President Asterisk Kills Job Skills Training Program

Why kill a successful job training program at a time when millions are out of work and needing new careers?

Must
Destroy
America

Mike Rowe, who’s dedicated to job training, says this really is a kick in the balls to Americans

Fact is that the program wasn't very successful. It had so little oversight till just claiming to have a training program was enough to get a government check. The many individual groups in that program that meet oversight requirements will continue to operate as always.
Again with the lies.
Why do Democrats hate the poor so much?

Why kill a successful job training program at a time when millions are out of work and needing new careers?

Must
Destroy
America

Mike Rowe, who’s dedicated to job training, says this really is a kick in the balls to Americans

Fact is that the program wasn't very successful. It had so little oversight till just claiming to have a training program was enough to get a government check. The many individual groups in that program that meet oversight requirements will continue to operate as always.

Cool story! Just make it up?

Must
Destroy
America

As always, fortunately, reality doesn't require that you believe it.

Must
Destroy
America

You could always back it up with a few facts but we both know that's not going to happen don't we.

Must
Destroy
America

You could always back it up with a few facts but we both know that's not going to happen don't we.
Why should I bother? When you have to choose between facts and your conspiracy theories, you have been seen to choose the conspiracy theory every time.

Biden is trying to grow unions. He is also looking for diverse workers which to Democrats today means no white men.

President Biden has called for the jobs created by rebuilding America’s infrastructure to be filled by diverse, local, well-trained workers who have a choice to join a union. This starts by expanding registered apprenticeship programs and investing in pipelines into these programs.
Do white men work anymore?

According to the Democrats all white men sit around all day discussing our white supremacy and plotting terrorist attacks and insurrections. We believe Q is a prophet and we give our great leader Trump the Nazi salute. We all cling to our Bibles and guns.

Of course Democrats were driven batshit crazy by Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Yes, most white men work because we have to pay taxes to support everybody else. I don’t work because I am retired and have been for the last 15 years.

Who told you Democrats believe that? Even you have to admit Q conspiracy theories make up the vast majority of the right's talking points.
which talking points? Other then this child sex ring thing at Comet Pizza, I don't know of any Q conspiracy theories
Do you believe Biden forced the firing of that Ukrainian prosecutor to protect his son? That is Q, as well as the vast majority of all the other crazy unsupported right wing rants.
Q is amazing, that video he put out of corrupt joe telling his story of quid pro quo, absolutely amazing, could never tell that it was fake

Last edited:
Biden is trying to grow unions. He is also looking for diverse workers which to Democrats today means no white men.

President Biden has called for the jobs created by rebuilding America’s infrastructure to be filled by diverse, local, well-trained workers who have a choice to join a union. This starts by expanding registered apprenticeship programs and investing in pipelines into these programs.

According to the Democrats all white men sit around all day discussing our white supremacy and plotting terrorist attacks and insurrections. We believe Q is a prophet and we give our great leader Trump the Nazi salute. We all cling to our Bibles and guns.

Yes, most white men work because we have to pay taxes to support everybody else. I don’t work because I am retired and have been for the last 15 years.

Who told you Democrats believe that? Even you have to admit Q conspiracy theories make up the vast majority of the right's talking points.
which talking points? Other then this child sex ring thing at Comet Pizza, I don't know of any Q conspiracy theories
Do you believe Biden forced the firing of that Ukrainian prosecutor to protect his son? That is Q, as well as the vast majority of all the other crazy unsupported right wing rants.
Q is amazing, that video he put out of corrupt joe telling his story of quid pro quo, absolutely amazing, could never tell that it was fake

The video was real. The Q characterization of what he said. and the reason Q gave for why he said it is total bullshit.

The video was real. The Q characterization of what he said. and the reason Q gave for why he said it is total bullshit.

It is very apparent what he said, and nobody needs to translate it.
bottom line is Quid Pro Joe got caught. Denial is more than jut a river in Egypt

Nobody has characterized what he said....it's crystal clear.....at least to those that don't need to "spin it"- I am sure there are a number of reasons he did it....and one major reason he wanted to be sure to be on Obama's Ukraine detail...even Obama State Depart officials raised concerns about that but were shot down

Quid Pro Joe and the Biden cartel aren't grifters, that would suggest they engage in petty or small scale swindling.....not they are pure con artist, raking in millions off the backs of the US Citizens

bottom line is Quid Pro Joe got caught. Denial is more than jut a river in Egypt

The bottom line is the rule of law should apply equally to all. It should be obvious by now that many high level democrats are above the rule of law but it really applies to all republicans.

In my opinion that is why Gov. Cuomo may be impeached. The Dems can point him out as an example of the law working while still allowing Sleepy Joe, Hunter, Hillary, Huma Abedin, Comey, Clapper, Brennan, Peter Strozk and Lisa Page to skate away scot-free.

The bottom line is the rule of law should apply equally to all. It should be obvious by now that many high level democrats are above the rule of law but it really applies to all republicans.

In my opinion that is why Gov. Cuomo may be impeached. The Dems can point him out as an example of the law working while still allowing Sleepy Joe, Hunter, Hillary, Huma Abedin, Comey, Clapper, Brennan, Peter Strozk and Lisa Page to skate away scot-free.

And Trump along with his criminal buds...

Forum List

Back