President Asterisk Kills Job Skills Training Program

Biden is trying to grow unions. He is also looking for diverse workers which to Democrats today means no white men.

President Biden has called for the jobs created by rebuilding America’s infrastructure to be filled by diverse, local, well-trained workers who have a choice to join a union. This starts by expanding registered apprenticeship programs and investing in pipelines into these programs.
Do white men work anymore?

According to the Democrats all white men sit around all day discussing our white supremacy and plotting terrorist attacks and insurrections. We believe Q is a prophet and we give our great leader Trump the Nazi salute. We all cling to our Bibles and guns.

Of course Democrats were driven batshit crazy by Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Yes, most white men work because we have to pay taxes to support everybody else. I don’t work because I am retired and have been for the last 15 years.
I was wondering since you fellows seem to dement everyone actions in real life to score political points...I myself trained at least two dozen men that worked for me to teach them a trade and I needed no govt. money to do it..
"YOU DIDN'T BUILD THAT!"
I can tell you lack skills in discussion...There is an apprentice program available.

Biden is trying to grow unions. He is also looking for diverse workers which to Democrats today means no white men.

President Biden has called for the jobs created by rebuilding America’s infrastructure to be filled by diverse, local, well-trained workers who have a choice to join a union. This starts by expanding registered apprenticeship programs and investing in pipelines into these programs.

According to the Democrats all white men sit around all day discussing our white supremacy and plotting terrorist attacks and insurrections. We believe Q is a prophet and we give our great leader Trump the Nazi salute. We all cling to our Bibles and guns.

Yes, most white men work because we have to pay taxes to support everybody else. I don’t work because I am retired and have been for the last 15 years.

Who told you Democrats believe that? Even you have to admit Q conspiracy theories make up the vast majority of the right's talking points.
which talking points? Other then this child sex ring thing at Comet Pizza, I don't know of any Q conspiracy theories

Why kill a successful job training program at a time when millions are out of work and needing new careers?

Must
Destroy
America

Mike Rowe, who’s dedicated to job training, says this really is a kick in the balls to Americans

Veggie Joe is even more un-American that Barry Hussein.

Worst President ever.

I was wondering since you fellows seem to dement everyone actions in real life to score political points...I myself trained at least two dozen men that worked for me to teach them a trade and I needed no govt. money to do it..
"YOU DIDN'T BUILD THAT!"
I can tell you lack skills in discussion...There is an apprentice program available.
You obviously didn't listen to your Messiah, President Obama....he made it clear, "YOU DIDN"T BUILD THAT"

"YOU DIDN'T BUILD THAT!"
You obviously didn't listen to your Messiah, President Obama....he made it clear, "YOU DIDN"T BUILD THAT"
Maybe you should stop trying to derail the thread..

Who told you Democrats believe that? Even you have to admit Q conspiracy theories make up the vast majority of the right's talking points.
which talking points? Other then this child sex ring thing at Comet Pizza, I don't know of any Q conspiracy theories
Do you believe Biden forced the firing of that Ukrainian prosecutor to protect his son? That is Q, as well as the vast majority of all the other crazy unsupported right wing rants.

"YOU DIDN'T BUILD THAT!"

No, I didn't build the infrastructure that Obama was talking about. Neither did all those right wingers he was talking to.

"YOU DIDN'T BUILD THAT!"

No, I didn't build the infrastructure that Obama was talking about. Neither did all those right wingers he was talking to.
He didn't say infrastructure....but you are right he was talking to right wingers, we know the majority of his base didn't start a business

Do you believe Biden forced the firing of that Ukrainian prosecutor to protect his son? That is Q, as well as the vast majority of all the other crazy unsupported right wing rants.
Yeah that's not Q.....that was what Biden actually said....he got the guy fired by withholding billions in aid....he said that....it's on video bro.

So, these Q folks made up that video of Veggie Joe bragging about getting him fired?

That's apparently the new conspiracy theory by the Biden Bots

"YOU DIDN'T BUILD THAT!"

He didn't say infrastructure....but you are right he was talking to right wingers, we know the majority of his base didn't start a business

He said roads and bridges. That is infrastructure, idiot.
Here is the direct quote.
"Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that."
Here is the text of his speech. He also mentions fire departments and more ---- all things that individual businesses didn't build.
'You Didn't Build That,' Uncut and Unedited - FactCheck.org

"YOU DIDN'T BUILD THAT!"

"Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that."
Here is the text of his speech. He also mentions fire departments and more ---- all things that individual businesses didn't build.
So you are claiming businesses don't pay taxes.

"YOU DIDN'T BUILD THAT!"

Yep, "If you got a business, you didn't build that!"

"YOU DIDN'T BUILD THAT!"

So you are claiming businesses don't pay taxes.
apparently that's what he is saying.

Why kill a successful job training program at a time when millions are out of work and needing new careers?

Must
Destroy
America

Mike Rowe, who’s dedicated to job training, says this really is a kick in the balls to Americans

Mike Rowe is an idiot. I watched his show a few times. It was like he never even heard of safety rules.
Yes, anyone who’s personally got hundreds of thousands of people good jobs via training would be very low on your list.
Joe the job butcher agrees.

Must
Destroy
America

FAKE NEWS!!!
Thanks for the reminder all Democrats have their heads buried deep in their asses as they screw the poor.
FAKE NEWS!!! Fun, isn't it? Well I guess you'd know, having done it for four years.
Shitforbrains. Hitler is proud of what Democrats have accomplished.

Q....BOO!

Must
Destroy
America

Fact is that the program wasn't very successful. It had so little oversight till just claiming to have a training program was enough to get a government check. The many individual groups in that program that meet oversight requirements will continue to operate as always.

Forum List

Back