President Obama, While on Hawaii Vacation, Lambastes GOP Who ‘Went Home for the Holid

He is on a "resort island" given which island he is dirtying with his presence.

Given I've been there twice....I know about Hawaii being part of the USA. :cuckoo:

Good for you, although I'm certain there are those who have not actually been to Hawaii that also realise it is a state.

I hope you also know that Hawaii is not the only island with resorts on the planet.

Smartass...don't try to think you are smarter than me, I'll kick your ass up and down. :eusa_whistle:

Referring to his retreat to a "resort island" must be too deep for your shallow mind.

He is on a "resort island" given which island he is dirtying with his presence.

Given I've been there twice....I know about Hawaii being part of the USA. :cuckoo:

Good for you, although I'm certain there are those who have not actually been to Hawaii that also realise it is a state.

I hope you also know that Hawaii is not the only island with resorts on the planet.

So...the prez went to his home state for Xmas....horrors! Do you Obamahaters seriously equate this to a do-nothing Congress which endlessly goes on vaca without doing their expected work?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

His home state is Illinois.:lol:

Obama's legal, university and political career is from Illinois, yet he claims "Hawaii" as his home for trips paid for by taxpayers. 2 weeks in Chicago isn't as fun as Hawaii, and a bit colder too. Liberals seem to ignore this bit of facts.

Obama's legal, university and political career is from Illinois, yet he claims "Hawaii" as his home for trips paid for by taxpayers. 2 weeks in Chicago isn't as fun as Hawaii, and a bit colder too. Liberals seem to ignore this bit of facts.

Old Abe Lincoln was elected from Illinois also. Went on vacation in Virginia. Can you see what's happening folks?

I wouldn't take my Christmas vacation in Chicago

Strange...he didn't want to venture to Illinois during the Civil War??? Yeah you are that stupid.

Oh, I didn't realize Lincoln had Air Force 1 back then...please tell.

Old Abe Lincoln was elected from Illinois also. Went on vacation in Virginia. Can you see what's happening folks?

Asswipe...comparing the job duties of 1 person to hundreds is asinine, but you are an expert at being a fucking idiot. :eusa_whistle:

Oh, someone needs to explain to Obama that when he refers to "Congress".....that doesn't mean the GOP.

Correct me if I'm wrong...the President can still direct his various Executive offices, sign/veto legislation while he is out of Washington....can Congress still debate and vote on bills when they are out of Washington?

Forum List

Back