What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

President Kaine

IanC

Gold Member
Reaction score
If Clinton wins the election but steps down for (ahem) medical reasons, will Kaine be sworn in come January?

A fine finish for the most insane presidential race in history. Hahahaha.

yiostheoy

Gold Member
Reaction score
If Clinton wins the election but steps down for (ahem) medical reasons, will Kaine be sworn in come January?

You must have paid attention well in 8th Grade Civics.

When the POTUS steps down, like Nixon last did, the VP takes over, yes, like Ford last did.

Good job.

You get an A+.

OP
I

IanC

Gold Member
Reaction score

When the POTUS steps down, like Nixon last did, the VP takes over, yes, like Ford last did.

Good job.

You get an A+.

I'm not an American. And this would supposedly be before she was sworn in. Are you sure this scenario was covered in 8th grade? Would she officially be listed as a President if she was never sworn in?

Inquiring Canadians want to know.

Iceweasel

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Good job.

You get an A+.

I'm not an American. And this would supposedly be before she was sworn in. Are you sure this scenario was covered in 8th grade? Would she officially be listed as a President if she was never sworn in?

The ballots can't be changed and many have already voted. Hillary is at the top of the ticket. If she wins everything will go away regardless of what laws were broken. And it will have a trickle down effect.

OP
I

IanC

Gold Member
Reaction score

Good job.

You get an A+.

The ballots can't be changed and many have already voted. Hillary is at the top of the ticket. If she wins everything will go away regardless of what laws were broken. And it will have a trickle down effect.

You're probably right. But there is still a week to go and I have a feeling that Assange has kept the best for last.

Still, it has been the best realty show evahhhhhh.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List