President Biden is boring

There's risk with all American presidents but Biden is currently demonstrating that his intentions are good for peaceful relations with China.
And he's being hugely criticized by the other side for his lack of a show of strength. That's a reliable indication that there is hope for detente.

In reality, it's my opinion that America understands now that it's time to cut it's losses. China is determined to not be bullied and so is Russia under Putin's strong leadership.

While we know now from the Milley experience that Trump could lead the world to the unthinkable.
Do you really think old Joe changed his stripes now that he’s potus. C’mon man! He shit all over Trump pushing the Clinton Russiagate hoax. Claiming Don was a Russian agent. Then called Putin a killer. Nice diplomacy.

General Miley clearly stated he knew Don had no intentions of attacking China. So your wrong again.

America is an imperialist nation. This won’t change under demented Joe. Our economy is based on war and the war profiteers run the government. Joe loves them. Always has.

Biden is a lot more authoritarian than I anticipated and highly divisive. He also lacks charisma. His only quality that I see that garnered him votes was that he was to be benign and unifying.

He promised to be unifying. He lied.
Imo he's just incompetent. The gop senate knew he was left of center, and even left of Obama on free markets, but they were willing to give him something just because the nation was in a really bad place. But Biden went to the left of left of center. He's not boring. LOL

Do you really think old Joe changed his stripes now that he’s potus. C’mon man! He shit all over Trump pushing the Clinton Russiagate hoax. Claiming Don was a Russian agent. Then called Putin a killer. Nice diplomacy.
No but his current track record that has caused all the criticism of him falling to his knees to president Xi is encouraging to the rest of the world. His detractors have to own that which they have created.
General Miley clearly stated he knew Don had no intentions of attacking China. So your wrong again.
Milley's actions had a purpose and that's open to interpretation. If you don't agree with the perception that it was taking precautions to convey a message of 'cooler' heads than Trump prevailed then offer some other reason. It has the potential of renewing the topic at least.
America is an imperialist nation. This won’t change under demented Joe.
Agree.
Our economy is based on war and the war profiteers run the government. Joe loves them. Always has.
Yes, but war with any nuclear superpower is prohibitive. And I'm saying that Biden has come to understand that 'Cold' war isn't productive with China. If you disagree with that then make the point without wandering off the topic.

Imo he's just incompetent. The gop senate knew he was left of center, and even left of Obama on free markets, but they were willing to give him something just because the nation was in a really bad place. But Biden went to the left of left of center. He's not boring. LOL
Certainly not boring and certainly frightening.

No but his current track record that has caused all the criticism of him falling to his knees to president Xi is encouraging to the rest of the world. His detractors have to own that which they have created.

Milley's actions had a purpose and that's open to interpretation. If you don't agree with the perception that it was taking precautions to convey a message of 'cooler' heads than Trump prevailed then offer some other reason. It has the potential of renewing the topic at least.

Agree.

Yes, but war with any nuclear superpower is prohibitive. And I'm saying that Biden has come to understand that 'Cold' war isn't productive with China. If you disagree with that then make the point without wandering off the topic.
Lol. You have old Joe all wrong.

Milley made it clear, Don had no intentions for war. You missed that because you only consume propaganda.

The US is not opposed to using nukes. Our government has considered it many times, including nuking China during the Korean War.

Donald Trump was the most entertaining President in history. Every day was a shit show of incompetence, chaos and corruption. It was like an unending trainwreck. You couldn't look away.

But politics isn't a reality TV show dependent on drama and chaos for ratings. It's supposed to be boring. Watching Trump destroy your nation was fun to watch, but horrific in its consequences. Giving me a competetent, well run government any day of the week. People dying and the economy crashing isn't fun for the people whose lives are being ruined. You need boring in your politics.

Reality TV politics is just as bad as most reality TV.
A burning clown car going full speed at a fireworks warehouse

We had four years of that Orange Madness

Lol. You have old Joe all wrong.

Milley made it clear, Don had no intentions for war. You missed that because you only consume propaganda.

The US is not opposed to using nukes. Our government has considered it many times, including nuking China during the Korean War.
Milley said no such thing

Quote him...
During a May 2019 campaign stop in New Hampshire, a woman came up to Mr. Biden and said Mr. Trump was “an illegitimate president in my mind.” Mr. Biden’s response? “I absolutely agree.”

During a May 2019 campaign stop in New Hampshire, a woman came up to Mr. Biden and said Mr. Trump was “an illegitimate president in my mind.” Mr. Biden’s response? “I absolutely agree.”
The woman actually said a lot more than that.

Hi, I have a very severe case of what’s called Trump Derangement Syndrome. It probably pre-dates his announcement for election cause I know people in New York City who dealt with him years ago. I have a frustration also with the Democratic party, so this is more of a comment than maybe a question. It has to do with messaging. I would like to see the party and every candidate come out with a very simple message regarding him. He won the election by 70,000 votes in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan. He won it because he had help by the Russians. He refuses to do anything to stop that. He’s failing in carrying out the most basic function to uphold the Constitution. He is not defending our national security. He has no interest in doing it. I don’t want to live in a country run by Vladimir Putin. I don’t think anybody in the country should want that, I don’t understand why millions of people don’t get that message, and I think every candidate needs to pound that message home again and again and again. He is an illegitimate president in my mind. That’s it. I think all the talk about impeachment and what the Democrats should do, that’s fine. It’s theoretical at this point. Let them investigate, let them subpoena, let them go to the Supreme Court. He’s illegitimate. And my biggest fear is that he’s going to do it again with the help of Vlad, his best pal, and we’re going to be stuck for six more years of this guy. And that is terrifying. It’s terrifying.

Who knows exactly which part he agreed with. As far a I know, he never said, "Trump is an illegitimate president."

The woman actually said a lot more than that.

Hi, I have a very severe case of what’s called Trump Derangement Syndrome. It probably pre-dates his announcement for election cause I know people in New York City who dealt with him years ago. I have a frustration also with the Democratic party, so this is more of a comment than maybe a question. It has to do with messaging. I would like to see the party and every candidate come out with a very simple message regarding him. He won the election by 70,000 votes in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan. He won it because he had help by the Russians. He refuses to do anything to stop that. He’s failing in carrying out the most basic function to uphold the Constitution. He is not defending our national security. He has no interest in doing it. I don’t want to live in a country run by Vladimir Putin. I don’t think anybody in the country should want that, I don’t understand why millions of people don’t get that message, and I think every candidate needs to pound that message home again and again and again. He is an illegitimate president in my mind. That’s it. I think all the talk about impeachment and what the Democrats should do, that’s fine. It’s theoretical at this point. Let them investigate, let them subpoena, let them go to the Supreme Court. He’s illegitimate. And my biggest fear is that he’s going to do it again with the help of Vlad, his best pal, and we’re going to be stuck for six more years of this guy. And that is terrifying. It’s terrifying.

Who knows exactly which part he agreed with. As far a I know, he never said, "Trump is an illegitimate president."
Does it really matter? In 50 years in DC, Joe has said and done all sorts of crazy shit.

Forum List

Back