President of Belarus Lukashenko: "Coronovirus - is it HANDMADE Infection?"

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
From a speech at the factory:

"... And not a single person died in two months. So WHН should we close the enterprises (and transport - A.F.)?
That's when this coronavirus ENDS, and not a virus, but a psychosis, I will tell you MUCH OF INTERESTING ...

And first, THINK about two questions:

- Coronovirus is a "man-made infection" ?! Or it appeared RANDOMLY FROM THE AIR ?!
WHO NEEDED it ???!

Second question.
We will not answer this question yet. But tell me, did anybody in the WORLD, starting from my fellow politicians, TRY TO USE this viral disease FOR HIS OWN PURPOSES AND INTERESTS or PSYCHOSIS ???!

And THINK of two questions:
WHO NEEDS IT AND HOW SOMEONE USED IT (for his OWN good - A.F.) ...

SOMEONE announced that "this is war" - it is necessary to remove the "yellow vests" from the streets somewhere ... SOMEONE has elections or something else ... and EVERYONE starts to "twirl", " twist "...

I WARN YOU: you are PLAYING WITH THE FIRE !!!".
()

1585423861148.png

1585423907670.png

1585423994434.png

When this is over, we need to look at how it went for Belarus and Sweden. IF they did not pay a heavy price for not conforming with the global panic,

the people that pushed the panic need to be held accountable.

When this is over, we need to look at how it went for Belarus and Sweden. IF they did not pay a heavy price for not conforming with the global panic,

The Korean War, the provocation with the landing of mercenaries in Cuba, the provocation with the "shelling" of American ships (one bullet of unknown origin " in the board, the full-scale air and ground war against North Vietnam (read The Pentagon Papers, now hidden in the libraries0, provocation with sister towers - read "The Ground Truth", landing in Afghanistan, bombing the civilian population of Yugoslavia, Libya, deceiving the American people and the entire world community before the invasion of Iraq under a false pretext ...

HAS any of these war criminals ever been charged ??? Where is General Powell? Where is Armsfeld? Where is Cheney? Where is Bush Jr? Behind the bars for the massacres ???

No, everyone lives for their own pleasure, having made a fortune on the blood of our and "enemy" soldiers and the civilian population. Bush is already close to cirrhosis against the background of his restless drunks...

But they imprisoned poor Weinstein, whose zipper on pants constantly went down at the sight of any pretty actress.

Justice triumphed !!!

1585425880181.png

The Korean War, the provocation with the landing of mercenaries in Cuba, the provocation with the "shelling" of American ships (one bullet of unknown origin " in the board, the full-scale air and ground war against North Vietnam (read The Pentagon Papers, now hidden in the libraries0, provocation with sister towers - read "The Ground Truth", landing in Afghanistan, bombing the civilian population of Yugoslavia, Libya, deceiving the American people and the entire world community before the invasion of Iraq under a false pretext ...

HAS any of these war criminals ever been charged ??? Where is General Powell? Where is Armsfeld? Where is Cheney? Where is Bush Jr? Behind the bars for the massacres ???

No, everyone lives for their own pleasure, having made a fortune on the blood of our and "enemy" soldiers and the civilian population. Bush is already close to cirrhosis against the background of his restless drunks...

But they imprisoned poor Weinstein, whose zipper on pants constantly went down at the sight of any pretty actress.

Justice triumphed !!!

View attachment 316445

Err, ookay.

My point stands. When this is over, I plan to be pointing some fingers, and any tries telling me some bullshit of "what does it matter now" I'll tear their fucking heads off.

Justice triumphed !!!

View attachment 316445

Err, ookay.

My point stands. When this is over, I plan to be pointing some fingers, and any tries telling me some bullshit of "what does it matter now" I'll tear their fucking heads off.
My question is, are we going to torpedo our country's economy AGAIN if another outbreak occurs? God forbid what if the next one is like the Spanish Flu and we emptied our clip over a cold virus?

Justice triumphed !!!

View attachment 316445

Err, ookay.

My question is, are we going to torpedo our country's economy AGAIN if another outbreak occurs? God forbid what if the next one is like the Spanish Flu and we emptied our clip over a cold virus?

Part of the reason for finger pointing. To make an example of those that get wrong, so people are careful to not get it wrong in the future.

Justice triumphed !!!

View attachment 316445

Err, ookay.

The problem is that any economic system sooner or later degrades and dies. The system of predatory capitalism that burst into our lives after the year 1978 also wanes. Just prior to President Obama's 2014 State of the Union Address, media reported that the top wealthiest 1% possess 40% of the nation's wealth; the bottom 80% own 7%. The gap between the top 10% and the middle class is over 1,000%; that increases another 1,000% for the top 1%. The average employee "needs to work more than a month to earn what the CEO earns in one hour."

That is contrary to what we had after the war, during the period of "Shared" or "Compressed" wealth, which was demolished by the "Rebellion of the Bosses" after the infamous Lewis Powell's appeal to the heads of corporations to seize power in Washington and brainwash the population. I'm writing an article about it now

1585433164266.png

This system is dying and must die. But 1 percent of the population does not need this and they are trying to stop the natural-historical process. Here ALL methods are good...

1585433673103.png

Last edited:

Justice triumphed !!!

View attachment 316445

Err, ookay.

The problem is that any economic system sooner or later degrades and dies. The system of predatory capitalism that burst into our lives after the year 1978 also wanes. Just prior to President Obama's 2014 State of the Union Address, media reported that the top wealthiest 1% possess 40% of the nation's wealth; the bottom 80% own 7%. The gap between the top 10% and the middle class is over 1,000%; that increases another 1,000% for the top 1%. The average employee "needs to work more than a month to earn what the CEO earns in one hour."

That is contrary to what we had after the war, during the period of "Shared" or "Compressed" wealth, which was demolished by the "Rebellion of the Bosses" after the infamous Lewis Powell's appeal to the heads of corporations to seize power in Washington and brainwash the population. I'm writing an article about it now

View attachment 316508

This system is dying and must die. But 1 percent of the population does not need this and they are trying to stop the natural-historical process. Here ALL methods are good...

View attachment 316512

The problem is that any economic system sooner or later degrades and dies. The system of predatory capitalism that burst into our lives after the year 1978 also wanes.

WHAT ?!?!?!?!?!?

In the early 1900's "progressive" politicians ABANDONED Capitalism in favor of fascism in order to acquire more power and intervene in the economy.

So Capitalism didn't "degrade" the congresscritters did.

"... And not a single person died in two months. So WHН should we close the enterprises (and transport - A.F.)?
That's when this coronavirus ENDS, and not a virus, but a psychosis, I will tell you MUCH OF INTERESTING ...

- Coronovirus is a "man-made infection" ?! Or it appeared RANDOMLY FROM THE AIR ?!
WHO NEEDED it ???!

Second question.
We will not answer this question yet. But tell me, did anybody in the WORLD, starting from my fellow politicians, TRY TO USE this viral disease FOR HIS OWN PURPOSES AND INTERESTS or PSYCHOSIS ???!

SOMEONE announced that "this is war" - it is necessary to remove the "yellow vests" from the streets somewhere ... SOMEONE has elections or something else ... and EVERYONE starts to "twirl", " twist "...

()

View attachment 316423

View attachment 316425

View attachment 316427

Sadly President Lukashenko appears to be correct.

There is strong circumstantial evidence that a rogue group in the Pentagon controlled by Netanyahu weaponized the coronavirus in order to destroy the Chinese and Iranian economies.

So either China discovered the scheme and used it against us or the folks at Fort Detrick accidentally released - AGAIN (anthrax was their first) the weaponized virus in the US.

WE THE PEOPLE , as per usual , pay the consequences.

Sad

WHO NEEDED it ???!

Second question.

()

View attachment 316423

View attachment 316425

View attachment 316427

Sadly President Lukashenko appears to be correct.

There is strong circumstantial evidence that a rogue group in the Pentagon controlled by Netanyahu weaponized the coronavirus in order to destroy the Chinese and Iranian economies.

So either China discovered the scheme and used it against us or the folks at Fort Detrick accidentally released - AGAIN (anthrax was their first) the weaponized virus in the US.

WE THE PEOPLE , as per usual , pay the consequences.

Sad

They "brainwash" us, hammering that we are a "nation of loners". But it WASN'T like that until 1978. People, trade unions" pressed "big businesses, defending the interests of the middle class, and the" circle of virtue ", the author of which was Henry Ford, became a recognized part of the corporate management mentality. Everything was all changed by one bastard with roots from Austria - Lewis Powell.

Here he is - a conspirator and a murderer of a good, well-fed, prosperous America of the Past.

1585438866753.png

The fact that the Americans WERE a cohesive nation had been shown by a 113-day strike of 175,000 workers at 50 GM assembly plants, which resulted in the famous "Treaty of Detroit", signed in 1950 between GM and the United Auto Workers. The contract had a sweeping all across the US economy. It became a MODEL for all big businesses.

This is the so-called "New Economy" of 1 percent of our nation that has split the unity of the working people.

Attachments

• 1585438177876.png
    1585438177876.png
    37.2 KB · Views: 90

Justice triumphed !!!

View attachment 316445

Err, ookay.

View attachment 316508

View attachment 316512

The problem is that any economic system sooner or later degrades and dies. The system of predatory capitalism that burst into our lives after the year 1978 also wanes.

WHAT ?!?!?!?!?!?

In the early 1900's "progressive" politicians ABANDONED Capitalism in favor of fascism in order to acquire more power and intervene in the economy.

So Capitalism didn't "degrade" the congresscritters did.

For starters, LEARN a little bit in order not to look ridiculous by juggling very serious concepts.

To confirm my thesis about your academic ignorance, please answer, say, the following questions:

-What is “fascism”, can it be a “compelled”, but temporarily “acceptable” form of government in the midst of a deep crisis?

- Why did the Jewish community of Italy FIRST welcome the coming of Mussolini to power?

- WHAT SPECIFICALLY expressed the "fascist" actions of the American leadership in the period between 1929 - 1978?

Waiting for your answers.

1585446672599.png

Forum List

Back