President Biden’s schedule for Wednesday Jan 27

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Another grueling 4 hour day doing 3 things. Notice how they started including the Daily briefing by the airhead Psaki as something Pedo Joe is doing.

Wednesday
January, 2021

Coronavirus Cases and Deaths Reported New Cases:
Total Cases
Coronavirus Cases and Deaths Reported New Deaths:
Total Deaths
9:00 AM
Pool Call Time
In-Town Pool Call Time
The White House
In-Town Pool
9:30 AM
Official Schedule
The President and The Vice President receive the President’s Daily Brief
Oval Office
Closed Press
12:15 PM
Press Briefing
Press Briefing by Press Secretary Jen Psaki, Special Presidential Envoy for Climate John Kerry, and National Climate Advisor Gina McCarthy
James S. Brady Press Briefing Room
1:30 PM
Official Schedule
The President delivers remarks and signs executive actions on tackling climate change, creating jobs, and restoring scientific integrity; The Vice President also attends (gather time 1:15 pm – palm room doors) (Gather Time 1:15 PM – Palm Room Doors)

Another grueling 4 hour day doing 3 things. Notice how they started including the Daily briefing by the airhead Psaki as something Pedo Joe is doing.

Wednesday
January, 2021

Total Cases
Total Deaths
Pool Call Time
In-Town Pool Call Time
The White House
In-Town Pool
Official Schedule
Oval Office
Closed Press
Press Briefing
Press Briefing by Press Secretary Jen Psaki, Special Presidential Envoy for Climate John Kerry, and National Climate Advisor Gina McCarthy
Official Schedule
The President delivers remarks and signs executive actions on tackling climate change, creating jobs, and restoring scientific integrity; The Vice President also attends (gather time 1:15 pm – palm room doors) (Gather Time 1:15 PM – Palm Room Doors)

“that government is best which governs least” :cool-45:

Wednesday
January, 2021

Total Cases
Total Deaths
Pool Call Time
In-Town Pool Call Time
The White House
In-Town Pool
Official Schedule
Oval Office
Closed Press
Press Briefing
Official Schedule

Nice "gotcha" with it talking about unconstitutional EOs. Genius...

I don't see golfing. I don't see tweeting. I don't see whining. I don't see anything that the disgraced Trump would do. That is in itself a very good thing.

Wednesday
January, 2021

Total Cases
Total Deaths
Pool Call Time
In-Town Pool Call Time
The White House
In-Town Pool
Official Schedule
Oval Office
Closed Press
Press Briefing
Official Schedule

Unfortunately, the clown has managed to kill tens of thousands of jobs sitting in his own piss and signing his X on EOs.

I don't see golfing. I don't see tweeting. I don't see whining. I don't see anything that the disgraced Trump would do. That is in itself a very good thing.
Get better soon.

Wednesday
January, 2021

Total Cases
Total Deaths
Pool Call Time
In-Town Pool Call Time
The White House
In-Town Pool
Official Schedule
Oval Office
Closed Press
Press Briefing
Official Schedule

Wow, I'm breaking sweat just reading that schedule. Trump did more in a day than China Joe will do in a week! Joe will not affect climate one bit, won't create one job, and restoring scientific integrity is leftist think-speak for attacking and vilifying anyone who questions his policies.

Wednesday
January, 2021

Total Cases
Total Deaths
Pool Call Time
In-Town Pool Call Time
The White House
In-Town Pool
Official Schedule
Oval Office
Closed Press
Press Briefing
Official Schedule

Great Job by our President

Trump never scheduled anything before noon

Wednesday
January, 2021

Total Cases
Total Deaths
Pool Call Time
In-Town Pool Call Time
The White House
In-Town Pool
Official Schedule
Oval Office
Closed Press
Press Briefing
Official Schedule

Great Job by our President

Trump never scheduled anything before noon
Really?

Let's see a link to prove it.

I don't see golfing.

Biden doesn't golf.

(Every time he hits into a sand trap, he strips to his shorts, and looks for the ocean.)
Biden doesn’t have time for golf

He is too busy running the country
Can you prove it?

LInk, please.

And of course you didnt see his accomplishments...Abraham accord, record markets, Jerusalem, no missiles flying over Japan, energy independence, unemployment rate at astounding rates prior to COVID that devastated all economies.....
A government/public sector development of a vaccine in less than a year when the "scientists" said it will take five years......
No new wars started.
Had a speaker who admitted she refused to speak with the President.....yeah....sure.....that's in the best interest of the American people.
Jail reform.
I can go on but why? You are admittedly a Trump hater.

All you saw was golf and tweets....and complaining about a media that called him a racist, a xenophobe and an anti-Semite.

And that is why you are the sorry ass loner you are.

I don't see golfing.

Biden doesn't golf.

(Every time he hits into a sand trap, he strips to his shorts, and looks for the ocean.)
Biden doesn’t have time for golf

He is too busy running the country
What legislation has he signed?
Please....tell me......running a country is not signing executive orders....that is, as he put it, a dictatorship. Not my word, his word.

So exactly what has he done as a leader of our government? Any legislation at all? Anything? You sure? Show me what his democratic house and senate has presented to him that he signed into law?

Anything?

Are you sure?

New Topics

Forum List

Back