President Biden Announces $35 Million Investment To Mine Rare Earth Minerals In US

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
The day after Russia invaded Ukraine, Biden has released a critical minerals list that makes the US more vulnerable to Russia and our enemies...For decades, Russia and its allies have worked to gain a commanding share of the world’s uranium market. American businesses are now dependent on Russia and its allies for half of the uranium they use. Russia is working to gain a similar share of the world’s helium market. By removing uranium and helium from the critical minerals list, Biden has signaled he accepts Russia’s control over these resources. We have abundant supplies of uranium and helium. Biden should make producing them in America a top priority.

The day after Russia invaded Ukraine, Biden has released a critical minerals list that makes the US more vulnerable to Russia and our enemies...For decades, Russia and its allies have worked to gain a commanding share of the world’s uranium market. American businesses are now dependent on Russia and its allies for half of the uranium they use. Russia is working to gain a similar share of the world’s helium market. By removing uranium and helium from the critical minerals list, Biden has signaled he accepts Russia’s control over these resources. We have abundant supplies of uranium and helium. Biden should make producing them in America a top priority.

You are worried about helium production, when we produce the most of any country on the planet by far?

Ironic given Russia's Uranium ONE scam with Hilliary as Secretary of State under Obama which would have required Obama/BIDEN being in on it.

Don't be.
1645592822249.png

Hold on. You all bellowed about corruption when Hilary did a trade deal but now it's suddenly ok.

As for you perceived Russian takeover of America, get back on the valium son. You're off your head.

Does he understand basic mining? Had he never thought of why mining was dying in the US? C'mon, mining is an environmental polluting industry What is he thinking?

I support producing raw materials in America when possible

so biden has the right idea

but typically he wants government to throw money at the problem and I’m not sure thats necessary

so lets hear the details before deciding

I support producing raw materials in America when possible

so biden has the right idea

but typically he wants government to throw money at the problem and I’m not sure thats necessary

so lets hear the details before deciding

It's yet another way to steal taxpayer money.

All the government needs to do is stop saying no to mining.

It's yet another way to steal taxpayer money.

All the government needs to do is stop saying no to mining.
I agree

thats why I wonder which business associate of the biden or pelosi family will pocket the $35 million?

L-I batteries are not only an ecological disaster to produce but the damn things are terrible technology. One of these days we may get a good battery technology but L-I ain't them.

35 million.....Awful white of him.....Shit, that would not cover Pelosi's booze bill.
None of that money will go towards research it will all get sucked up in the bureaucracy for parties vehicles and spending stipends. A serious effort towards locating rare Earth minerals here on a continent would run at least 10 billion.

This is just openly a pork Chop for cronies....not even a good try at that. Hunter must need some cash.

jo

None of that money will go towards research it will all get sucked up in the bureaucracy for parties vehicles and spending stipends. A serious effort towards locating rare Earth minerals here on a continent would run at least 10 billion.

This is just openly a pork Chop for cronies....not even a good try at that. Hunter must need some cash.

jo
This man get's it. Everything that the dems put our money towards ends-up in one of their slush funds. That's how the tax-payers end-up funding the DNC.

jo
So let's see now to make a serious effort you would need I would guess at least eight evenly distributed sides throughout the US proper continent.

8 base camps with a managerial staff and at least 20 laborers.

The machinery for each side would run several million dollars alone.... Vehicles, support equipment, salaries and daily expenditure are easily going to top 10 million annually per site.

Given the extreme difficulty involved in finding an actual rare Earth deposit worth mining let's say 5 years on the outset minimum to get any real results.

That puts us a 80 million per year just to search never mind extract. Other comparable sites have taken up to 20 years to locate. Well the math starts to become obvious after a while.

35 million is such a paltry sum for this endeavor that is not a serious offer and is almost definitely there for some other reason with the wrong name tag on it to cover he almost absolutely certain theft of that money once it is out of the public eye.

Jo

Forum List

Back