President Obama, While on Hawaii Vacation, Lambastes GOP Who ‘Went Home for the Holid

So...the prez went to his home state for Xmas....horrors! Do you Obamahaters seriously equate this to a do-nothing Congress which endlessly goes on vaca without doing their expected work?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Obama's Home state is Hawaii during the Winter, and Illinios when he needs votes.

:eusa_clap:

So...the prez went to his home state for Xmas....horrors! Do you Obamahaters seriously equate this to a do-nothing Congress which endlessly goes on vaca without doing their expected work?

Obama's Home state is Hawaii during the Winter, and Illinios when he needs votes.

isn't that right...the man is such a fruad

It wasn't our president who killed the extension of unemployment benefits.....it was Congress

isn't that right...the man is such a fruad

Well, I cannot say I wouldn't do the same thing.

What I definately would NOT do is have a home in Kennebunkport, ME to visit during the Winter, and Texas when I needed votes.

:eusa_hand:

How many vacations has the do nothing president been on? You don't have to answer.

How many vacations has the do nothing president been on? You don't have to answer.

One each winter and one each summer

How many vacations do you take?

It's amazing the media covered Bush's trips to his ranch in Texas even claiming he was wasting time and taxpayer money there, yet not much about Obama spending more money on a resort island....

Stephanie...when u call someone a "hater", look to urself first please...The prez has consistently originated and engaged US. policy to bring Human rights to more of its citizens; iincluding the gay community and the disadvantaged....
He's not perfect; but DEFINITELY more of a lover than a hater...

oh brother, I'm not the President who is suppose to REPRESENT ALL OF US in this country

how about the rest OF US?

he's done nothing but bring us grief, hate and suffering

go sing it to someone else how wonderful he is

No, you brought that on yourself.

Well Obama went to Hawaii after forcing millions of Americans to lose the medical insurance they've had for years...some of them today don't have medical insurance thanks to him, because they can't get on the website or can't afford the new more expensive plans.

So he ruined their lives and went on a 2 week holiday party paid for by taxpayers.....yes he is a scumbag.

He is on a "resort island" given which island he is dirtying with his presence.

Given I've been there twice....I know about Hawaii being part of the USA. :cuckoo:

It's amazing the media covered Bush's trips to his ranch in Texas even claiming he was wasting time and taxpayer money there, yet not much about Obama spending more money on a resort island....

:eusa_eh::eusa_eh:

Hawaii is part of the USA.

I would link it to the unemployment rate where you are

Just like we used to

We used to not have unemployment benefits.

Anywhere.
Let em starve

The only way they will learn

No, let's give anyone unlimited funds through out their lifetime and Bonus points for replicating their situation through procreation.

:woohoo:

I don't mind going beyond the 26 weeks normally given, but I thought The STIMULOUS was successful, and now there's no need for additional time.

By supporting added time for benefits, Dems are agreeing that much of the economic stimulous programs have failed.

Forum List

Back