President Biden is boring

Please, stop your continuous projection. That tactic has been debunked every time yiu snowflakes & is as old as your other pathetic failed tactic of calling someone a 'racist' when they say something factual that makes snowflakes uncomfortable....
You prove my opinion correct with every post. I just like pointing it out you. In vain hope that maybe, just maybe you’ll catch on.

A boring US president is comforting for peaceful nations and especially China and Russia. Biden and president Xi are due to be meeting again soon.

There could be a possibility of peaceful coexistence instead of America going back to a cold war attitude.

A boring US president is comforting for peaceful nations and especially China and Russia. Biden and president Xi are due to be meeting again soon.

There could be a possibility of peaceful coexistence instead of America going back to a cold war attitude.
LMFAO. Demented Joe is a hardcore imperialist warmonger. Have you bothered to research his 50 year track record for five minutes?

He adamantly supported every way since the American Revolution. Lol

LMFAO. Demented Joe is a hardcore imperialist warmonger. Have you bothered to research his 50 year track record for five minutes?

He adamantly supported every way since the American Revolution. Lol
There's risk with all American presidents but Biden is currently demonstrating that his intentions are good for peaceful relations with China.
And he's being hugely criticized by the other side for his lack of a show of strength. That's a reliable indication that there is hope for detente.

In reality, it's my opinion that America understands now that it's time to cut it's losses. China is determined to not be bullied and so is Russia under Putin's strong leadership.

While we know now from the Milley experience that Trump could lead the world to the unthinkable.

Compared to Trump, he is. No longer do we get tweets every day from the president whining about something.
I am not and was not on Twitter. Biden is far from boring and every bit as divisive as DJT was IMO. I know in the world of Faun, opinions may be wrong.

I am not and was not on Twitter. Biden is far from boring and every bit as divisive as DJT was IMO. I know in the world of Faun, opinions may be wrong.
The most liely deciding factor is in Biden understanding that there's nothing available to gain in a Cold War with China.
Our biggest fear of nuclear war is still the Zionist apartheid regime on Iran.

The most liely deciding factor is in Biden understanding that there's nothing available to gain in a Cold War with China.
Our biggest fear of nuclear war is still the Zionist apartheid regime on Iran.
Your antisemitism is delicious. China has its own problems but we are too reliant on them in terms of supply chain.

One of many examples about the mindset of J Biden prior to signs of mental decline. IOW- he knew exactly what he was saying and meant what he said:

“According to my colleague George Packer’s biography of Richard Holbrooke, Obama’s special envoy to Afghanistan and Pakistan, Biden has argued that the United States does not have an obligation to Afghans who trusted the United States.”

George Packer: We have one last chance to save our allies

“We don’t have to worry about that. We did it in Vietnam. Nixon and Kissinger got away with it,” Biden told Holbrooke. Biden also “reportedly pushed back on the argument that America had a moral obligation to women in Afghanistan,” according to The Washington Post.

My thanks to the OP for providing this documented information. This is really what he’s about and these clips and statements reveal his thoughts about leaving civilians behind in Afghanistan.

Here’s the thing about USMB Biden supportive messages. When you mention anything negative (yet factual) about Biden, most instantly go into anti-Trump messaging because they have nothing good to say about Biden. Okay, so all regulars on here know this already. The more important aspect is Joe Biden‘s true intentions, because the quality of a man or woman boils down to their inner intentions. A person can either have good intentions or bad intentions, and there’s usually a general underlying theme in how we view the world and how we view other people. Joe’s domestic and global agendas involving humans are horribly tainted and showing in full color.

Or this is what leftists say. Trump was too polarizing. Biden will bring sanity back to the country. Is this boring?

Is this?

Is this?

Is this?

Gaffes have consequences

Truth over Facts
Buyer’s Remorse
Embarrassment in Chief

ps - in terms of unity…

Well I repped your thread, because I recall the other thread, and to me Biden is actually pretty terrifying. Klain may be the villan, but somebody better get control of Biden's agenda or Trump might actually win in 24. LOL

Well I repped your thread, because I recall the other thread, and to me Biden is actually pretty terrifying. Klain may be the villan, but somebody better get control of Biden's agenda or Trump might actually win in 24. LOL
Biden is a lot more authoritarian than I anticipated and highly divisive. He also lacks charisma. His only quality that I see that garnered him votes was that he was to be benign and unifying.
He promised to be unifying. He lied.

we are too reliant on them in terms of supply chain.
Biden's current performance echoes that.
It's comforting for the world regardless of the reasons.
But can peaceful relations with China still gain acceptance by the American people. This board wouldn't be a good gauge of that.
These Trumpers have no appreciation of the concept of MAD.

The danger with the Zionist regime isn't them, it's a false flag nuclear attack by the US for a possible reason in the minds of the hawks that it could provide cover against the MAD effect. That will be my talking point with you, for you to consider.

Biden's current performance echoes that.
It's comforting for the world regardless of the reasons.
But can peaceful relations with China still gain acceptance by the American people. This board wouldn't be a good gauge of that.
These Trumpers have no appreciation of the concept of MAD.

The danger with the Zionist regime isn't them, it's a false flag nuclear attack by the US for a possible reason in the minds of the hawks that it could provide cover against the MAD effect. That will be my talking point with you, for you to consider.
You use the word Zionism as a pejorative no matter how you dance around it. China unleashed a deadly virus on the world and ruined a generation. Peace with them is the last thing most should want. China needs to be held accountable.

You use the word Zionism as a pejorative no matter how you dance around it. China unleashed a deadly virus on the world and ruined a generation. Peace with them is the last thing most should want. China needs to be held accountable.
China didn't release anything on the world. That's US hate propaganda that's being pedled to the world for the obviously Cold War purpose.
Biden hasn't bought into it yet as far as I know? It's Trump's evil hawkish talking point that probably originated from Bolton.
I doubt that even the Zionist regime is even parroting it yet.

China didn't release anything on the world. That's US hate propaganda that's being pedled to the world for the obviously Cold War purpose.
Biden hasn't bought into it yet as far as I know? It's Trump's evil hawkish talking point that probably originated from Bolton.
I doubt that even the Zionist regime is even parroting it yet.
Really? So the virus didn’t originate in China? Where did it originate?

Forum List

Back