President Biden says he will take executive action to pardon all prior federal offenses of simple marijuana possession.

President Biden says he will pardon all prior federal marijuana-possession cases...congratulations Snoop Dogg and the rest

FeaLfMwWQAAajTH
i wonder if the Pelosi's saw this coming .

1665085679660.png

I’m a conservative. I don’t mind the President pardoning all those with past simple marijuana possession cases. I don’t care, in fact, if the Federal government legalized marijuana and if each state which hasn’t yet done so, now also legalized marijuana. (I’m also opposed to Prohibition.)

But If the head of the Brandon Crime Family imagines that he has just bought a lot of votes, then his dementia is worse than ever.

And let’s go another step: if prior convictions for violating the laws about simple marijuana possession should be pardoned, then why should the ones who sold the user a bag of weed be treated differently? Pardon them, too?

President Biden says he will pardon all prior federal marijuana-possession cases...congratulations Snoop Dogg and the rest

FeaLfMwWQAAajTH
Maybe he should focus on pardoning himself, Obama, Clinton, Comey, Mueller, Brennan, Clapper, Stozk, Paige, McCabe, Baker Ohr and others for their role in The Tresonous COUP attempt codename Operation Russian Collusion Crossfire Hurricane.

I have a feeling that when The GOP takes back The Senate and House, Biden is going to get impeached and then when Trump gets elected, I think some people are looking at being put on trial for Treason.

Maybe he should focus on pardoning himself, Obama, Clinton, Comey, Mueller, Brennan, Clapper, Stozk, Paige, McCabe, Baker Ohr and others for their role in The Tresonous COUP attempt codename Operation Russian Collusion Crossfire Hurricane.

I have a feeling that when The GOP takes back The Senate and House, Biden is going to get impeached and then when Trump gets elected, I think some people are looking at being put on trial for Treason.

bullshit.jpg

With whom are we currently at war? No war, no treason!

Translation: The Pedophile Usurper is letting out criminals so they will vote for him.

Biden's America, where groomers, pedophiles, illegal aliens, trannies and freaks are the heroes, Christians are the enemy, and elections are stolen to keep it that way

Translation: The Pedophile Usurper is letting out criminals so they will vote for him.

Biden's America, where groomers, pedophiles, illegal aliens, trannies and freaks are the heroes, Christians are the enemy, and elections are stolen to keep it that way
2ulj4nxpsas91.jpg

Forum List

Back