President Biden is boring

I don't know which is worse -- that we are saddled with such a bumbling moron for President or the fact all his supporters here are too stupid, ignorant and brainwashed to see it for themselves.

Such a sad statement on the idiocracy in which we now live, isn't it, kids?

Or this is what leftists say. Trump was too polarizing. Biden will bring sanity back to the country. Is this boring?

Is this?

Is this?

Is this?

Gaffes have consequences

Truth over Facts
Buyer’s Remorse
Embarrassment in Chief

ps - in terms of unity…

I know Trump's TV ratings were the best...

The job done right is boring..

Trump was a gaffe machine by the way... He had a whole slew of word salad..

Biden is doing just grand... He knocking things off the to do list every week...

I know you want a President that watches 4+ hours of TV and rage tweets from the shitter... Biden must be a disappointment then..

I know Trump's TV ratings were the best...

The job done right is boring..

Trump was a gaffe machine by the way... He had a whole slew of word salad..

Biden is doing just grand... He knocking things off the to do list every week...

I know you want a President that watches 4+ hours of TV and rage tweets from the shitter... Biden must be a disappointment then..
What? Are you going to opine on the OP just stick to your partisan rhetoric?

the job is supposed to be boring

what do you do for fun at the White House anyway? throw bowling balls while Secret Service agents watch your every move?

it's not supposed to be fun being president, but Biden keeps it light because he cracks jokes and tells stories once in a while to keep things from being too boring

That is why we elected him
A return to civility and normalcy

Boring?
Yes

A welcome change?
Absolutely

During a May 2019 campaign stop in New Hampshire

woman came up to Mr. Biden and said Mr. Trump was “an illegitimate president in my mind.” Mr. Biden’s response? “I
The woman actually said a lot more than that.

Hi, I have a very severe case of what’s called Trump Derangement Syndrome. It probably pre-dates his announcement for election cause I know people in New York City who dealt with him years ago. I have a frustration also with the Democratic party, so this is more of a comment than maybe a question. It has to do with messaging. I would like to see the party and every candidate come out with a very simple message regarding him. He won the election by 70,000 votes in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan. He won it because he had help by the Russians. He refuses to do anything to stop that. He’s failing in carrying out the most basic function to uphold the Constitution. He is not defending our national security. He has no interest in doing it. I don’t want to live in a country run by Vladimir Putin. I don’t think anybody in the country should want that, I don’t understand why millions of people don’t get that message, and I think every candidate needs to pound that message home again and again and again. He is an illegitimate president in my mind. That’s it. I think all the talk about impeachment and what the Democrats should do, that’s fine. It’s theoretical at this point. Let them investigate, let them subpoena, let them go to the Supreme Court. He’s illegitimate. And my biggest fear is that he’s going to do it again with the help of Vlad, his best pal, and we’re going to be stuck for six more years of this guy. And that is terrifying. It’s terrifying.

Who knows exactly which part he agreed with. As far a I know, he never said, "Trump is an illegitimate president."
Lol! Wow, quite the Democrat apologist you are. He obviously had no problem with her declaring Trump an illegitimate president, just as his fellow Democrats were doing, like Hillary, Pelosi, etc

why did he not correct the record?

Forum List

Back