President Bannon wins this round against Kushner

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Joe: Steve Bannon is now the president

It was Bannon who released to the NY Times the meeting between Kushner and the Russians. He set the president's son-in-law up and made him look STUPID. Jared was in it to get super rich. The Russian banks could help him in his quest.

But the war within the WH will continue and it is now Kushner's turn to sling some mud at President Bannon.

The clock is now ticking closer to the Russian collusion take down of the 21st Century Nixon. And he knows it...

reports that i have heard is that dems are getting sick of hearing about the Russians , Putin and other stories eh Jim ??

It was Bannon who released to the NY Times the meeting between Kushner and the Russians. He set the president's son-in-law up and made him look STUPID. Jared was in it to get super rich. The Russian banks could help him in his quest.

But the war within the WH will continue and it is now Kushner's turn to sling some mud at President Bannon.

The clock is now ticking closer to the Russian collusion take down of the 21st Century Nixon. And he knows it...

I want to know your opinion on this too, Jim:

Sweep your own porch..

Makes you wonder what Scarborough will do after this show fails.

who is the 21st century Nixon?
Anthony Hopkins.

poor guy------can he ever live it down?

Are you kidding? Live it down? He played Nixon perfectly, in fact he was so accurate and portrayed the Nixon years so well that when I watched it, it felt like I was going through my 2nd childhood for the 3rd time.

that's what I meant-----he was so GOOD at it. it was EEEEERIE

The Russian Bots are out in full force today. And their English is better than the illegitimate president.

I want to know your opinion on this too, Jim:

Sweep your own porch..

Outstanding. Brilliant, articulate young lady...with a Brain....plus, absolute fox, beautiful, shirt full of tits etc.

If I had a billion dollars today, she'd be a Bride tomorrow, and I'd be broke.

________

Forum List

Back