President Biden says he will take executive action to pardon all prior federal offenses of simple marijuana possession.

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
President Biden says he will pardon all prior federal marijuana-possession cases...congratulations Snoop Dogg and the rest

FeaLfMwWQAAajTH

Last edited:
  • Banned
This is a... gigantic deal? Just a completely enormous deal

The greatest injustice is that Philip Seymour Hoffman died before we had the chance to see him play Bannon on film

When does "simple marijuana possession" become a federal offense? When you try to smuggle ten pounds of the stuff into the U.S.? How about simple trespass?

It's nothing but wants and don't wants. In time it will be legal nationwide inclusive of a fn Fed tax stamp.

i have nooooooooooo problems paying a tax if that meant walking thru the door & saying I WANT THAT KIND! without fear of the feds anymore.

When does "simple marijuana possession" become a federal offense? When you try to smuggle ten pounds of the stuff into the U.S.? How about simple trespass?

now it's easier on the posessor - but that there devil's weed was off limits bigley. it's still a schedule 1 drug.

But no federal legalization, that is rather half assed.
Better than nothing. Federal convictions on simple possession can knock you federal Jobs or Federally funded projects. This is not about helping Snoop or the big dogs, as they do not have to care about that crap. This is for Joe Schmuck, 9 to 5 guy who got caught with a dime bag of pot, while speeding in a national park on the weekend and at the same time does not affect or help dope dealers selling pot on the underground market.

That's what I was thinking. How many people actually have Federal convictions for "simple possession"?

Forum List

Back