President Joe Biden's Age

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
1695156782012.png

I think this cartoon says it all. President Biden is doing a great job but is not yet getting credit for it.

Why is age a determination? One shouldn't give a shit if they are 102 .. if they have the cognitive ability to lead .. then lead. Who cares how old they are?

View attachment 831472

I think this cartoon says it all. President Biden is doing a great job but is not yet getting credit for it.
if by doing a great job you mean the crisis on border , rising crime, poverty ,inflation, fentanyl deaths, botched withdrawal from Afghanistan that emboldened bad actors like Putin to invade another country and China getting close to invading Taiwan and rising fuel costs along with the overall cost of living hurting middle and lower income people and families then yes he is getting credit .:eusa_eh:

BREAKING: CNN is humiliated as California Governor Gavin Newsom gives a brilliant response to a gotcha question about President Biden’s age.

It all started when CNN host Dana Bash accused Newsom of “downplaying concerns” about Biden’s age — and then asked Newsom if voters should be concerned that “President Biden will be 86 by the end of his second term if he gets reelected.”

Newsom responded perfectly, taking a shot at Trump, “With all due respect, we tried a celebrity for four years — and it didn’t go very well.”

Newsom continued, “I want a seasoned pro that knows how to get things done. I’m a little old-fashioned. I want a guy who produces results — and the results for Biden are in, and it’s been an absolute masterclass.

There’s simply no administration in my lifetime that’s been more effective and produced more substantive results for the American people.”

VERY well said, Governor Newsom! Trump might be a bit younger, but he was in unmitigated disaster for America — while President Biden has done a great job in the face of unprecedented opposition.

Age is nothing but a number.

May be an image of 2 people

""while President Biden has done a great job in the face of unprecedented opposition.""

huh?? unprecedented opposition?? What planet has he been on during the previous administration..
yeah was so bad under Trump Interest rates down under 3%...Home prices down and affordable... dropping unemployment Democrats said it couldnt be Done. Middle East deal. and Jerusalem recognized as the Capitol by the U.S. Democrats said it couldnt be done.... Trade agreement with Mexico and Canada.. Nearly got the wall completed until now Biden begins auctioning off the steel for less than its worth.

What has Biden accomplished? He stood by as Russia invaded Ukraine.... he's unable to look strong internationally and he's indecisive. Complete disaster in Afghanistan... complete dissaster here in U.S.
as he denies inflation exists... tells Americans everything is great while they are struggling.... as if buying an expensive E.V. is going to help them.

Most out of touch president in all of our life times

Forum List

Back