President Biden Claims to Have Hit 368ft Shot in Baseball Game

No 368 foot blasts for that fecal packed liar, Joe Biden.
Does he ever stop to consider how he would ever justify his lies?

Obviously not.

Josef Stolen is a pathetic, congenital liar. That's an established fact. But what's amusing is how in the hell do you strike out in one of these circlejerks? This isn't real baseball - it's a 60-year old man lobbing baseballs to you. Even barry soetoro could make contact with his left-handed sissy lunge.... my God that's a stupid fucking woman.

Josef Stolen is a pathetic, congenital liar. That's an established fact. But what's amusing is how in the hell do you strike out in one of these circlejerks? This isn't real baseball - it's a 60-year old man lobbing baseballs to you. Even barry soetoro could make contact with his left-handed sissy lunge.... my God that's a stupid fucking woman.
The guy just fabricates blatant LIES while the liberal news media looks the other way. We should ask Dems how they feel about Biden's constant lying.

Joe has never been an honest man....or even a man in my opinion...he rapes women with his dirty finger as he holds them against a wall in his office....Men don't do that.....
There's a radical lesbian feminist in the staff office. Whatever happens to a woman like that, a man must have done it, because she's got to be faithful to the sisters and "stick it to the man."

Forum List

Back