pres trump fix border ?

"The Biden administration has continued to rely on a public health authority, known as Title 42, that was put in place last year allowing border authorities to swiftly turn back migrants apprehended at the border. Unaccompanied children are not subject to the policy."

How can he be sending all the illegals caught back to Mexico. (except for unaccompanied minors) The Neo-GOP tells me the border is wide open?
The article listed no data on how many were sent back, deported back etc. The article never said they were all being sent back.

The article listed no data on how many were sent back, deported back etc. The article never said they were all being sent back.
The Trump administration began implementing Title 42 expulsions in March 2020, and the Biden administration has continued them for all migrant populations except children who arrive unaccompanied by a parent or guardian.

The Trump administration began implementing Title 42 expulsions in March 2020, and the Biden administration has continued them for all migrant populations except children who arrive unaccompanied by a parent or guardian.
BS, and adults with children are also not deported. From the article you posted.

Biden also said his administration is in discussions with Mexico to have the country receive migrant families expelled by the US under the pandemic-related policy, indicating the pressure the US is placing on Mexico to help stem the flow of migration to the US.
"Mexico is refusing to take them back. They're saying they won't take them back -- not all of them," Biden said, when asked why some families weren't being returned. "We're in negotiations with the President of Mexico. I think we're going to see that change. They should all be going back. All be going back. The only people we're not going to let sitting there on the other side of the Rio Grande by themselves with no help are children."
Families from Mexico and the Northern Triangle countries are sent back to Mexico unless the country does not have the capacity to receive them, the Department of Homeland Security said in a statement this month. If Mexico won't take the families, they are processed into the US.

Now post legit data on how people who are apprehended, processed and deported vs. how many are released into the USA.

BS, and adults with children are also not deported. From the article you posted.

Biden also said his administration is in discussions with Mexico to have the country receive migrant families expelled by the US under the pandemic-related policy, indicating the pressure the US is placing on Mexico to help stem the flow of migration to the US.
"Mexico is refusing to take them back. They're saying they won't take them back -- not all of them," Biden said, when asked why some families weren't being returned. "We're in negotiations with the President of Mexico. I think we're going to see that change. They should all be going back. All be going back. The only people we're not going to let sitting there on the other side of the Rio Grande by themselves with no help are children."
Families from Mexico and the Northern Triangle countries are sent back to Mexico unless the country does not have the capacity to receive them, the Department of Homeland Security said in a statement this month. If Mexico won't take the families, they are processed into the US.

Now post legit data on how people who are apprehended, processed and deported vs. how many are released into the USA.
Here's what the President said about that too.

"We're in negotiations with the President of Mexico. I think we're going to see that change. They should all be going back. All be going back. The only people we're not going to let sitting there on the other side of the Rio Grande by themselves with no help are children."

Here's what the President said about that too.

"We're in negotiations with the President of Mexico. I think we're going to see that change. They should all be going back. All be going back. The only people we're not going to let sitting there on the other side of the Rio Grande by themselves with no help are children."
Again you posted no data on how many people apprehended, and processed get deported vs get released.

Pretty simple question I guess that means 'no'. It seems the only Black people who care are the ones living the nightmare. The rest of you pretend it doesn't exist. Certainly "Black Lives Matter" doesn't give a crap, that's obvious.
You know I'm not black, yes?

If Trump is re-instated, just the fact that he is back in charge will stop many of them from coming. Exactly like Biden taking charge encouraged many more of them to start coming. Leaders matter and messaging matters. Democrats still don't get it.
And thereby you illustrate well one of the core faults of today's RepubliQans... you care nothing for humanity. Clearly the people coming are fleeing impossible situations, but to you it's all about the politics about how you can stop them, and make them suffer in the process, I guess due to a need to feel superior and powerful.

It's sociopathic really.

If Trump is re-instated, just the fact that he is back in charge will stop many of them from coming. Exactly like Biden taking charge encouraged many more of them to start coming. Leaders matter and messaging matters. Democrats still don't get it.
Are you still clinging to that fantasy?

Of course they are estimates by the people who are trying to keep them out. We don't have a turn style at our border. But thanks to Dementia, catch and release is back and on steroids. Do you really expect that the people who are trying to make whites a minority in this country ASAP are going to change any policy issues to stop them from coming here?
The adjective is "Democratic". Post in proper English, please, not in Newt-speak.

What you would like is what? People piling up in the river along the border while you smirk? If you wish to discuss this issue, learn about the source countries. What has the USA policy been toward those countries for the past 75 years? Have you heard of Gen. Efraín Ríos Montt? Can you tell us about one item of Guatemalan culture?

I have known a lot of people from those countries. People, that's the noun for them.

Finish the wall!
I guess your white-right "news" sources didn't bother telling y'all about that wall... how people can cut through it in about 5 minutes. Also it is climbable. And most immigrants don't come that way anyway. It's a colossal waste of resources on what is nothing more than a monument to Donald Trump's ego.

What would my ilk be, exactly?
Racists.

"little brown babies", with an implication that one is silly to care as much for them as for little white ones

Really, though, am I wrong? Tell us you'd give a damn if 45 brown children were found floating dead in the Río Grande.

Racists.

"little brown babies", with an implication that one is silly to care as much for them as for little white ones

Really, though, am I wrong? Tell us you'd give a damn if 45 brown children were found floating dead in the Río Grande.
You couldn't be more wrong about me. I am biracial. Mostly Cherokee with some African.
My post had to do with MarathonMike and his obsession with black babies.
I'm also a Liberal.

"The Biden administration has continued to rely on a public health authority, known as Title 42, that was put in place last year allowing border authorities to swiftly turn back migrants apprehended at the border. Unaccompanied children are not subject to the policy."

How can he be sending all the illegals caught back to Mexico. (except for unaccompanied minors) The Neo-GOP tells me the border is wide open?
Today's QOP will tell ANY lie, and then a contradictory lie the next day, without blinking. I'm beginning to think that their souls have drained out of them. Of course atheists would not accept this explanation, and it is just a theory...

But really, to be so devoid of empathy, they're like hordes of the worst dysfunctional delinquent 8th-grade boy in the entire school. Like he was cloned into thousands of Q-heads, Proud Incels, and such drek. Curses and struts all the way down the hall to the office. Would like to multiply himself, come back with baseball bats and he'll show them!!! Et voilà, Jan. 6.

And thereby you illustrate well one of the core faults of today's RepubliQans... you care nothing for humanity.
Your thinking is completely misguided. You think encouraging mass illegal migration across thousands of miles dangerous territory is "COMPASSION". I know more about the border and illegal immigration than all of you bleeding hearts put together. You analyze NOTHING and just spew what CNN tells you.

Racists.

That's why we need to build the wall

Forum List

Back