Preoccupation with Trump

Biden isn't going to shut down fracking. It's pretty well shut down right now due to the expense to frack not being economical. And Biden has zero to do with that. Anymore than Rump.....well, let me rethink that since the demand is largely from the Covid but that's another discussion for another time.

The same goes as less and less need at the pumps as we move forward. Imagine how the Barley and Oat dealers felt when the Automobile showed up as the ruling method of transportation. Or the guy that used to scoop up all the Horse Manure being put out of a job. You want to turn the calendar back to a time, let's go back to 1888. Just watch where you step.

There is nothing stopping Biden from shutting down fracking. Don't say he won't do it because he may. Whorris sure said she would, and if we are to be honest, she is the one that will actually be making the decisions in the White House.

Nobody can predict the future, but currently 17 million Americans had the vaccination. I'm going to sign up for one next week as I've been advised I'm next given my serious medical conditions. This virus may be a virtual thing of the past come late spring or early summer.

When that happens, the economy will pick back up unless we throw a monkey wrench into the system, and that monkey wrench is hair sniffer himself.

If Biden is able to get his agendas across such as a national minimum wage of $15.00 an hour, tax increases on our job creators, bringing back Commie Care burdens, increase capital gains taxes but leaves fracking alone, we will be okay because he will be destroying the economy at the same time. But if he doesn't get any of his agendas passed except fracking and the economy starts doing well, supply and demand kicks in because we will be using much more fuel, and the prices skyrocket.

One problem, Biden has disagreed with you on almost all counts. You want respect back of being an American, stop lying, traitor.

Plus, the 2020 election had an unusually big increase in registered voters, actually voting ...due to the absentee ballot use during this pandemic.

Not really. What happened is the commies were able to nail the welfare crowd; the people that don't usually vote because they don't want to get their lazy asses to the polls. So they mail them ballots, plop one in their laps with a postage paid envelope, and they get to vote at their kitchen table. No effort required. People that know nothing about politics, our country or issues vote Democrat.

If not for Covid, the creepy hair sniffer wouldn't have stood a chance. But remember: you won't have that going into 2022.
Jebus Ray, can you lie any more, if you tried?

First, ballots were not just mailed out willy nilly to registered voters in battleground states, and all the lazy welfare ones that never vote, got to. You need to be slapped UPSIDE of the head!!!!

A registered voter had to REQUEST an absentee ballot. STOP SPREADING the lies TRUMP n Team told you!

And, MOST people know nothing about politics that vote....Why do you think you have the right to take away another citizen's constitutional right to vote?

The tipping point to Trump losing was his superspreader events while hundreds of thousands of others dying, and not showing an ounce of common sense or empathy...

He abdicated his duty.... lied throughout this Pandemic.

Not that he wouldn't have lost for any of the other 1000 reasons he is unfit to serve...

As far as the popular vote trump lost by 3 million in 2016, it's surprising to me in this election with millions more voting, that he didn't lose by more than the 7 million.

Biden picked up votes in the suburbs, not cities....(Biden got less of the percentage of the vote of city dwellers like in Philly and Detroit, than Hillary got in 2016....) and he got 60% of all women voting... those two groups, women and suburb vote increases gave him the win.

He’s gone You won But there is No Talk about what good Biden may bring moving forward.

It never WAS about Biden. That's the great lie about him being the most popular president in history! I bet you can't find even one thread here extolling the great ideas, plans or agenda that Joe envisions!

And if you ever do, then I'll ask you why those ideas weren't implemented during the EIGHT YEARS while Biden and Obumma owned the White House and had control of most or all of the Congress?

If Joe didn't get it done then or during his 48 years in government, it is a FOOL'S ERRAND to believe he'll do it now.

Whatever Joe does will be at the behest of whatever puppet strings yank him around now grabbing power for themselves.

Yup. You should look up that list of shit he wants to do. That man sure is bat shit crazy. Won't take long for everyone that voted for his stupid as to regret that vote big time. I've seen that list and its a doozey and will cost we tax payers up the ass.

Yup. You should look up that list of shit he wants to do. That man sure is bat shit crazy. Won't take long for everyone that voted for his stupid as to regret that vote big time. I've seen that list and its a doozey and will cost we tax payers up the ass.

They might regret their vote, but will never admit it. It's just like when we show liberals they're wrong with actual proof. They still insist your facts are wrong even though they can't back up their claims with anything reliable.

ebus Ray, can you lie any more, if you tried?

First, ballots were not just mailed out willy nilly to registered voters in battleground states, and all the lazy welfare ones that never vote, got to. You need to be slapped UPSIDE of the head!!!!

A registered voter had to REQUEST an absentee ballot. STOP SPREADING the lies TRUMP n Team told you!

And, MOST people know nothing about politics that vote....Why do you think you have the right to take away another citizen's constitutional right to vote?

The tipping point to Trump losing was his superspreader events while hundreds of thousands of others dying, and not showing an ounce of common sense or empathy...

Not that he wouldn't have lost for any of the other 1000 reasons he is unfit to serve...

As far as the popular vote trump lost by 3 million in 2016, it's surprising to me in this election with millions more voting, that he didn't lose by more than the 7 million.

Biden picked up votes in the suburbs, not cities....(Biden got less of the percentage of the vote of city dwellers like in Philly and Detroit, than Hillary got in 2016....) and he got 60% of all women voting... those two groups, women and suburb vote increases gave him the win.

You make my point about stupid voters. He got the women and suburb vote. I don't know if that's true or not, but under Trump, women had the lowest unemployment rate since records were kept. Biden worked with Booker to come up with a plan to destroy the suburbs. Their plan is to insert high-crime low, income people into them. So these now safe and peaceful suburbs will turn into violent crimes areas with stores closing down, making the schools dangerous for their children, police so busy they can't catch up on calls, murders and armed robberies a weekly event.

So if you're a woman or anybody in a suburb, why would you vote for Biden? You don't know the issues, you don't know anything about what Biden plans to do. Why would you vote for a guy that wants to destroy your home, put you and your family at risk of harm or death, and bring your property value down by half if you knew anything of what was going on? A house is the biggest investment most Americans make in their lives. Plus do you know how many tens of thousands of women had to give up their jobs to stay at home with their kids because the liberals closed down their schools? What informed woman would vote for a guy that promises to force schools to allow weirdos in dresses to use your daughters bathroom or dressing room in school?

Making it easy draws lazy people to vote who likely don't know anything about what they're voting on. Why do you suppose the Democrats fought Voter-ID so hard? It's because a portion of their voters won't vote because getting their lazy ass to the place that you need to get an ID from is too much trouble. They'd sooner stay home. Instead of Democrats telling the truth, they pull out their ace in the hole card: Racism. Their sheep never put any thought into it like ask themselves how is one law that applies to everybody equally racist? The Democrats know fully well that Republicans would crawl naked over a pile of crushed glass to vote.

There are only two reasons this tragedy of an election could have happened: Massive voter fraud, or a rash of politically ignorant voters.

One problem, Biden has disagreed with you on almost all counts. You want respect back of being an American, stop lying, traitor.

Who's lying? Look at his website. Find videos on anything I posted. If you don't want to, let me know which issue you think I'm lying about and I'll post evidence. Don't tell me you voted for a guy who's issues you are totally unaware of.

ebus Ray, can you lie any more, if you tried?

You make my point about stupid voters. He got the women and suburb vote. I don't know if that's true or not, but under Trump, women had the lowest unemployment rate since records were kept. Biden worked with Booker to come up with a plan to destroy the suburbs. Their plan is to insert high-crime low, income people into them. So these now safe and peaceful suburbs will turn into violent crimes areas with stores closing down, making the schools dangerous for their children, police so busy they can't catch up on calls, murders and armed robberies a weekly event.

So if you're a woman or anybody in a suburb, why would you vote for Biden? You don't know the issues, you don't know anything about what Biden plans to do. Why would you vote for a guy that wants to destroy your home, put you and your family at risk of harm or death, and bring your property value down by half if you knew anything of what was going on? A house is the biggest investment most Americans make in their lives. Plus do you know how many tens of thousands of women had to give up their jobs to stay at home with their kids because the liberals closed down their schools? What informed woman would vote for a guy that promises to force schools to allow weirdos in dresses to use your daughters bathroom or dressing room in school?

Making it easy draws lazy people to vote who likely don't know anything about what they're voting on. Why do you suppose the Democrats fought Voter-ID so hard? It's because a portion of their voters won't vote because getting their lazy ass to the place that you need to get an ID from is too much trouble. They'd sooner stay home. Instead of Democrats telling the truth, they pull out their ace in the hole card: Racism. Their sheep never put any thought into it like ask themselves how is one law that applies to everybody equally racist? The Democrats know fully well that Republicans would crawl naked over a pile of crushed glass to vote.

There are only two reasons this tragedy of an election could have happened: Massive voter fraud, or a rash of politically ignorant voters.
Women with self respect, are disgusted with him because he is rude, and crude and demeaning and divisive and boastful and arrogant and a destroyer and divider and deceitful and disloyal, and a cheater, self centered. Dysfunctional creep...A Liar..... every single trait mom and dad and their religion, taught them, was bad...and to stay away from men like him, with his disrespectful character.... women bear children that they don't want to end up like him....

Last edited:
I agree that trump would’ve won if it weren’t for COVID. If Trump had had the sense to mask up and encouraged his rabid followers to mask up, things would’ve gone a lot better and people wouldn’t have turned on him.

all he had to to to get re-elected was to mask up.

Masks had nothing to do with it. It was the Democrats most used strategy: brainwashing.

Women with self respect, are disgusted with him because he is rude, and crude and demeaning and divisive and boastful and arrogant and a destroyer and divider and deceitful and disloyal, and a cheater, self centered. Dysfunctional creep...A Liar..... every single trait mom and dad and their religion, taught them, was bad...and to stay away from exists in him, in his lowly, disrespectful character.... women bore children that they don't want to end up like him....

And you call these female voters intelligent? Any real religious person votes against people who support killing babies, not with them.

Everything you listed is personal, not what's best for our country. The problem here is we have people allowed and even prompted to vote based on personality instead of ability, and that's why we are now in the mess we're in; voters who use the same criteria voting for a representative that they used voting for their favorite American Idol contestant.

Maybe our founders had it right in the first place. Some people should not have the right to vote because they are incapable of handling such an important responsibility.

n some ways, I agree. Well, I don't agree with the lies you have just said but I agree, had it not been for Covid, Rump would have been reelected, maybe. If he had put the needs of the Nation over his own, no Impeachment. And we would have prospered at the same rate we were doing (increasing) before Rump broke everything. Even with the nightmare of the Tariffs, he still would have been reelected. But he kept doing,"Here hold my beer" moments. This last thing on the 6th was, "Here, hold my entire refinery".

Biden didn't win a thing. He was just standing there like a Ham Sandwich and a Ham Sandwich would have been elected over Rump. But you rumpsters keep right on making sure you won't be taken back into civilization. You won't stop lying. You remind me less of an American and more along the lines of ISIS or the Taliban.

You leftists do the same thing over and over again. When you have nothing to debate with, just call the other person a liar with nothing to back you up.

Again, it won't be Biden that stops fracking. Using your logic, Rump must have stopped the fracking during his 4 years since fracking right now is almost non existant. Or could it be that the demand for the oil is so low that there are cheaper, easier ways to get the crude. In a way, Rump did stop the fracking. He allowed the Pandemic to run rampant for a year and that lowered the demand.

The first step in healing the nation is for you Rumpers to either leave to a country with laws more to your liking like Yemen or just stop lying.

A better idea is to have two countries instead of one. Draw a line north to south right down the middle. The conservatives take one side, the liberals have their own country on the other side, and we build a huge Trump wall on the line to keep you out. That's the only way to live in peace from this point on. We Trumpers are constitutionalists, we were here first, so you leave.

Women with self respect, are disgusted with him because he is rude, and crude and demeaning and divisive and boastful and arrogant and a destroyer and divider and deceitful and disloyal, and a cheater, self centered. Dysfunctional creep...A Liar..... every single trait mom and dad and their religion, taught them, was bad...and to stay away from exists in him, in his lowly, disrespectful character.... women bore children that they don't want to end up like him....

And you call these female voters intelligent? Any real religious person votes against people who support killing babies, not with them.

Everything you listed is personal, not what's best for our country. The problem here is we have people allowed and even prompted to vote based on personality instead of ability, and that's why we are now in the mess we're in; voters who use the same criteria voting for a representative that they used voting for their favorite American Idol contestant.

Maybe our founders had it right in the first place. Some people should not have the right to vote because they are incapable of handling such an important responsibility.
No one with his characteristics can be a good President or good for the Country....it is you, who thinks that someone like that could, and is who needs to have his head examined and vote stricken!!! :)

No one with his characteristics can be a good President or good for the Country....it is you, who thinks that someone like that could, and is who needs to have his head examined and vote stricken!!!

Totally illogical when we seen what Trump did for our country: new high in median household income, lowest unemployment for women and every minority group since records were kept, several new stock market highs, tremendous border policies that lowered border crossings by 75% between May of 2019 and the end of the year, finally got Kim Jong Un to stop firing test missiles, removed troops from middle-east endless wars and created a better relationship between Arabs and Jews, removed Commie Care fines that stole money from Americans who needed money the most, lowered taxes on our businesses which encouraged more job creation, and these are just a few of his great accomplishments.

This person with the characteristics you criticize was the best President this country had since Ronald Reagan. If you owned a business and hired people based on how nice they were instead of what they could do for your company, you'd be out of business in two years. It's the businesses that hire the best employees for the company who are successful. You voted for failure, and that's not too bright.

Biden won
When you gonna act like it??
I would say during Trump years 80% of convo was about him and 20% about Barry/Hillary.
Libbies won’t be able to carry that tune so look for dominant portion of talk to continue to be about Trump for all of Biden’s 4 years. Liberals just can’t embrace winning and the good; they have almost no experience with either.

Last edited:
Plus, the 2020 election had an unusually big increase in registered voters, actually voting ...due to the absentee ballot use during this pandemic.

Not really. What happened is the commies were able to nail the welfare crowd; the people that don't usually vote because they don't want to get their lazy asses to the polls. So they mail them ballots, plop one in their laps with a postage paid envelope, and they get to vote at their kitchen table. No effort required. People that know nothing about politics, our country or issues vote Democrat.

If not for Covid, the creepy hair sniffer wouldn't have stood a chance. But remember: you won't have that going into 2022.
Sixty years ago, Commie was one of the worst insults you could level at someone, perhaps just behind Nazi in the political insult pecking order. For people who grew up in a post-Iron Curtain world, about third of the population the idea of Commie as an insult just doesn’t really stick. Today use of the term says more about you than the subject of your insult. Communism as defined by Lenin, the practice of communism under Stalin and his successors and communism in Russia or China today is vastly different than the communism practiced by the Commies of the 50's.

Last edited:

Sixty years ago, Commie was one of the worst insults you could level at someone, perhaps just behind Nazi in the political insult pecking order. For people who grew up in a post-Iron Curtain world, about third of the population the idea of Commie as an insult just doesn’t really stick. Today use of the term says more about you than the subject of your insult.
Really? I think it is still a terrible insult and anyone who is a commie should be ashamed. It means you are against everything that America stands for.

Sixty years ago, Commie was one of the worst insults you could level at someone, perhaps just behind Nazi in the political insult pecking order. For people who grew up in a post-Iron Curtain world, about third of the population the idea of Commie as an insult just doesn’t really stick. Today use of the term says more about you than the subject of your insult. Communism as defined by Lenin, the practice of communism under Stalin and his successors and communism in Russia or China today is vastly different than the Commies of the 50's.

Communism is communism as far as I'm concerned, and anyone who agrees with any form of communism is as anti-American as it gets.

Forum List

Back