Predictive AI technology puts a target on your back

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021

PPL you better wake the hell up !!!

Even Social Services is getting in on the action, with computer algorithms attempting to predict which households might be guilty of child abuse and neglect.

Wait until the roll this out, you will have a camera practically up your asses telling you everyday what you can or can not do it’s called China’s social credit score system. Tracking the population for control.

WE have communist in control don’t think because your kissing the left side of the ass you will be safe..

1652298494064.png

*****SMILE*****

:)

Attachments

• 1652298427422.png
    1652298427422.png
    29 KB · Views: 21
Since so many on the right are now insisting there is no such thing as a right to privacy you should probably go ahead and put it all down as a lost cause. Was protecting the fetuses worth it?

Since so many on the right are now insisting there is no such thing as a right to privacy you should probably go ahead and put it all down as a lost cause. Was protecting the fetuses worth it?
so this is retaliation?

Go fuck yourself.

I didn't stop you from killing your fucking worthless shit. Get a coat hanger you fuckin' whore.

With privacy it depends on the issue. We also have a lot of people who spew disinformation on others. Making good people look dishonest/bad and those who had a question or two look like they are habitual in that regard. We all know Trump. there is not a day a new story or two comes out. And that is done to attempt to destroy him. No human can do what they smear him with.

PPL you better wake the hell up !!!

Even Social Services is getting in on the action, with computer algorithms attempting to predict which households might be guilty of child abuse and neglect.

Wait until the roll this out, you will have a camera practically up your asses telling you everyday what you can or can not do it’s called China’s social credit score system. Tracking the population for control.

WE have communist in control don’t think because your kissing the left side of the ass you will be safe..

1652300466679.png

This is why we need to use full violence against the left.
Save the fetuses, mass murder the liberals? You're a ridiculous caricature of a right wing nut job. Are your curtains rebel flags? How many old cars do you have up on blocks in front of your trailer house?

Save the fetuses, mass murder the liberals? You're a ridiculous caricature of a right wing nut job. Are your curtains rebel flags? How many old cars do you have up on blocks in front of your trailer house?
Look at this bigotry. You're exactly a caricature of a blue-haired leftist twat.

I don't give a shit about your worthless fetus. Kill that shit. Save the world from your useless genetic filth.

Fetuses are not directly trying to fuck with me.

YOU ARE because SOME OTHER ASSHOLE is fucking with you.

Look at this bigotry. You're exactly a caricature of a blue-haired leftist twat.

I don't give a shit about your worthless fetus. Kill that shit. Save the world from your useless genetic filth.

Fetuses are not directly trying to fuck with me.

YOU ARE because SOME OTHER ASSHOLE is fucking with you.
You're still getting that special feeling of sadistic spite seeing the liberals get upset aren't you? Your kind killed the expectation of privacy and are still dancing on it's grave. It might have been different but you just had to spite the libs. Good job assholes. Now the government has the go-ahead to get all up in our lives.

Your kind killed the expectation of privacy and are still dancing on it's grave.
Your bigotry knows no end.

And I did no such thing. I have never advocated for eroding the expectation of privacy, you fucking hack.

Good job assholes. Now the government has the go-ahead to get all up in our lives.
Says the dumbfuck who supports a party who now has a Ministry of truth and looked the other way when obammy was spying on media and using the IRS as a waepon against opposition citizens.

Get the fuck out of here with your sanctimonious horseshit. You've got no credibility.

Your bigotry knows no end.

And I did no such thing. I have never advocated for eroding the expectation of privacy, you fucking hack.

Says the dumbfuck who supports a party who now has a Ministry of truth and looked the other way when obammy was spying on media and using the IRS as a waepon against opposition citizens.

Get the fuck out of here with your sanctimonious horseshit. You've got no credibility.
Pretty sure there is no such thing as a right wing privacy advocate. Why is that?

I’m one of the few people who doesn’t mind being tracked to get better movie recommendations or personalized ads. What do I care? It’s not like there is any downside. I drive by a Best Buy and my phone says “great deals at Best Buy” or some bullshit. Big deal. I’m not being arrested for wanting an Xbox.

If you do not consider yourself a right winger the distinction is so small that it does not matter.
I will bet I have a greater appreciation for individual liberty that you (including privacy).

What do you think we should do about "disinformation"?

You will fail this test all day long.

Forum List

Back