Bannon & Blackwater's Erik Prince say we should be support Russia: Putin is anti-woke, has no tolerance for LGBTQ, (Bannon previously demeaned Russia)

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Bannon used to say: "what is the GDP of Russia?"...his point was that Russia was a weak economic foe, hence a weak geopolitical foe, and that China was the real threat to America

No doubt Russia bought up every opportunistic swindler mouthpiece in the west they could.

Bannon used to say: "what is the GDP of Russia?"...his point was that Russia was a weak economic foe, hence a weak geopolitical foe, and that China was the real threat to America
I see no inconsistency in his statements. Both can be true simultaneously can they not? Putin's war on Ukraine has weakened Russia in the eyes of the world in a devastating way. I doubt that the nations who have been loyal arms customers will continue to be so.

His military has proven itself to be undisciplined, lacking any kind of professional level of training, and a near total logistical failure. He seems to have tried to do this "special operation" like we initially tried to subdue the Iraqis. We tried to do that "on the cheap" and eventually we had to have a "surge" to get the job done. If he doesn't do something similar and CRUSH the governmental, industrial and economic infrastructure of Ukraine, this war will go on for years.

The fact that Bannon points out Putin's rhetoric about the destructive effects of the Leftist dogma is a positive is simply true for a lot of average people all over this world. This whole "woke" bullshit along with the suppression of free speech that nurtures it, is a corrosive element in our world today and it needs to be stopped. Even an evil power-monger like Putin can have a good idea occasionally.

I support the Russians. I support them getting rid of Putin
I don't oppose Putin at all, he is a far far better man than the psychopath you animals seem to truly believe was elected, the worm has turned, the evil force loose upon the earth is not Russia & Putin, its the fascist democrat machine and the legion of psychopath's who lead it and worship at its sexually deviant feet, you are monsters, you are the threat not Russia or Putin!

I don't oppose Putin at all, he is a far far better man than the psychopath you animals seem to truly believe was elected, the worm has turned, the evil force loose upon the earth is not Russia & Putin, its the fascist democrat machine and the legion of psychopath's who lead it and worship at its sexually deviant feet, you are monsters, you are the threat not Russia or Putin!
We sell some beautiful knee pads on our web site that you might like, comfortable and durable.......use the code blinddog for an extra 15% off.

We sell some beautiful knee pads on our web site that you might like, comfortable and durable.......use the code blinddog for an extra 15% off.
Are they left over from the Obama Regime, Clinton Campaign and Operation Russian Collusion Crossfire Hurricane COUP?

Are they left over from the Obama Regime, Clinton Campaign and Operation Russian Collusion Crossfire Hurricane COUP?
Probably not. I think these have a Golden Trumpybear, (fake gold thread of course) sucking Putin's Sickle and Hammer. Stamped on them.

You must have gotten your's earlier. Do yours just have the Trumpybear?

45qmey.jpg
or

TrumpIdol.jpg I think we still have these on the bargain shelf too!

I don't know about supporting Russia. It was evil to invade Ukraine.

However, I have found something about Putin to like!

He is anti-woke and not in favor of the LGBT-- bs

:)

I don't know about supporting Russia. It was evil to invade Ukraine.

However, I have found something about Putin to like!

He is anti-woke and not in favor of the LGBT-- bs

:)

Probably not. I think these have a Golden Trumpybear, (fake gold thread of course) sucking Putin's Sickle and Hammer. Stamped on them.

You must have gotten your's earlier. Do yours just have the Trumpybear?

View attachment 706907
or

View attachment 706908 I think we still have these on the bargain shelf too!
Do you think people who colluded with Putin, The FBI and Clinton Campaign to Spy on President Trump, lie in FISA court, Lie in Congress, Lie to The American People, and try to remove President Trump from office based on Russian Propaganda they knew were lies, that they paid for to have created are guilty of treason and should face a firing squad? Maybe you were one of their little helpers, not like Santa's little helpers, Satan's little helpers. Maybe you should be on trial too.

Why were you so desperate to commit treason?

Why did Obama and Fauci ask the CCP to release Obama's BIO Weapon on our 2020 elections? Shouldn't they face Treason Charges and Terrorism Charges?
Joe was in on it too, so shouldn't he face trial?

Why was the Democrat Party so desperate for power that they contracted with Russia in 2016 to rig our elections in their favor, and in 2020 contracted with the CCP Chinese to do the same?

Why did The Democrat Party feel the need to kill millions of Americans just to get into The White House in 2020?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back