. It is comical, the level of TDS.

No answers so far. Good.

I missed the question------When I first came across the idiotic quotation from the Dingbat, "Rev" marianne---
I assumed, that Pres. Trump had ENTERED HER
CHURCH for a "photo-op". Actually, as far as I can
surmise----he just walked down the street, stood in front of the church in OPENED SPACE and held a bible.
There had been "peaceful" demonstrations that included damage to the church which the cops
cleared with some teargas. No one killed or
injured. GOOOD!!!!!! I, with the rest of decent
humanity, applaud the cops for their restraint and the
president for politely staying outside of the church
The three questions are in the OP. I look forward to your responses.

First, would someone like to explain what this man did yesterday, holding up Bible and saying "It's a Bible"?

Third, do you believe we were witnessing a devout Christian there, holding up a religion's holy book in humble reverence?

Thanks in advance.

Peaceful protesters set St John's church on fire. This is a church that presidents have entered since when? Lincoln? Not sure what's so troubling that the current POTUS would stand before that church to express dismay that people would attempt to destroy it.

Since when does someone have to be a "devout Christian" in order to honor and respect the Bible and what it means?

So that whole thing was meant to "express dismay"? Was that the goal?

Thanks in advance.

Mac is beyond reason at this point. Fuming of TDS.

Next he will start to contemplate, "What was his meaning when he took that sip of water?", "Why two scoops of ice cream?".

It's a disease, a horrible illness. It forms because they hate the man but can't actually come up with anything he has done wrong, while their side is doing EVERYTHING wrong. It's the only way they can cope.

Thanks in advance.

So that whole thing was meant to "express dismay"? Was that the goal?

What do you want him to do?

cleared with some teargas.
The damage had occurred the night before. The church authority had said it wasn't much and appreciated how the church had been treated compared to its surrounds. The protesters, cleared out of the area with force while the IMPOTUS was speaking, were peaceful.

Forum List

Back