President Biden announces 1 hour from now at DNC event that if Dems add 2 Senate seats & retain the House, his 1st action will be to codify Roe v Wade

Question: Will codifying it overturn the Supreme Court decision on the matter or will it cause a Constitutional crisis?
Like she can give you a competent answer.
Codification of Roe will go to court.
it will be overturned on 10th amendment grounds, as outlined in Dobbs:

(e) Abortion presents a profound moral question. The Constitution does not prohibit the citizens of each State from regulating or prohibiting abortion. Roe and Casey arrogated that authority. The Court overrules those decisions and returns that authority to the people and their elected representatives.

The power belongs to the states.

And don't even try to claim that we have a Dem Congress now. The Filibuster is stopping that and adding two Dem Senators and maintaining a Dem House will let Dems overcome that archaic bullshit
You LOVE the filibuster when it works in your favor but hate it when you can't get your way.

What do we call that?

And don't even try to claim that we have a Dem Congress now. The Filibuster is stopping that and adding two Dem Senators and maintaining a Dem House will let Dems overcome that archaic bullshit
Already a thread on this, and your Vegetable Messiah already has a Dim Congress.

They never stop doing that, and whenever they run into something they can't defeat, they just declare it "archaic", or "outdated", and demand that it be removed.
Very emotionally based. I get it but a shitty way to operate overall as you create your own problems you refuse to recognize.

Dems are desperate!

YOU CULT FUCKS HAVE HAD SINCE 1973 to codify Roe v Wade!

You wait until October 2022 when you are getting dicked down in the polls to promise this?

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Why do they think abortion is an issue? Is it more important than the economy? Do they think murdering babies is more important than buying groceries and medicine? I think they are wrong and abortions will never be banned and they know it.

Today, President Biden will promise that the first bill he'll send to the next Congress will be legislation to reinstate the abortion protections of Roe v. Wade.

The Constitution gives the Federal govt no power over health and medical matters. A law passed by Congress on abortion would be just as unconstitutional as a court ruling. Those matters belong to the states, Jojo is the worst lawyer in history.

When it comes to politicians, my dad used to tell me that the only thing that mattered is what they DID! What they SAID they were going to do was worth next to nothing! Right now the American people know what the Democrats have DONE and they're no longer buying the rhetoric! They know the border is wide open. They know we have a serious problem with violent crime in our big cities. They know that the "green agenda" is causing a spike in the price of gas and heating oil. They know that the cost of the staples they need to buy is far outpacing what they're getting paid.
More than anything...they KNOW that we have an incompetent administration in the White House at the moment...led by a President and a Vice President who aren't mentally proficient to do their jobs! The country is being led in the wrong direction and we need a change.
My Grandfather used to say that "before you shake the hand of a politician, make sure you take your watch and rings off."

Forum List

Back