Racism behind all the problems

Stann

Platinum Member
Jul 26, 2021
A poster on here just use the word negro negroid. I haven't heard that since the 1950s, it just goes to show how big the problem of racism still is in this country. I am a proud to be an American, I served in the Air Force at the end of the Vietnam War, but I cannot be proud of people of racists in America. It goes against everything America stands for.

A poster on here just use the word negro negroid. I haven't heard that since the 1950s, it just goes to show how big the problem of racism still is in this country. I am a proud to be an American, I served in the Air Force at the end of the Vietnam War, but I cannot be proud of people of racists in America. It goes against everything America stands for.
Bullshit.

then you must really hate the democrats,, they are more racist now than seen in 60 yrs,,

Stop voting for them, then!

Rhetorical, I know you won't.

Pimp elsewhere.

There is a poster on here (I forget who…sorry) has a list of racist insults dished out by good ole merica lovin trumpers. I thought we were better than that.

Link and let me be clear we have bigots from all walks of life on this board…

ONE person uses ONE word......

And suddenly....."iT'S A RACIST NATION!!!!!!!!"

Imbeciles gonna be .........imbeciles.

You imbeciles are.........imbeciles.

Well Basic the fact is all humans have a racist and bigoted views including myself, so the World and the entire Universe can be racist and bigoted and anyone that disagree with this notion believe they are also sane while not realizing all humans also suffer from some form of mental illness…

Imbeciles gonna be .........imbeciles.
if that were the only extent of the problem I wouldn't be posting anyting I wouldn't have to America would be right with the world and true to itself

Well Basic the fact is all humans have a racist and bigoted views including myself, so the World and the entire Universe can be racist and bigoted and anyone that disagree with this notion believe they are also sane while not realizing all humans also suffer from some form of mental illness…
Are you suggesting we just stand idly by and allow this to destroy our nation no when does a problem to deal with it.

Are you suggesting we just stand idly by and allow this to destroy our nation no when does a problem to deal with it.
I have arthritis in my fingers so I'm using the voice machine to print it doesn't always get the words right sorry about that the above statement should have read impart when there's a problem you deal with it.

The idea of race itself is a failed idea it doesn't race doesn't exist and we're all One race the human race.

The idea of race itself is a failed idea it doesn't race doesn't exist and we're all One race the human race.
You have to recognize there's a problem before you can solve it there definitely is a problem

1. Everyone knows that "Negro" is no longer an acceptable term. So when a poster uses it, s/he is letting everyone know that s/he has a less than flattering impression of that ethnicity.

a. I assume that on some message boards, that term is prohibited.

2. I have also noticed that when a person refers to a "homosexual" instead of a "gay," that is how some people show their dislike for gay people without resorting to the obvious vulgar terms.

3. President Obama ordered that the federal government stop the use of "Oriental" for "Asian."
About five years ago or so, two sports announcers described an American athlete as an "Oriental." They claimed they did not know it was now considered offensive.

4. It is now 2021, and it is now considered offensive to refer to a baseball team as the "Indians."
And, I guess, one should never refer to "cowboy and Indian movies" but to "Westerns."

Forum List

Back