Precisely how to shut up these pseudo intellectual post modern marxists

Couldn't possibly say it any better. They are all a pack of charlatans, pseudo intellectual, and highly deceptive in their intellectual strategies.

Peterson has some "highly deceptive" theories of his own to account for:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordan_Peterson#Postmodernism_and_identity_politics

"Peterson says that 'disciplines like women's studies should be defunded,' advising freshman students to avoid subjects like sociology, anthropology, English literature, ethnic studies, and racial studies, as well as other fields of study that he believes are corrupted by 'post-modern neo-Marxists.'"

Like most conservatives he RANTS about communism's death toll without ever mentioning the much greater holocaust committed by capitalism..
DlfS0DjW0AUIHS5.jpg

So, for the thousandth time, the Trumpsters scream MARXIST and then refuse to back it up with specifics.

Y'know why?

Because these folks get their opinions and "facts" from MAGA media, and Hannity and Tucker and Levin and Alex Jones and Beck and Bongino don't go into specifics. So, how could the rubes know? MAGA media just spits out words like MARXIST and COMMUNIST and STALINIST and NAZI to scare them, and then they dutifully repeat it to each other without knowing what the fuck they're talking about.

Okay, let's find a USMB Marxist and find out.

Do we have one? Anyone? Anyone?

That would be you that he was referring to, Mr. Post-Modern Neo-Marxist.

Like they say, "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist." Your signature line tells me everything I need to know about you.

Forward, comrade. It's up to you to change the system.

Couldn't possibly say it any better. They are all a pack of charlatans, pseudo intellectual, and highly deceptive in their intellectual strategies.

Marxists feign devotion to the workers but really are devoted only to tyrants.

Last edited:
That would be you that he was referring to, Mr. Post-Modern Neo-Marxist.

Like they say, "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist." Your signature line tells me everything I need to know about you.

Forward, comrade. It's up to you to change the system.
Still nothing. You have no idea what you're talking about. Obviously you didn't click on it, Einstein.

Arrogant ignorance: The Orange Universe.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back