President Erdogan regains control

dqr1atromdum

Rookie
Jul 15, 2016
I am so glad that President Erdogan has regained control over Turkey. When is the next General Elections held for Turkey? Will Recep get the seat again?

I am not sure our Muslim President agrees with you. A statement by the coup claimed they were taking the country back for the sake of "democracy, and continuity".
An hour later, horseface Kerry was telling us that, while he just found out about the coup, this might bring some "continuity" to Turkey.......

When is the last time you heard the word continuity used so often?
I think our event planner has been up to no good again like he was in Egypt, and Israel..

The people have rejected secularism. They want a fundamentalist country. They will have it. They should not be allowed to flood Europe with muslims.

• Emails, Documents Tie Clinton Camp to Turkish Imam
    NewsMax.Com ^ | 14 July, 2016 | By Jason Devaney
    New emails and documents uncover ties between the Clintons and an Islamic imam from Turkey who has been in self-exile in Pennsylvania since 1999. According to The Daily Caller, several pieces of evidence tie the Clintons to Fethullah Gulen, against whom Turkish President Recep Tayyip ErdoÄŸan has launched a crackdown.

The modern Islamic democracy movement is an example of progress in the Islamic countries as they restore some of their oldest practices and reject proWestern military strong men autocracies.

These Muslim democrats are cherry picking what they want from Western culture and technology while raising social barriers to our decadence and moral degeneracy.

Maybe in a few decades they will help us to purge the moral disease from our own society as well through social and political networking.

From Pete Moore; A Tangled Web.

CnjWaHuWEAEJxPw.jpg-large.jpg

ERDOGAN’S rabble was out last night. They don’t look like democrats to me. In fact they look like bearded ISIS-supporting peasants. The putschists of the Turkish military should, of course, be condemned; not for the attempt itself but for making such a ham-fisted go of it, which has cemented the Sultan Erdogan’s hold on power.

Erdogan has been implementing his own slow motion coup. The military’s historic task has been to keep Ankara on the secular straight and narrow. Some of them have now blown it and Erdogan’s revenge will be bloody. Nearly 3000 judges have been sacked and face arrest and the speaker is pushing for an Islamist constitution. Erdogan has already jailed thousands of journalists and others for non-crimes. Turkey’s future is bleak, backward and repressive.

No, a vote does not legitimise regimes such as his. As in Thailand, the military ought to be supported when it attempts to rein in tyrants. We’ll soon see that those who welcomed the coup’s failure were wrong.

Forum List

Back