"President elect Harris" (Video)

He's just not there.

A new drinking game - everytime Biden fawks up

BlackCrows.jpg

When I think of Kamala, all I see is a liar with clothes that don't fit and an insane laugh that happens every time she is asked a question that makes her uncomfortable. She would be easy to manipulate by the establishment globalists. Then again, so would Biden.

When I think of Kamala, all I see is a liar with clothes that don't fit and an insane laugh that happens every time she is asked a question that makes her uncomfortable. She would be easy to manipulate by the establishment globalists. Then again, so would Biden.
don't forget she's a DUMBASS racist = she fell for the Smollet hoax

She didn't fall for that hoax she was in on it along with Booker. At that time they floating their phony anti lynching bill.
smollett-kamala-harris-.jpg

She didn't fall for that hoax she was in on it along with Booker. At that time they floating their phony anti lynching bill.
she's bad for America......dumb and racist

she's bad for America......dumb and racist
That description reminds me of the Obamas and Holder. It was 'Black lives only' for those three slugs.

It will get much worse.
He reads a prompter, his aged mind is not able to mentally keep up with what he is reading. So when he mistakenly read "President-elect" - you can see he clearly is unaware he even said it. He did this repeatedly during his campaign.
We elected a man with either full blown Alzheimer's or early dementia. We did that.

He's just not there.

A new drinking game - everytime Biden fawks up

View attachment 435060
Joey or Hunting ?

I was thinking evberytime Quid Pro Quo Red Communist China Joe messes up in a speech.

I guess Hunter will take a hit of Meth.

Forum List

Back