President Biden’s schedule for Wednesday Jan 27

I don't see golfing. I don't see tweeting. I don't see whining. I don't see anything that the disgraced Trump would do. That is in itself a very good thing.

I don't see golfing.

Biden doesn't golf.

(Every time he hits into a sand trap, he strips to his shorts, and looks for the ocean.)
Biden doesn’t have time for golf

He is too busy running the country

Running, or ruining?

Another grueling 4 hour day doing 3 things. Notice how they started including the Daily briefing by the airhead Psaki as something Pedo Joe is doing.

Wednesday
January, 2021

Coronavirus Cases and Deaths Reported New Cases:
Total Cases
Coronavirus Cases and Deaths Reported New Deaths:
Total Deaths
9:00 AM
Pool Call Time
In-Town Pool Call Time
The White House
In-Town Pool
9:30 AM
Official Schedule
The President and The Vice President receive the President’s Daily Brief
Oval Office
Closed Press
12:15 PM
Press Briefing
Press Briefing by Press Secretary Jen Psaki, Special Presidential Envoy for Climate John Kerry, and National Climate Advisor Gina McCarthy
James S. Brady Press Briefing Room
1:30 PM
Official Schedule
The President delivers remarks and signs executive actions on tackling climate change, creating jobs, and restoring scientific integrity; The Vice President also attends (gather time 1:15 pm – palm room doors) (Gather Time 1:15 PM – Palm Room Doors)

Wow, I'm breaking sweat just reading that schedule. Trump did more in a day than China Joe will do in a week! Joe will not affect climate one bit, won't create one job, and restoring scientific integrity is leftist think-speak for attacking and vilifying anyone who questions his policies.

LMAO He sure ain't Trump and it shows.

Another grueling 4 hour day doing 3 things. Notice how they started including the Daily briefing by the airhead Psaki as something Pedo Joe is doing.

Wednesday
January, 2021

Total Cases
Total Deaths
Pool Call Time
In-Town Pool Call Time
The White House
In-Town Pool
Official Schedule
Oval Office
Closed Press
Press Briefing
Press Briefing by Press Secretary Jen Psaki, Special Presidential Envoy for Climate John Kerry, and National Climate Advisor Gina McCarthy
Official Schedule
The President delivers remarks and signs executive actions on tackling climate change, creating jobs, and restoring scientific integrity; The Vice President also attends (gather time 1:15 pm – palm room doors) (Gather Time 1:15 PM – Palm Room Doors)

Great Job by our President

Trump never scheduled anything before noon

Trump worked all the time. I wish I had half his energy.

Wednesday
January, 2021

Total Cases
Total Deaths
Pool Call Time
In-Town Pool Call Time
The White House
In-Town Pool
Official Schedule
Oval Office
Closed Press
Press Briefing
Official Schedule

Great Job by our President

Trump never scheduled anything before noon

Trump worked all the time. I wish I had half his energy.
I dont blame you. I do the same...I reply to his trolling posts. he has that effect on people...but he is a troll knowing dam well what you will say.
It gets him off.
His MO is a jar of Vaseline, some tissues, and mummy's basement.
It is what it is.

I don't see golfing. I don't see tweeting. I don't see whining. I don't see anything that the disgraced Trump would do. That is in itself a very good thing.

I don't see golfing.

Biden doesn't golf.

(Every time he hits into a sand trap, he strips to his shorts, and looks for the ocean.)

Ruining is more like it.

A fact you will see and it won't take long. He's already cost thousands of jobs and people that voted for his stupid ass are regretting it big time.

New Mexico voted Biden and he shut the Keystone Pipeline down and cost thousands of jobs. New Mexico is livid and you can bet those that voted for his stupid ass are regretting it as well.

Just wait till fuel costs go through the roof and with high fuel everything else will be high. He's doing a great job of ruining the country so far.

I don't see golfing.

Biden doesn't golf.

Ruining is more like it.

A fact you will see and it won't take long. He's already cost thousands of jobs and people that voted for his stupid ass are regretting it big time.

New Mexico voted Biden and he shut the Keystone Pipeline down and cost thousands of jobs. New Mexico is livid and you can bet those that voted for his stupid ass are regretting it as well.

Just wait till fuel costs go through the roof and with high fuel everything else will be high. He's doing a great job of ruining the country so far.
Our President is working tirelessly for the American people.
It is great having a responsible adult leading our nation again

I don't see golfing.

Biden doesn't golf.

Ruining is more like it.

Our President is working to ruin the country. Everything he's done is a kick in the teeth to every tax paying American.

You sure can lie your ass off and say he's working tirelessly for the American people but anyone who's read the list of what he's done so far knows what a lie that is. Your statement is laughable.

Its not great to have a jack ass for a POTUS. A jack ass that never read all those EO's he signed. Hell he had no idea what he was signing.

Google that list and then tell me he's working tirelessly for the American people.

Your a fool.

I don't see golfing.

Biden doesn't golf.

Ruining is more like it.

Glad you see it that way.
Good for you.
Enjoy.

Wednesday
January, 2021

Total Cases
Total Deaths
Pool Call Time
In-Town Pool Call Time
The White House
In-Town Pool
Official Schedule
Oval Office
Closed Press
Press Briefing
Official Schedule

“that government is best which governs least” :cool-45:
Can't disagree with this although I know your motive for posting it is BS lol

I don't see golfing.

Biden doesn't golf.

"C'mon Man! I don't have golf for timey, too horsey country pony face. Where am I?"

I don't see golfing.

Biden doesn't golf.

"C'mon Man! I don't have golf for timey, too horsey country pony face. Where am I?"
Gimme a break> Stop asking me questions I am not allowed to answer. I dont know and I dont care. I am President. I am on top of the world. I mean, cmon man....get off my one horse pony.

Wednesday
January, 2021

Total Cases
Total Deaths
Pool Call Time
In-Town Pool Call Time
The White House
In-Town Pool
Official Schedule
Oval Office
Closed Press
Press Briefing
Official Schedule

Trump could have done these plus got in some Tweeting and a round of golf by noon. Then after lunch done a lot more.

But Biden is different, and we shouldn't make fun of the feeble-minded.

Last edited:

I don't see golfing.

Biden doesn't golf.

You misspelled “ruining”.

Forum List

Back