President Trump BOLDLY walked up St. John's Church with a Bible in his hand.

Trump was enraged that people found out he was hiding in a bunker during protests.

So he arranged this photo op holding a Bible in front of a church. No moment of prayer. No concern for the people.

But he tear gassed protestors to clear a path to the church
Yes it was a territorial display, the photo op with the bible was cheesy. The real heroes were the Reverend of St. John's and other clergy and people of faith, out in the protest crowds during the day, passing out refreshments and offering prayers. The Reverend could still hear the protesters' message, even though someone from the protest yesterday tried to burn down his church. That's called being a Christian, imo.

His remarks on that start at about 2:45.

I wonder which inner demon the IMPOTUS is projecting...
The Right Rev. Mariann Budde, bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of Washington, said she learned of Trump's visit by watching it on the news.
“I don’t want President Trump speaking for St. John’s,” Budde said.
“I am outraged,” she said, with pauses emphasizing her anger as her voice slightly trembled. “I am the bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of Washington and was not given even a courtesy call that they would be clearing with tear gas so they could use one of our churches as a prop, holding a Bible, one that declares that God is love and when everything he has said and done is to enflame violence."
Before being elected as bishop in D.C., Budde spent 18 years in Minneapolis as rector of St. John’s Episcopal Church. She said the church disassociates itself from the messages of the president. “We hold the teachings of our sacred texts to be so so grounding to our lives and everything we do and it is about love of neighbor and sacrificial love and justice,” she said.
Heard it live, the Bishop absolutely destroys Trump.

Minutes before Trumps Bible Photo-op in front of a church. Police use Tear Gas to clear away Washington DC protestors

View attachment 344174

What would Jesus do Mr President?

Jesus did the same thing to the Pharisees, when He scourged them in the temple. Of course, He didn't have any tear gas, just a whip made out of cords.

Tear gas would have been more effective, though.
They were money changers in the temple, unfettered capitalists, abusing and ripping off God's followers, whenever they could....

trump is the antichrist, proclaiming himself, above God.... but you are his minion, he owns your soul, and you do not believe in the truth, or what is in that Bible, that he couldn't even figure out how to hold.....in his planned photo op :thup:

Minutes before Trumps Bible Photo-op in front of a church. Police use Tear Gas to clear away Washington DC protestors

View attachment 344174

What would Jesus do Mr President?
peaceful protesters, they were not doing anything illegal like the past few nights in various cities... these were people legitimately exercising their constitutional rights.... and the military shot rubber bullets at them too, I believe?

And it was an hour before the curfew time.....

he spoke to Putin earlier today.... maybe he encouraged Trump to have the military do that....? Who knows???

Trump was enraged that people found out he was hiding in a bunker during protests.

So he arranged this photo op holding a Bible in front of a church. No moment of prayer. No concern for the people.

But he tear gassed protestors to clear a path to the church
Have you ever wondered why something as innocuous as a bible could trigger you so easily?

Did you get raped up the ass by a homosexual pedophile priest when you were a kid, or what?? :dunno:
Not a Bible, the hypocrisy.

I just no longer have words for this, so I'll ask three very serious questions:

First, would someone like to explain what this man did yesterday, holding up Bible and saying "It's a Bible"?

Second, what was the point of that, what was his goal?

Third, do you believe we were witnessing a devout Christian there, holding up a religion's holy book in humble reverence?

Thanks in advance.

First, would someone like to explain what this man did yesterday, holding up Bible and saying "It's a Bible"?

Third, do you believe we were witnessing a devout Christian there, holding up a religion's holy book in humble reverence?

Thanks in advance.

This is what Mac focuses on in the midst of riots, after church was burned.

You aren't getting any "answers" because you failed to show anything wrong. Good on Trump if he truly was there...

Maybe it was Lincoln's Bible, but Pres.Trump didn't want anyone to know like Hillary. She has sticky fingers for national treasures. And Pres,Trump didn't want to leave it behind.

1591090619838.png

Thanks in advance.

You aren't getting any "answers" because you failed to show anything wrong. Good on Trump if he truly was there...

When Trump was asked what was his favorite verse he didn't have an answer. It's because he has never read the book. Either that or he couldn't find a verse directly about him.

Thanks in advance.

When Trump was asked what was his favorite verse he didn't have an answer. It's because he has never read the book. Either that or he couldn't find a verse directly about him.

Or maybe he does not have a favorite verse.

He is on high ground over the leftists who burned down a church.

Forum List

Back