President Trump and Virus Task Force LIVE Now!

his border national emergency came back and bit him in his fat ass - that old bastard has more karma heading his way than he'll ever know.

better dig in fat boy -

his border national emergency came back and bit him in his fat ass - that old bastard has more karma heading his way than he'll ever know.

better dig in fat boy -

Have you been dreaming again?

Trump's tremendous initial response, his quick thinking and superior problem solving ability makes it hard for Democrats who are praying for failure and body bags that they will gleefully blame on our President. Democrats have no more respect for the American people than they do for Trump.

Trump's tremendous initial response, his quick thinking and superior problem solving ability makes it hard for Democrats who are praying for failure and body bags that they will gleefully blame on our President. Democrats have no more respect for the American people than they do for Trump.
Paid by the word

Did you know that COVID19 can be transmitted while performing certain acts? Maybe give the mouth a rest, eh?

Paid by the word

Are you projecting again?

Paid by the word
I guess you agree then. I also want to thank you for insinuating that my writing is worth paying for. You're too kind.

Did you know that COVID19 can be transmitted while performing certain acts? Maybe give the mouth a rest, eh?
We have all been breathing it in since late 2019 and I have heard of 2 people I know with a fever.

We have all been breathing it in since late 2019 and I have heard of 2 people I know with a fever.
I am sick.
My daughter is sick.
My customer is sick.

My bills seem to be unaffected oddly enough.

Hmm, I guess you missed the point. But, yeah, you appear to be breathing in exactly what I referenced in my post.

Forum List

Back