President Biden Claims to Have Hit 368ft Shot in Baseball Game

Here is the exact transcript on the rambling, confused and latest total lie by our brain damaged President:

And my kids only remember two things that ever happened to me in my career — my boys. And they’ve met kings and queens, they’ve gone to other countries. But I played, when the first — the second congressional baseball game at the old stadium — the old Washington stadium. And I hit one off the right-centerfield wall. It bounced off the wall. I think it’s 368 or — I don’t know what is exactly now — but off the wall. And I’m rounding — anyway, to make a long story short, my kids remember that, all the rest. And guess what? The only thing I remember, too. (Laughter.) Here I thought: What could have been. What could have been.

>>>>> Biden has two surviving "kids" one boy and one girl, I guess he forgot.

>>>>> He never set foot in RFK stadium to play.

>>>>> No record of Biden hitting a ball like that even thought that's the only thing he remembers.

Capt. Depends lies like cheap carpet. There was this one fella who put a slow curve over the fence in 1979.
C064F173-0B5B-42BD-8613-3E021C59F3EF.jpeg

Harry Dresden
That might be the case but I know I'm up your nose dickhead.
I don't give a rat's about any grammar mistakes, I just love getting on top of you and forcing you to realise your a hypocrite liar.

Keep going. I love this.

Harry Dresden
That might be the case but I know I'm up your nose dickhead.
I don't give a rat's about any grammar mistakes, I just love getting on top of you and forcing you to realise your a hypocrite liar.

Keep going. I love this.
You can’t quote, you can’t do English, yet somehow you think you’re getting the best of someone? You’re an idiot.

Missouri_Mike
Again, I don't give a shit about that.
I can hear you teeth grinding. You've got steam coming out of your ears with frustration.
For a country full of universities, we can expect a refund on your education.

Forum List

Back