President plans to unveil new 20% 'minimum tax' on 700 super-rich Americans that would levy ALL forms of income for families worth more than $100M

Well that's your stupidity on display agin. Do you think they shoot it into space? They spend it. In our economy. Dude, these topics are too complicated for an angry twit like you.
Meaning they consume resources and produce nothing of value. How does that benefit me?

Only dumbass turds believe consuming without producing something is beneficial to society. That's the ideology of parasites.

Last edited:
I’d actually be OK with this if it were less - say 5% - and went toward reducing the National debt. But Biden just wants the money to redistribute to people who have more kids than they can afford and would rather not have a job.

Well that's also stupid and wrong. Dude, seriously, you are embarrassing yourself. Go kill someone else's brain cells with your posts.
How is that wrong? It's the premise of the argument, moron. You admitted they produce nothing, that somehow simply consuming things is beneficial to society.

Do you believe consuming is a benefit to society or not?

How is that wrong? It's the premise of the argument, moron. You admitted they produce nothing, that somehow simply consuming things is beneficial to society.

Do you believe consuming is a benefit to society or not?
Most people who use gov't assistance work.

I bet most are much better people than you are.

Well, it sure isn’t BILLIONAIRES. Why is Biden call it it a tax on billionaires? Because they are the evil rich?
"evil"? why do you call them evil?

Administration just wants to make crystal clear that this tax is only on the ultrarich and there is no special word for 100-millionare.

"evil"? why do you call them evil?

Administration just wants to make crystal clear that this tax is only on the ultrarich and there is no special word for 100-millionare.
Everyone is going to fucked up the ass, moron. How many jobs will disappear because of this? How much will it lower our standard of living? Do you assholes even consider stuff like that?

Everyone is going to fucked up the ass, moron.
Jesus, you are such a dupe it's scary.

To listen to you a satanic armagedon will break out if someone very rich will have to pay *GASP* 20% in real income tax.

Last edited:
Every word I posted was true. Thanks for doing my light work and proving me correct with your chart, while proving the other lying poster incorrect.
The only liar in this conversation is yourself. You should have had the good sense and self awareness to slink away in disgrace rather than compounding it with more.

Jesus, you are such a dupe it's scary.

To listen to you a satanic armagedon will break out if someone very rich will have to pay *GASP* 20% in real income tax.
They will have to pay 20% on any increase in value. IN terms of their current tax rate, that would be well over 100% for some people like Elon Musk

You're a fucking moron happily marching into the oncoming train.

Everyone is going to fucked up the ass, moron. How many jobs will disappear because of this? How much will it lower our standard of living? Do you assholes even consider stuff like that?
It's ok, they don't mind as long as they feel like they've scored some sort of win sticking it to the wealthy.

We don't need jobs anymore, hell their big push for 2024 is going to be guranteed minimum income so everyone starts off with a gov't check for the year.

Forum List

Back