President Asterisk Kills Job Skills Training Program

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Why kill a successful job training program at a time when millions are out of work and needing new careers?

Must
Destroy
America

Mike Rowe, who’s dedicated to job training, says this really is a kick in the balls to Americans

There are still apprentice programs. Weatherman needs an apprenticeship for reading comprehension skills.
  • Reaffirming his commitment to expanding registered apprenticeships to reward work, rebuild the middle-class, and connect a diverse workforce to family-supporting, living wage jobs. President Biden endorses Congressman Bobby Scott’s bipartisan National Apprenticeship Act of 2021, which will create and expand registered apprenticeships, youth apprenticeships and pre-apprenticeship programs. The House Education and Labor Committee estimates that the bill will create nearly 1 million new apprenticeship opportunities and generate billions of dollars in benefits for taxpayers. Importantly, this bill will ensure these programs draw in a diverse workforce, by supporting industry and equity intermediaries who can help recruit women and people of color. And, it’ll bolster successful partnerships between apprenticeship programs and community colleges. This type of legislation is an urgently needed start, but even more investment is required to train Americans for good-paying jobs across industries ranging from construction to energy to manufacturing to technology to caregiving.

Biden is trying to grow unions. He is also looking for diverse workers which to Democrats today means no white men.

President Biden has called for the jobs created by rebuilding America’s infrastructure to be filled by diverse, local, well-trained workers who have a choice to join a union. This starts by expanding registered apprenticeship programs and investing in pipelines into these programs.

Biden is trying to grow unions. He is also looking for diverse workers which to Democrats today means no white men.

President Biden has called for the jobs created by rebuilding America’s infrastructure to be filled by diverse, local, well-trained workers who have a choice to join a union. This starts by expanding registered apprenticeship programs and investing in pipelines into these programs.
Do white men work anymore?

There are still apprentice programs. Weatherman needs an apprenticeship for reading comprehension skills.
  • Reaffirming his commitment to expanding registered apprenticeships to reward work, rebuild the middle-class, and connect a diverse workforce to family-supporting, living wage jobs. President Biden endorses Congressman Bobby Scott’s bipartisan National Apprenticeship Act of 2021, which will create and expand registered apprenticeships, youth apprenticeships and pre-apprenticeship programs. The House Education and Labor Committee estimates that the bill will create nearly 1 million new apprenticeship opportunities and generate billions of dollars in benefits for taxpayers. Importantly, this bill will ensure these programs draw in a diverse workforce, by supporting industry and equity intermediaries who can help recruit women and people of color. And, it’ll bolster successful partnerships between apprenticeship programs and community colleges. This type of legislation is an urgently needed start, but even more investment is required to train Americans for good-paying jobs across industries ranging from construction to energy to manufacturing to technology to caregiving.
And can’t have a successful job training program!
Fuckhead.

Why kill a successful job training program at a time when millions are out of work and needing new careers?

Must
Destroy
America

Mike Rowe, who’s dedicated to job training, says this really is a kick in the balls to Americans

FAKE NEWS!!!
Thanks for the reminder all Democrats have their heads buried deep in their asses as they screw the poor.

Must
Destroy
America

Mike Rowe is an idiot. I watched his show a few times. It was like he never even heard of safety rules.

Must
Destroy
America

FAKE NEWS!!!
Thanks for the reminder all Democrats have their heads buried deep in their asses as they screw the poor.
FAKE NEWS!!! Fun, isn't it? Well I guess you'd know, having done it for four years.

According to the Democrats all white men sit around all day discussing our white supremacy and plotting terrorist attacks and insurrections. We believe Q is a prophet and we give our great leader Trump the Nazi salute. We all cling to our Bibles and guns.

Of course Democrats were driven batshit crazy by Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Yes, most white men work because we have to pay taxes to support everybody else. I don’t work because I am retired and have been for the last 15 years.

Typical move by the leftist....it's an old play by them. Spread fear...Grandma genocide in NYC, spread hate...look at Mad Max's rhetoric and the terrorist attacks the past four years...destroy hope.....attacks on faith and religious freedom..spread propaganda...the Russian conspiracy hoax....and now, destroy jobs....the citizen simply becomes to dependent on the State, and they remain in power.

President Asterisk Kills Job Skills Training Program

Why waste money on a jobs skills training program? The new democrats coming to America for the future of the democrat party don't need skills nor jobs, just a pen to fill out the application for government benefits!

According to the Democrats all white men sit around all day discussing our white supremacy and plotting terrorist attacks and insurrections. We believe Q is a prophet and we give our great leader Trump the Nazi salute. We all cling to our Bibles and guns.

Yes, most white men work because we have to pay taxes to support everybody else. I don’t work because I am retired and have been for the last 15 years.
I was wondering since you fellows seem to dement everyone actions in real life to score political points...I myself trained at least two dozen men that worked for me to teach them a trade and I needed no govt. money to do it..

Must
Destroy
America

Mike Rowe is an idiot. I watched his show a few times. It was like he never even heard of safety rules.
Maybe he is...I don't know...he's a TV host...doing a show, so not surprised he doesn't know all th safety rules.

He also happens to be a guy that supports job training to help people get educated and get to work....Biden apparently doesn't like that. Does that make Biden an idiot? Maybe, or maybe he really just wants people uneducated and unemployed.....that tends to be good for his party

I was wondering since you fellows seem to dement everyone actions in real life to score political points...I myself trained at least two dozen men that worked for me to teach them a trade and I needed no govt. money to do it..
"YOU DIDN'T BUILD THAT!"

Who told you Democrats believe that? Even you have to admit Q conspiracy theories make up the vast majority of the right's talking points.

Must
Destroy
America

Maybe he is...I don't know...he's a TV host...doing a show, so not surprised he doesn't know all th safety rules.

He also happens to be a guy that supports job training to help people get educated and get to work....Biden apparently doesn't like that. Does that make Biden an idiot? Maybe, or maybe he really just wants people uneducated and unemployed.....that tends to be good for his party

Safety is a major part of job training. Did Biden fire that idiot? I didn't know he was working for Biden.

Must
Destroy
America

Safety is a major part of job training. Did Biden fire that idiot? I didn't know he was working for Biden.
It is, but he's a TV host, he doesn't train people for jobs....he host a show on TV....well maybe he trains people for TV hosting jobs, I don't know.

He does support a job training program, to train people for a wide arrange of jobs, Biden fired that program....he obviously wants people uneducated about jobs....and therefore out of work.

Forum List

Back