Pres. Biden wants $15/hr min wage; Thanks but NOW its not enough

Been reading that President Biden will make min wage $15/hour. Thanks Mr. President but that was enough in 2010. Not 2020. It needs to be $20/minimum. 40 hours/week after taxes thats like $2300 a month.

A 1 bedroom apt in my city is like $1200/month
Student loan payment $300
Power/cable/phone/water.....another $400
Car $200
(Already $2100 gone)

I could go on but as you can see it rapidly is gone and we havent even gotten to healthcare, food, clothing, recreation

Mr President.....$20 an hour is the minimum

Shit, make minimum wage 100 bucks an hour. The result is the same. Inflation. You fucking retards don't understand simple economics.
View attachment 417194
She is hotter than Fredrich, especially in the.....I can't take my eyes off of them...hypnotized......must look away.....must stop looking.....

Hell, why not make it $500 per hour?

Let's just go for gold.

Of course, then, there will be no more part-time jobs. More $$$ will be chasing the same amount of goods, so food prices will spike.

That's just the beginning of the problems that shit will cause.

You know what might help?

LIMITING THE NUMBER OF UNSKILLED WORKERS BY NOT LETTING A SHIT TON OF ILLEGALS INTO THE U.S. TO PROVIDE CHEEP-ASS LABOR!!!!

But ...but....

THAT WOULD BE RACIST!!!! BIGOT !!!!

(IOW....destroy American lives no problem....but protect those illegals at ALL costs !!!)
F'N Democrat BS

Been reading that President Biden will make min wage $15/hour. Thanks Mr. President but that was enough in 2010. Not 2020. It needs to be $20/minimum. 40 hours/week after taxes thats like $2300 a month.

Car $200
(Already $2100 gone)

I could go on but as you can see it rapidly is gone and we havent even gotten to healthcare, food, clothing, recreation

Shit, make minimum wage 100 bucks an hour. The result is the same. Inflation. You fucking retards don't understand simple economics.

No. $100 is unrealistic, too much too fast. The min wage should have been incrementally increased the last 10-15 years. Should be around $20 now to even this inequality out
No. $100 is unrealistic, too much too fast....

You just rendered your entire argument completely impotent.

Who the fuck are you to say what is too much too fast?

Car $200
(Already $2100 gone)

No. $100 is unrealistic, too much too fast. The min wage should have been incrementally increased the last 10-15 years. Should be around $20 now to even this inequality out

Yet again, min wage increases result in inflation. That's all they do. If you want meaningful wage growth you stop the importation of cheap, illegal alien labor. Why do you think the repub controlled chamber of commerce likes illegal labor?

Because it keeps ALL WAGES LOW!

DUH!

Raising minimums only sucks. How about a proportional increase across the board for hourly workers?

Why stop at hourly workers? Do you think salaried workers making 60k/yr are going to be pissed off when a high school kids can make 42k/yr flipping burgers?

It's just not fair I tell ya! The salaried folk who work more hours probably average less per hour too, Middle management. Upper management is getting squeezed too. So....

Car $200
(Already $2100 gone)

That's it. We need one bajillion per hour and not a penny less.

Car $200
(Already $2100 gone)

It is just crazy the way the undereducated left thinks. They think that employers can just hand out raises and prices will just stay the same.
if an employer has to give a raise either from being forced by government or by needing employees the have to raise prices. Consider that among hundreds or even thousands of companies.
then those making above minimum wage are going to demand a higher wage because they do not make minimum wage and the prices go up again. This creates what is called inflation. within a short period of time the new minimum wage now buys exactly what the old minimum wage bought.
That is why those that have even the slightest understanding of economics always say might as well make it a $100.00 an hour. Then we can all pay $10.00 for a loaf of bread. $20.00 a gallon for gas.

Nothing is ever enough for you parasitic commie shit biscuits.

Name calling isn’t necessary. Its not that I/we dont wanna work we just want a living wage. And “commies” really? Im definitely not a communist. America can and should do better

Your avatar is for no college debt either huh. So "free" everything and a $20/min wage across the country, which equates to almost 42k/yr. You are telling me a high school kid working at McDonalds during the summer break should be making the equivalent of 42k/yr? Please tell me you aren't old enough to vote.

The problem is a lot of those jobs you are talking about are being done by adults, not HS kids. Yes Id probably be ok with an age adjusted minimum wage, like under 18 yrs old your min wage is $12. 18-22 is $13-15, and over 22 its $20, so adults can actually live a reasonable life

We should move to a social-credit form of compensation that has nothing to do with job performance.

What do you think about that?

No I definitely would not agree w that. You still should have to actually do a good job to keep your job.
Good. At least you have some common sense. There is hope for you yet.

$350 a month. $3200 car...SC last winter. $ 18/hr...Welding. Nice 'maters out back...sweet taterz too. Only in the southView attachment 417187

First thing I noticed was the roof ... so that's the lesson to the OP ... priorities ...

Piece of crap car, cheap Japanese porch spindles, don't even bag his grass ...

With a $15,000 roof on top ... this home will last generations ...

Car $200
(Already $2100 gone)

Did you know that the majority of the American work force earns less than $20/hr and many can actually live on that much? If you live in a city, it sounds like your city management needs to step up to the plate and you need to stop expecting Washington to force another one size fits all solution that wouldn't work.

Car $200
(Already $2100 gone)

Kanya West was going to give us all a million dollars

But noooooo! You had to vote for cheap skates.

So shut up and like it!

Car $200
(Already $2100 gone)

Your State can raise it State minimum wage to the cost of living to your State, so if they are not then you should ask why and not demand the Federal Government to do it for them...

Car $200
(Already $2100 gone)

A one time tax break for Capitalists can make it work because higher paid labor creates more in demand and generates more in tax revenue.

Raising minimums only sucks. How about a proportional increase across the board for hourly workers?
That's essentially what would happen if you doubled the MW overnight. Since the majority of American workers earn less than $20/hr now, all of them would be demanding big raises or quitting because it just wouldn't be worth the effort any more. Why stay in a higher stress job when you can get a MW job that makes you almost as much with no headaches?

Forum List

Back