He Knows!: Trump Warns That the Fight in Gaza is Coming to the United States, Thanks to Biden’s Open Border

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
It's true! Trump has always been right. That Usurper and Mayorkas know what's going on. Just think for a minute, or less, if you were a truly an America first individual, wouldn't you want the border to be closed completly? I would hope so!. Nevertheless, Biden doesn't want so. Think about it. Why? Nevertheless, in the first time in our lives we are witnesses to the utter destruction of our sovereign southern border. In the days of the Alamo, Sam Houston and Colonel William Barrett Travis would have Biden and Mayorkas strung up and shot, with the approval of President Andrew Jackson for their treachery. Come on liberals, do you want our southern border to be invaded?

Once the Israelis made their response clear the likely consequences were obvious .
But you hardly needed Mr Trump to tell us about them . Any person not immediately seeing them would not be very bright .

I assume any border action taken now would be akin to locking the stable door after the elephant has escaped .
I think there will be increasing trouble at the border and also as a consequence of not having immediately attended to preventing a common sense disaster probability .
But the US will suffer much greater disasters further afield which will likely lead to its collapse along with the dollar .
Another victory to Russia , China and BRICS and further humiliation for the fading USA
imho

Once the Israelis made their response clear the likely consequences were obvious .
But you hardly needed Mr Trump to tell us about them . Any person not immediately seeing them would not be very bright .

I assume any border action taken now would be akin to locking the stable door after the elephant has escaped .
I think there will be increasing trouble at the border and also as a consequence of not having immediately attended to preventing a common sense disaster probability .
But the US will suffer much greater disasters further afield which will likely lead to its collapse along with the dollar .
Another victory to Russia , China and BRICS and further humiliation for the fading USA
imho
I think what trump is pointing out is that Obama/biden policies are stupid and or evil

and that leaving those two in power is bad for America

Because they are capable of endless bad policy decisions if given the chance

It's true! Trump has always been right. That Usurper and Mayorkas know what's going on. Just think for a minute, or less, if you were a truly an America first individual, wouldn't you want the border to be closed completly? I would hope so!. Nevertheless, Biden doesn't want so. Think about it. Why? Nevertheless, in the first time in our lives we are witnesses to the utter destruction of our sovereign southern border. In the days of the Alamo, Sam Houston and Colonel William Barrett Travis would have Biden and Mayorkas strung up and shot, with the approval of President Andrew Jackson for their treachery. Come on liberals, do you want our southern border to be invaded?

Trump is always right

I think what trump is pointing out is that Obama/biden policies are stupid and or evil

And he is correct

This was actually posted 5 months ago. As usual, Trump sees all problems clearly.​

Protecting Students from the Radical Left and Marxist Maniacs Infecting Educational Institutions​

For many years, tuition costs at colleges and universities have been exploding, and I mean absolutely exploding while academics have been obsessed with indoctrinating America's youth. The time has come to reclaim our once great educational institutions from the radical Left, and we will do that

Appreciate your perspective and if that is his primary aim he is surely right as those two ghastly individuals have both given remarkable impressions of being traitors, working for the CCP .

My suggestion is that he needs to distance himself from Israel's actions because they simply inextricably get the US dragged into a conflict which is actually geared to ruining the US with the Palestinians simply the means to this end .
That is , escalation will stretch US debt and fighting resources well beyond breaking point and your country will implode and destruct .

Obviously if Trumps personal and family loyalties are Jewish -- very likely , OR , he is controlled Deep State opposition ( just a faction leader sowing Chaos) , then he could be hoodwinking all of us . Distinctly possible .

But in all scenarios , imho , the US goes under forever and I would have thought The Donald would have been smart enough to minimise his personal involvement and notional losses .
Put distance between himself and Nutty Yahoo.who is on his final lap regardless .
All imho .

Does he really think this will get people to forget he’s a criminal? IMO, this is nothing more than a sad attempt at distraction. He should be spending his time getting his affairs in order.

Appreciate your perspective and if that is his primary aim he is surely right as those two ghastly individuals have both given remarkable impressions of being traitors, working for the CCP .

My suggestion is that he needs to distance himself from Israel's actions because they simply inextricably get the US dragged into a conflict which is actually geared to ruining the US with the Palestinians simply the means to this end .
That is , escalation will stretch US debt and fighting resources well beyond breaking point and your country will implode and destruct .

Obviously if Trumps personal and family loyalties are Jewish -- very likely , OR , he is controlled Deep State opposition ( just a faction leader sowing Chaos) , then he could be hoodwinking all of us . Distinctly possible .

But in all scenarios , imho , the US goes under forever and I would have thought The Donald would have been smart enough to minimise his personal involvement and notional losses .
Put distance between himself and Nutty Yahoo.who is on his final lap regardless .
All imho .
I support Israel’s right to exist as a Jewish nation

If that makes me a “nutty yahoo” so be it

I know you are applying cold geopolitical logic here as any good conservative would

By that measure support for Israel does not compute

But Zionists have achieving the impossible for 130 years and God willing will continue to do so till the end of civilization

Forum List

Back