Preoccupation with Trump

The story has never been about Trump. He's an easy target, granted, but he's only a symptom.

It's about those who (a) have fallen for his blatant, cynical con, and (b) those craven politicos who enable him for their own gain.

One person can't do anything. The problem is those who support and help him. History has taught us that, more than once. Somehow we forgot.

Shows what children many libbies are
He’s gone
You won
But there is No Talk about what good Biden may bring moving forward. Instead just continued lambasting of Trump. They need to make it as if he never existed to quell their fluttery snowflake emotions. Living on feelings over facts never works and the fact that Biden won has been overridden by addled hoaxster ( 1-32) snowflakes who Still Feel mad about Trump
Leftists will miss him. Their lives will remain miserable but now they will not have a scapegoat.

The story has never been about Trump. He's an easy target, granted, but he's only a symptom.

It's about those who (a) have fallen for his blatant, cynical con, and (b) those craven politicos who enable him for their own gain.

One person can't do anything. The problem is those who support and help him. History has taught us that, more than once. Somehow we forgot.
Trump won the election in 2016. He did not take power via force. Your conflation is false. You are a very stupid person. And a liar.

He’s gone
You won
But there is No Talk about what good Biden may bring moving forward. Instead just continued lambasting of Trump. They need to make it as if he never existed to quell their fluttery snowflake emotions. Living on feelings over facts never works and the fact that Biden won has been overridden by addled hoaxster ( 1-32) snowflakes who Still Feel mad about Trump
Leftists will miss him. Their lives will remain miserable but now they will not have a scapegoat.
Liberals cannot embrace victory like thinkers do. Is that because liberals have so very little of it?

Look st the thread titles above this.
Trump goons...Trump seditionists...must be exterminated
Very emotionally ill people, unable to savor victory and solely focused on revenge when In Fact No one has done anything to theater m

Last edited:
Look st the thread titles above this.
Trump goons...Trump seditionists...must be exterminated
Very emotionally ill people, unable to savor victory and solely focused on revenge when In Facg no one has done anything to them

Yupp. They've gone medieval while waiting for the return of feudalism.....:hyper:..

He’s gone You won But there is No Talk about what good Biden may bring moving forward.

It never WAS about Biden. That's the great lie about him being the most popular president in history! I bet you can't find even one thread here extolling the great ideas, plans or agenda that Joe envisions!

And if you ever do, then I'll ask you why those ideas weren't implemented during the EIGHT YEARS while Biden and Obumma owned the White House and had control of most or all of the Congress?

If Joe didn't get it done then or during his 48 years in government, it is a FOOL'S ERRAND to believe he'll do it now.

Whatever Joe does will be at the behest of whatever puppet string yank him around now grabbing power for themselves.
I think we all know why Joe Biden ran and why he is the president elect. He is in all respects, the opposite of Donald Trump. Unlike Trump, he ask for advice and often follows it. He relies on his experience and knowledge as too what works in government while Trump relies on his experience in business. Biden believes communication with the American public should be clear and concise, not the Trump off the cuff ideas and rambling statements subject to debate and confusion. Where Trump was mostly concerned with making changes, Biden is far more interesting in running the government to see that it does what he thinks it should be doing. In other words, Biden will be far more of a traditional president and that is what most Americans want right now. They were simply tired of Trump's crazy antics and daily attract tweet.

For most Americans, Trump was an oddity, a showman who was fascinating to watch because almost everything he did was unscripted. You get the impression listening to Trump that he only has a general idea of what he's going to say. Ideas that pop into his head flow out out his mouth often making much of his monologues incoherent but appealing because they seem honest. It didn't take long for this unconventional president to reveal his lack of empathy and need for self-aggrandizement. However, Trump's lack of interest, lack of leadership, and lack of empathy during the epidemic drove millions of Americans to believe he was the worst thing that has ever happened to the country. While thousands were dying from the virus everyday, Donald Trump was turning the preventive methods into a political issue. Not wearing masking and ignoring social distancing became a loyalty test in the Trump campaign.

Last edited:
He’s gone You won But there is No Talk about what good Biden may bring moving forward.

It never WAS about Biden. That's the great lie about him being the most popular president in history! I bet you can't find even one thread here extolling the great ideas, plans or agenda that Joe envisions!

And if you ever do, then I'll ask you why those ideas weren't implemented during the EIGHT YEARS while Biden and Obumma owned the White House and had control of most or all of the Congress?

If Joe didn't get it done then or during his 48 years in government, it is a FOOL'S ERRAND to believe he'll do it now.

Whatever Joe does will be at the behest of whatever puppet string yank him around now grabbing power for themselves.
I think we all know why Joe Biden ran and why he is the president elect. He is in all respects, the opposite of Donald Trump. Unlike Trump, he ask for advice and often follows it, relying on his experience as too what works in government. He believes communication with American public should be clear and concise, not the off the cuff ideas and rambling statements subject to debate and confusion. Where Trump was mostly concerned with making changes, Biden is far more interesting in running the government to see that it does what he thinks it should be doing. In other words, Biden will be a far more traditional president and that is what most Americans want right now. They were simply tired of Trump's crazy antics and daily attract tweet.

For most Americans, Trump was an oddity, a showman who was fascinating to watch because almost everything he did was unscripted. You get the impression listening to Trump that he only has a general idea of what he's going to say. Ideas that pop into his head flow out out his mouth often making much of his monologues incoherent but appealing because they seem honest. It didn't take long for this unconventional president to reveal his lack empathy and need for self-aggrandizement. However, Trump's lack interest, lack of leadership, and lack of empathy during the epidemic drove millions of Americans to believe he was the worst thing that has ever happened to the country.
Eat shit, Communist Bottom Feeder.

I think we all know why Joe Biden ran and why he is the president elect. He is in all respects, the opposite of Donald Trump. Unlike Trump, he ask for advice and often follows it. He relies on his experience and knowledge as too what works in government while Trump relies on his experience in business. Biden believes communication with the American public should be clear and concise, not the off the cuff ideas and rambling statements subject to debate and confusion. Where Trump was mostly concerned with making changes, Biden is far more interesting in running the government to see that it does what he thinks it should be doing. In other words, Biden will be a far more traditional president and that is what most Americans want right now. They were simply tired of Trump's crazy antics and daily attract tweet.

For most Americans, Trump was an oddity, a showman who was fascinating to watch because almost everything he did was unscripted. You get the impression listening to Trump that he only has a general idea of what he's going to say. Ideas that pop into his head flow out out his mouth often making much of his monologues incoherent but appealing because they seem honest. It didn't take long for this unconventional president to reveal his lack empathy and need for self-aggrandizement. However, Trump's lack interest, lack of leadership, and lack of empathy during the epidemic drove millions of Americans to believe he was the worst thing that has ever happened to the country.

That's pretty perceptive. I'll admit that it wasn't what Trump did, but the WAY he handled Covid that likely cost him a lot of support. Pence was supposed to be in charge of it yet I never once saw Pence give a progress update or a cogent plan, I think Trump reserved all that for himself and wasn't much of a medical person nor did HE ever give any updates or fireside chats with the nation to tell people what we were up against or facing or how it likely would go down.

Then while I agree the true efficacy of the masks was always in question, his large crowded meetings seemed to make light of all the people dying, so, it was like Trump was just daring people not to vote for him in a year of really bad events when he could have at least PLAYED it PC to keep the support.

He’s gone
You won

Don’t worry. We’ll talk about Trump as long as you talked about Hillary.

He’s gone
You won

Don’t worry. We’ll talk about Trump as long as you talked about Hillary.
We talk about Hillary in the long ago past with no references to her influence now
You talk about Trump in the present and the need for eradication of he and his supporters.
Liberal apples and oranges defeated again

Trump won the election in 2016. He did not take power via force. Your conflation is false. You are a very stupid person. And a liar.
I didn't say he did. YOU are the liar.

Get me out of your head.

He’s gone
You won

Oh, fuck off. Trump needs to be held accountable for his crimes. The Democrats let Bush get away with everything and look what happened. When you let a president get away with crimes, you normalize those crimes. You let future presidents know that they can act like a dictator and it's okay. You might be a fascist, but us Americans want to keep our checks and balances.

Get me out of your head.
Yet you compared him to historical figures who did. How do you explain that? You’re not in my head, liar, you wish.

Get me out of your head.
Yet you compared him to historical figures who did. How do you explain that? You’re not in my head, liar, you wish.
Please stop lying.

And get me out of your head.

Last edited:
He’s gone
You won
I've been here since 2016, to this day OP's are still being started about Hillary by some people.

Trump hasn't even left office. And the last days of his tenure have been eventful, to say the least. But here you are trying to act like talking about those events is a sign of acting like a child? Do you know what I consider being childish? Starting OP's calling people out in an obvious attempt of deflection to not having to talk about how objectively horrible Trump's last days in office are.
liberals and facts.jpg

Oh, fuck off. Trump needs to be held accountable for his crimes. The Democrats let Bush get away with everything and look what happened. When you let a president get away with crimes, you normalize those crimes.

Tell us about his crimes. What crimes do you speak of; I mean those that are actually crimes?

Forum List

Back