President Obama Believes Marijuana is Less Dangerous Than Alcohol

Because you are wrong. Yes, if little Johnny smokes pot he will grow tits.
Does smoking pot cause man boobs? - CNN.com

While little Johnny's dick won't fall off, he may indeed get testicular cancer.
Study Links Marijuana Use to Testicular Cancer

How mellow does pot make people? Ask Ronald Poppo or Lisa Voice

Miami cannibal Rudy Eugene 'had only taken marijuana' before attack | Metro News
AND THOSE THAT CONDONE CANNABIS USE SAY IT'S HARMLESS - ASK LISA - Page 2

You want to believe that pot is harmless. You want to believe it badly, so badly that all evidence to the contrary is just dismissed as not fitting in with the reality that pot is making for you.

HAHA Katz, lets ask the psychotic cannibal madman "what drugs" he took and assume that whatever he says is fact. This is especially a good idea because everyone who gets arrested often tells the police about all the illegal drugs he/she has taken. Foolproof plan.

But you got me, after looking I don't think I'm able to find a single story on the entire internet where drinking has led to a robbery or murder. In history. Not a single one. Looks like marijuana wins.

Lol.

I recall seeing that Rudy Eugene had, in fact, smoked pot...but it was pot that had been dosed with PCP!

You know that whatever the insane attackers took was discovered through a tox screen not by asking. No one asked Trayvon Martin what drugs he had taken. A tox report is what showed the marijuana.

Katz- You are presenting absolutely no evidence that marijuana was the cause of a guy biting off someone's face.

IF THAT WAS THE CASE, we'd have about a million people each week biting off each other's faces because a ton of people use pot! But we don't. Why is that? Because the guy was a fucking psycho, period. Nothing to do with the drug.

You need to learn the fundamental principle that correlation does not mean causation.

Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc is not a good argument.

Katz' heart is in the right place, he's a good man.

He's just misinformed.

No. Katz (a woman) is, in fact, a vile, vicious, dishonest, psychotic shrew. She is evil on the level of Stalin.

Forum List

Back