Weiners laptop, the FBI is just finding new emails on it , hundreds

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
who keeps that many emails on their laptop. They also had plenty of time to check out Weiner's laptop. If not,

we had best fire the whole group. The whole thing sounds fishy and Trump commented about it all in 2013.

Clinton left the SOS in 2012, and her aide probably had her own computer. Do you really think Weiner would

let his wife have access to his computer.

Get real. This is another set up.

Another set up for what?

It would be insane for FBI to bring up an investigation and make themselves look like fools again, if there is no good reason to do so. She is well on her way to the prison cell.

And yes, these people are very incompetent, that should not surprise anyone at this point.

Last edited:
who keeps that many emails on their laptop. They also had plenty of time to check out Weiner's laptop. If not,

we had best fire the whole group. The whole thing sounds fishy and Trump commented about it all in 2013.

Clinton left the SOS in 2012, and her aide probably had her own computer. Do you really think Weiner would

Yeah! I think Trump sent 15-year old girls pictures of Weiner's weiner too!

Poor Anthony. Ruined his family, and now his wife. And all because of the silliest addiction I ever heard.

15 year old girls or 55 year old men? Over the Internet, who knows?

Too bad. It's ill-timing for you people, eh?

I suspect Weiner's photo collection will make newsprint too. :laugh2:

Last edited:

Get real, your an immigrant I see, maybe Trump will send you back.

Get real, your an immigrant I see, maybe Trump will send you back.
Send me back where? An immigrant? I suppose I might be considered one in the Czech Republic, but I've always had two passports and that's quite enough.

Is there something seriously wrong with you? I mean beyond your English and being blindsided by the FBI?

Poor Anthony. Ruined his family, and now his wife. And all because of the silliest addiction I ever heard.

Seeing his wife is connected to Hillary Clinton mean Hillary might be ruined too!

I own three computers...

1. For business only...

2. Household usage open access to everyone.

3. My private laptop for private messages and surfing the web while writing on here...

The FBI are investigating Anthony Weiner for possible sexting with minors and found emails that were related to the Email Case against Clinton.

The question should be ask why didn't Weiner destroy that device back then and buy a new one to enjoy his sexual fetish with!?!

Opinion:

The emails were kept for blackmail and to get out of jail if caught in his perverted acts!

No one can tell where the wiener begins and the Clinton ends... The Clintons and wieners are incestuous.
Sick fuckers

I do. Yahoo and Gmail have no limit on the number of emails I can keep AFAIK. To be clear, they're not on my laptop per se, but accessed from my laptop because I have an automatic sign in.

His fucked up wife and the Clintons are enablers of him… Does anyone doubt that wiener and his fucked up wife are apprentices of the Clintons?
:piss2:

No one can tell where the wiener begins and the Clinton ends... The Clintons and wieners are incestuous.
Sick fuckers
No doubt the wieners and Clintons are into pedophilia/sex trafficking... lol

No doubt the wieners and Clintons are into pedophilia/sex trafficking... lol
Pedophilia? Doubtful. Sex trafficking? No doubt both Anthony and Bill are highly supportive of single moms!

HUMO017-2.jpg

Do you really think Weiner would let his wife have access to his computer.

Well, when they were married the computer belong to BOTH of them. Community property, remember?

So Huma is using this computer for a period of time when she was working with the CF and Taneo, and when that operation shut down, Taneo and the CF cleaned their systems of all the email BUT Humas computer had been passed over to Anthony in the separation.

This put classified documents, in all likelihood, into Anthony Weiners possession which is totally illegal.

Until this, there was no proof that Hillary's unsecured sever had caused any specific harm to the USA classified intell data.

UNTIL THIS. No Comey has his hook set in deep and he will get more as the principals start to flip as the GJ continues its investigation.

If Comey is this pissed off then the emails most likely show how he was duped by Hillary, Bill, Huma, and Loretta during the original investigation when they obstructed justice.

The set up was the original investigation and Comey NOT bringing forward charges.

Forum List

Back