Did Hunter Biden Hack Trump Jr's Twitter Account?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Donald Trump Jr.’s account on X, formerly known as Twitter, was hacked on Wednesday morning, leading to the spread of false and inflammatory posts under his name. A representative for Trump Jr. confirmed to The Hill that the account, which has more than 10 million followers, was hacked.

In one post, the hacker wrote: “I’m sad to announce, my father Donald Trump has passed away. I will be running for president in 2024.” “This just in: North Korea is about to get smoked,” read another post. The posts were deleted just before 9 a.m. on Wednesday, having been up on Trump Jr.’s page for less than an hour. A spokesperson for X did not immediately respond to a request for comment."

F6eDpkMWwAAy00n.jpeg

If the early reports are true, and Hunter is behind this hack -- isn't this something else he can be charged for? Can't Trump Jr sue Hunter for damages - also, wouldn't this mean that Hunter has access to Trump Jr's private messages? What are they planning? Who ordered this? Yes, it is true that Biden is a stupid ass niggr and if Trump Jr really tweeted that, it would be pretty awesome, but he didn't....How could Elon allow this to happen? If Hunter and his diabolical laptop can come after Trump Jr's account, what's to stop him from coming after you?

If he did it will be exposed because Hunter is an idiot....
Kinda like how Trump Jr was exposed for lying about meeting with Russians because he stupidly thought they were gonna give him dirt on his Dad's political opponent? Even discussed it thru emails, like a dummy...

t-11donaldtrump-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.png

What a moron huh?

Kinda like how Trump Jr was exposed for lying about meeting with Russians because he stupidly thought they were gonna give him dirt on his Dad's political opponent? Even discussed it thru emails, like a dummy...

View attachment 831787

What a moron huh?
He never lied about that meeting... and there is no law against operation research in a campaign....

"Donald Trump Jr.’s account on X, formerly known as Twitter, was hacked on Wednesday morning, leading to the spread of false and inflammatory posts under his name. A representative for Trump Jr. confirmed to The Hill that the account, which has more than 10 million followers, was hacked.

In one post, the hacker wrote: “I’m sad to announce, my father Donald Trump has passed away. I will be running for president in 2024.” “This just in: North Korea is about to get smoked,” read another post. The posts were deleted just before 9 a.m. on Wednesday, having been up on Trump Jr.’s page for less than an hour. A spokesperson for X did not immediately respond to a request for comment."

View attachment 831752

If the early reports are true, and Hunter is behind this hack -- isn't this something else he can be charged for? Can't Trump Jr sue Hunter for damages - also, wouldn't this mean that Hunter has access to Trump Jr's private messages? What are they planning? Who ordered this? Yes, it is true that Biden is a stupid ass niggr and if Trump Jr really tweeted that, it would be pretty awesome, but he didn't....How could Elon allow this to happen? If Hunter and his diabolical laptop can come after Trump Jr's account, what's to stop him from coming after you?
I kinda doubt Hunter has the know-how to do that.

However I do think it's extremely funny.

Kudos to whoever managed it.

Forum List

Back