Precisely how to shut up these pseudo intellectual post modern marxists

Look everyone. A pseudo intellectual being deceptive with his intellectual strategy. Just kidding. Just being a virtue signaling hypocrite who defends marxism, and marxists every chance he gets.
Cool, here we go:

Tell me, what makes me a Marxist? Am I for Single Payer, government ownership of the banking system? Government ownership of production and distribution? Lay it out for us.

Oh, and a helpful tip: The fact that I think your orange deity is a buffoon and that you're a misguided rube doesn't make me a Marxist.

Get specific. Show us you have any clue whatsoever that you know what the fuck you're talking about. Start the list of issue positions that make a 21+ year CFP/Financial Advisor a Marxist. Go. Flash that big intellect for us.

:popcorn:

Last edited:
Peterson and I don't entirely agree on the fundamentals of metaphysics and psychology, but no one is his equal in the diagnosis, characterization, and evisceration of the sociopathy of Marxism.

Okay, let's find a USMB Marxist and find out. Do we have one? Anyone? Anyone?

R-5692755-1400088837-5330.jpeg.jpg

Couldn't possibly say it any better. They are all a pack of charlatans, pseudo intellectual, and highly deceptive in their intellectual strategies.

I know, tell them how the election was stolen again.

Forum List

Back