Democrats: The right isn't taking this virus seriously.

Sure we be takin this virus seriously...…..we just aren't taking the HYPE seriously.

I'd also like to ask why China was able to contain their numbers within a few short months.....but we are expected to deal with this for up to 6 months, or longer????

And don't tell me 'it's Trumps fault for not acting sooner'...…...cause we all know, neither did China

Though I still question Chinas truth about it being contained & numbers are low

Democrats: Trump will postpone the election! The dictator!

Also democrats: Let's postpone the election!

Meanwhile president Trump is saving the country from a virus that originated in communist country where they eat bat.

Last edited:
As of today 3.17.2020 @12:38PM there has been 88 deaths from the Wuhan Chinese Virus in the United States. With a population of 331,002,651 people, do the math,,,,,
88 /331,002,651 * 100 =
a death rate of 0.00002658589%
So why the panic?

Sure we be takin this virus seriously...…..we just aren't taking the HYPE seriously.

I'd also like to ask why China was able to contain their numbers within a few short months.....but we are expected to deal with this for up to 6 months, or longer????

And don't tell me 'it's Trumps fault for not acting sooner'...…...cause we all know, neither did China

Because China basically enforced martial law in the cities where there were cases. People were not even allowed outside of their houses.

They built entire hospitals just to deal with this one virus keeping it away from other patients.

Because China basically enforced martial law in the cities where there were cases. People were not even allowed outside of their houses.

They built entire hospitals just to deal with this one virus keeping it away from other patients.

And then the hospitals collapsed killing everyone trapped inside. You really can't beat that.

And then the hospitals collapsed killing everyone trapped inside. You really can't beat that.

That was a hotel that was being used as a quarantine site.

Do try and get something right for once

As of today 3.17.2020 @12:38PM there has been 88 deaths from the Wuhan Chinese Virus in the United States. With a population of 331,002,651 people, do the math,,,,,
88 /331,002,651 * 100 =
So why the panic?
To be fair we are supposedly in the early stages. Comparing our numbers to nations who've been hit for months isn't accurate to say the least.

Trump and pals are throwing a couple of trillion dollars at the problem. Trumpkins are all statists, now. They're probably not as surprised at that, as when they found out they were against free trade. Yessiree! Protectionist, isolationist, statists. I can see Trumpers aren't taking the hype seriously.

It's a well-run campaign.

88 /331,002,651 * 100 =
So why the panic?

That's one way to say '33% more than yesterday'.

It has to last until the election, don't ya know. That's the Democrat strategy for beating Trump.

What a disgrace. A total disgrace. Trump blew off the seriousness of the coronavirus, and the tard herd went along, parroting all the incredibly stupid shit they were told to parrot. "Duhhhhhhhh, it's not as bad as the flu!" "Duhhhhhhhh, they killed more people in Chicago than the coronavirus!" "Duuhhhhhhh, this panic over the virus is a Democrat hoax!"

Look at the Naked Emperor and the tards now, trying to claim Trump has been leading and taking this shit seriously. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Pathetic.

On Fox News, suddenly a very different tune about the coronavirus

Fox News personalities such as Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham accused the news media of whipping up “mass hysteria” and being “panic pushers.” Fox Business host Trish Regan called the alleged media-Democratic alliance “yet another attempt to impeach the president.”

But that was then.

With Trump’s declaration on Friday that the virus constitutes a national emergency, the tone on Fox News has quickly shifted.

<snip>

In late February, Ingraham called Democrats the “pandemic party” and displayed photos of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and Senate Minority Leader Charles E. Schumer (D-N.Y.) alongside enlarged images of coronavirus molecules. “How sick that these people seem almost happiest when Americans are hurting,” she said.

She kept at it through last Tuesday when, in front of a graphic reading “Trump confronts the panic pushers,” Ingraham said, “The public in some ways seems a lot more levelheaded than the so-called experts. . . . The facts are actually pretty reassuring, but you’d never know it watching all this stuff.”

<snip.

By Wednesday, after Trump announced a travel ban on people from the European Union, Ingraham had started calling the pandemic “this dangerous health crisis.” She characterized warnings issued by National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases head Anthony S. Fauci about the potential spread of the disease as “sobering and scary to hear.”

What a disgrace. A total disgrace. Trump blew off the seriousness of the coronavirus, and the tard herd went along, parroting all the incredibly stupid shit they were told to parrot. "Duhhhhhhhh, it's not as bad as the flu!" "Duhhhhhhhh, they killed more people in Chicago than the coronavirus!" "Duuhhhhhhh, this panic over the virus is a Democrat hoax!"

Look at the Naked Emperor and the tards now, trying to claim Trump has been leading and taking this shit seriously. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Pathetic.
When more than 17,000 Americans die from it, then you can legitimately attack Trump.

Pathetic.
When more than 17,000 Americans die from it, then you can legitimately attack Trump.

Until you have that many, thank the "media panic".

Pathetic.

You can thank the media panic for the DJIA being down 30%, moron.

Pathetic.

You can thank the media panic for the DJIA being down 30%, moron.

I thought Trump giveth and Trump taketh away. Heathen!

Forum List

Back