President Obama, While on Hawaii Vacation, Lambastes GOP Who ‘Went Home for the Holid

Asswipe...comparing the job duties of 1 person to hundreds is asinine, but you are an expert at being a fucking idiot. :eusa_whistle:

Oh, someone needs to explain to Obama that when he refers to "Congress".....that doesn't mean the GOP.

Correct me if I'm wrong...the President can still direct his various Executive offices, sign/veto legislation while he is out of Washington....can Congress still debate and vote on bills when they are out of Washington?

Point is

Congress went on a six week vacation without doing its job

There is no pending legislation waiting for the Presidents signature. Obama did his job, Congress didn't

Obama's legal, university and political career is from Illinois, yet he claims "Hawaii" as his home for trips paid for by taxpayers. 2 weeks in Chicago isn't as fun as Hawaii, and a bit colder too. Liberals seem to ignore this bit of facts.

his real home is Kenya lol

The timing was perfect given Obamacare really kicked in while he was gone.

His team spent the 2 weeks finding any positive stories for obamacare to dupe the masses this week.

They will ignore the millions that lost medical insurance and are UNINSURED today while rolling out some ghetto trash with hundreds of medical problems now going to the doctor on the taxpayer dime....

Hairy Reid is a Democrap, idiot. He is the one blocking the majority of bills in congress.

The GOP had to agree to cut benefits to the military and Vets in order to finally get a budget passed, thanks to scum like you in the Senate.

Asswipe...comparing the job duties of 1 person to hundreds is asinine, but you are an expert at being a fucking idiot. :eusa_whistle:

Oh, someone needs to explain to Obama that when he refers to "Congress".....that doesn't mean the GOP.

Correct me if I'm wrong...the President can still direct his various Executive offices, sign/veto legislation while he is out of Washington....can Congress still debate and vote on bills when they are out of Washington?

Point is

There is no pending legislation waiting for the Presidents signature. Obama did his job, Congress didn't

Wow I'm intimidated.

:lol:

Those that fault others for vacationing at a resort island during the winter blind me with intellect!!!

:cool:

Smartass...don't try to think you are smarter than me, I'll kick your ass up and down. :eusa_whistle:

Referring to his retreat to a "resort island" must be too deep for your shallow mind.

He is on a "resort island" given which island he is dirtying with his presence.

Given I've been there twice....I know about Hawaii being part of the USA. :cuckoo:

Good for you, although I'm certain there are those who have not actually been to Hawaii that also realise it is a state.

I hope you also know that Hawaii is not the only island with resorts on the planet.

Point is

Remind me: What was that critical piece of legislation that we won't be able to survive without?

:eusa_eh:
There's SO MANY.

Point is

Remind me: What was that critical piece of legislation that we won't be able to survive without?

There's SO MANY.

There are some unemployed who are doing without checks

Maybe if we disguised it as a "kill Obamacare" bill, they would find time to vote on it

Last edited:
Obama's legal, university and political career is from Illinois, yet he claims "Hawaii" as his home for trips paid for by taxpayers. 2 weeks in Chicago isn't as fun as Hawaii, and a bit colder too. Liberals seem to ignore this bit of facts.

Chicago is "a bit" colder than Hawaii? This is a "bit of facts?"

Quite a bit of knowledge you've accumulated during your travels to resort islands.

:lol:

Point is

There's SO MANY.

Maybe if we disguised it as a "kill Obamacare" bill, they would find time to vote on it

:eek:

When will the rioting in the streets begin? Should we begin to stock ammo?

Apparently my simple question upset you to the point that you could only answer with a crude personal attack. I win.

Why not ? He sure isn't Christian...

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Can congressmen vote in absentia?

Point is

Congress has to do their job first in order for Obama to do his job.

So you're full of shit once again.

It's amazing how similar to Truthdoesn'tmatter you sound.

Can congressmen vote in absentia?

Perhaps.....all of them?

Actually...Obama was BORN IN HAWAII and raised there; which indeed makes it his "home state"....And I would appreciate that you lay off the namecalling for further discussion.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

If Hawaii is his home state, why are we, the taxpayers, footing the bill to rent some ostentatious, excessively expensive digs for him, the buffalo butt, and their offspring?

Point is

There's SO MANY.

Yep - how many billions did they throw away on their phony votes? Not to mention Ted Cruz' phony filibuster that was actually just a campaign speech for the gullible.

I could be wrong but I doubt any of our congress' kids will be going hungry.

The usual suspects piss on and on about President Obama's vacation but where's the outrage that Congress "works" only 126 days a year. Most of that time is actually spent campaigning for the next election and then they're on vacation for 2/3s of the year.

Forum List

Back